Caught

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sleeping in my bedroom with Dahyun on my side when it suddenly felt like someone was opening the door to my bedroom. I wasn’t fully awake so I wasn’t sure if I saw correctly but I could see a little bit of light entering the room. But as soon as I was about to ask who it was, the door closed again. I just shrugged it off as nothing and that it was my own imagination and just fell back asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up a while later and stretched my body to notice that Dahyun was gone. I didn’t think much of it since it has become normal for us that she would come and sleep with me when nobody notice and then leave before anyone woke up. I just got up and got myself to look decent before walking out of the room to see some of the girls eating their breakfast.

Jahoon: Good morning to you guys. Where are the rest of the girls?

Yeonhee: The others are still sleeping but I haven’t seen Yunkyoung anywhere. She just texted me that she was at the company during something.

Jahoon: Without telling me? That is weird.

Yeonhee: Maybe they were just suddenly asking for her and she didn’t want to bother you because you were asleep. You have been working hard lately after all. Don’t worry. It's just the company, she will be fine.

Jahoon: You are probably right. I’m just worrying too much.

I nodded and walked over to the kitchen to make my breakfast. Maybe what I saw was right. The person opening the door to my room may have been Yunkyoung wanting to tell me that she was going. But what was she doing that early in the morning? The sun hasn't even risen yet. And if it really was Yunkyoung then did she see Dahyun sleeping with me?

Sohee: Earth to Jahoon unnie? Anyone home?

Sohee waved her hand in front of me, getting me out of my train of thought. I looked at her with a confused look.

Sohee: I think you may want to look at your eggs before they burn and also your phone has been ringing a lot. It seems like it may be important.

I thanked her as she gave me my phone and left to sit with the others in the living room. I removed the eggs onto a plate and looked at my phone to see a lot of missed calls from the company. I cursed at myself. I'm going to be in so much trouble now for not answering their calls. Just as I was about to call them back, our CEO called me.

Jahoon: Hello?

CEO: Jahoon, get to the office now.

Before I could answer back, our CEO had already ended the call. I looked at my phone confused at what happened. He sounded angry and not like someone that you want to mess with right now. I quickly ate the stuff that I had already made and changed my clothes before making my way to the company. I made my way up to the CEO’s floor and was greeted by the secretary.

Secretary: The CEO is ready to see you.

I bowed as a thank you and walked inside to see him facing towards the window of the room. He was the only person inside the room. I closed the door after me and stood still near his desk with my hands in front of me, scared to say or do anything. A moment went by before the CEO suddenly turned around and looked at me with an angry expression but he kept quiet even after sitting down in his chair. All he did was glare at me. I gulped due to the pressure inside the room.

CEO: Here I thought I could trust you to do the job right and even your sister Eunbi verified that to me but here we are. During an amazing job for a while and then all of a sudden decides to disappoint me.

I stood there listening to him complain about how I had disappointed him and how he thought that I would have a great future in this career if I just had done my job but still he has yet to tell me what I have done wrong in the first place. From what I remember correctly, I have done everything by the textbook and if I did make a mistake it probably wouldn’t be that bad. A warning to prevent it from happening in the future and then everything back to normal… unless he found out… about Dahyun and me? There is no way that could be the case. We have done everything possible to keep it a secret.

CEO: Do you remember what was written in the contract about the rules between you and the artists? About what level your relationship is?

So I was right but how did he find out? From what I know and remember no one knows about the relationship between us and neither do the members… unless Dahyun had told them without telling me? But if that is the case then the girls would already have teased us about it from what I have learned from living with them.

Jahoon: The relationship between me and the artists is no more than on a professional level. I’m their manager to take care of them and drive them to the places where their schedules take place.

CEO: Were their manager. I’m surprised that you remember the rule but don't follow it at all! You still cross me and date one of my artists! You still did it when I told you not to! Do you also remember the consequences of crossing that rule?

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter