Pick your choice

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a while since I agreed to be with Dahyun even though we were breaking the rules once again. But this time instead of being cautious about it, I fully embraced it and didn't care a bit about it. Dahyun thoughts about our relationship have smitten on me. We both went on dates outside as well as Dahyun came home to me from time to time. We both continued with our lives without caring about the consequences of the company. The relationship between Yunkyoung and me has returned back to normal. Maybe not completely normal but very near. We continued to speak with each other and spend some time together. Yunkyoung accepted that I had fallen in love with Dahyun. I knew that she was still in love with me and I felt terrible about not being able to return her feelings but I'm happy that we could still be friends after all of that.

Dahyun: What are you thinking about?

Dahyun placed her chin on my shoulder and stared at my face with so much love in her eyes. I shook my head lightly and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Jahoon: Nothing much. Just how much my life has changed in such a short period of time. Just look at this past year. I had been given a job as your manager and was available to hold it for almost half a year before getting fired. I got myself six new friends and on top of that a girlfriend in such a short period. If you ask me, it is such big achievements in life. I never thought that any of it would happen to me, and if it ever is going to happen, not this fast.

Dahyun: Don't doubt yourself so much, unnie. You are such a sweet and amazing human being. Everyone who knows you will agree with me. You are a hardworking person as well as a caring person. It won't surprise me if you ace something because I know how much you are capable of.

Jahoon: Thank you for the trust in me...

Dahyun: I'm just telling the truth. Please don't lower your self-worth like that. You are worth so much and capable of so much. Sometimes I even envy you for your skills. So please don't doubt yourself again like that.

Dahyun smiled widely at me and placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled back at her and placed a kiss on her forehead. We snuggled each other for a while until both of our phones rang. We both grabbed our phones, not thinking much about it but suddenly froze. I glanced over to see Dahyun getting the exact same message as me. A message from the CEO. How did he get my new number? I haven't given anyone else my number except for Dahyun and Eunbi unnie. Dahyun looked at me with a worried look.

Dahyun: You got the same message too?

I nodded slowly and sighed.

Jahoon: I'm confused about how he got my number. I haven't given it to anyone except for you and Eunbi unnie. And what is more confusing is why does he want to see us? unless he found out about us again?

Dahyun: There is only one way to find out and that is by going there. But no matter what the reason is, I will still stand by your side and choose you. There is no way that he will make me change my mind to leave you.

Dahyun grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze to give me courage. I looked at her for a while still worried about the whole situation but didn't express my mind. I changed my clothes and we both made our way to the company. As soon as we walked inside, the people around us began flocking together and began whispering while glancing at us. I knew there was gossip about us and some were probably talking badly. Normally I wouldn't think much about what other people are saying about me but lately, I have been a bit conscious about myself. It seemed like Dahyun noticed it because she grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. I tried to remove her hand because it would only make other people talk more but she wouldn't allow me. Even when we walked inside the CEO's office, she wouldn't let go of my hand.

CEO: Seems like I don't have to ask much. My suspicions have been confirmed by you guys.

Dahyun: Then you would also know what is going to happen if you try to break us up again.

CEO: You really dare to talk back to me like that Dahyun? What has happened to you? You never spoke back to me like that. You were this innocent and sweet girl, who would always be listening to what I say. What has happened to you? I knew that Jahoon was no good influence. Wasn't it for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter