Always together

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun: Jahoon unnie! You made it to my graduation!

Dahyun ran over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck with a squeal. I giggled at her and wrapped my arms around her, making sure that she wouldn't fall. The other girls looked at us as they shook their heads and giggled at us.

Jahoon: Of course I did! How can I miss my precious girlfriend's college graduation?! I can't believe that you have grown up so much even though I'm practical with you every day.

Dahyun giggled and placed a kiss on my lips. We heard people screaming and saw her fans looking at us and waving toward us, trying to get Dahyun's attention. She waved at them, making them squeal once again. I saw a banner asking for me to wave too, so I did and the fans began screaming even louder than before.

Dahyun: Seems like you have gotten yourself some hard-core fans.

Dahyun giggled once again and placed a kiss on my cheek, making everyone squeal once again. It has been about 5 years since the confrontation between the girls, me, and the CEO or should I say the former CEO? You would probably have guessed it. The former CEO of Woollim entertainment had chosen to keep his own pride and power grip around his artists instead of taking care of the well-being of his artists. It ended up with the girls having to be leaving the company and the company making fake rumors about the girls and the reason behind their leaving. But of course, as the girls said, as soon as their explanation came out to the public everyone turned their backs on the CEO and were completely on the girls' side. And on top of that Eunbi unnie also found out about it and spoke about it, making the CEO not only attacked by Ketchys but also by Rubis and Wiz*ones. Messing with one fandom is enough but messing with three and one of them having a lot of power? That is a death sentence to your career. Ever since the CEO was fired, the girls returned back to the company and resumed their activities. I got back to work as their manager and the whole company got a new CEO, so everything eventually worked out.

After the graduation ceremony for Dahyun, we all celebrated by eating out. Afterward, Dahyun and I split parts with the girls and went on our own little date. Nothing much, just a casual stroll in the park together hand in hand.

Dahyun: I never thought that I would be available to do something like this. Especially not as soon as now and also not as freely. All of this is possible because our fans saw how precious and amazing of a person you are.

Jahoon: I don't think that is exactly right and the reason behind it but I have to admit that I was surprised by the support. You always hear stories about fans being angry and disappointed when hearing that their idols are dating, no matter if it is with a commoner like me or with another idol.

Dahyun: You are not just a normal commoner… well you are and so am I but in people's minds you are a celebrity like me. Both before the problems with our former CEO and after you managed to get yourself some fans. People noticed how great of a person you are and how you always take the best care of us. And not only by that but also being sweet and caring towards the fans, so, of course, they can't help but fall in love with you.

Jahoon: Well I do have quite the charms, don't I?

I winked at her. Dahyun giggled for a second before her expression turned serious and she slapped me on my shoulder, making me look at her surprised.

Jahoon: What was that for?

Dahyun: Just because you have the charms to make anyone fall in love with you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter