I will never stop

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Seems like I have returned to my normal self. I knew that I would only last a few months.

I sighed to myself as I was laying in my bed in my own apartment, which I was lucky to find on such short notice. Until I got the apartment, I have been living in a hotel since I was too embarrassed to go to Eunbi unnie for help. Also, it is not like I could return to the girls' dorm after all. Was all of it worth it? Kind of but again not really. I got my first girlfriend ever in my life and even though it only lasted for two months, it was still a happy time but the cost of it was really big. Not only did I lose a girlfriend, but I also lost my job. I was and am always a disappointment to Eunbi unnie, my family, and everyone around me. The only thing that I brought into life was bad luck. I sighed once again and sat up to grab the book that was laying beside me and began reading in it. I had to finish my law studies and get a good job or else I will just become more of a burden to Eunbi unnie. A few hours went by reading when someone suddenly rang on the door. I just got up and walked towards it, thinking that the food I had ordered earlier was here but to my surprise, Dahyun was waiting for me.

Jahoon: Dahyun?! What the hell are you doing here?! You are just getting into more trouble if you are seen around me. You should go home before anyone suspects that you are here.

Dahyun looked at me and then suddenly just pushed past me and walked into my living room. I sighed at her stubbornness and just closed the door before following her to see her already sitting down on my sofa.

Dahyun: I don't care if anyone knows that I'm here. The only thing that matters to me is you.

I placed my hands on my hips and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She just looked back at me with her arms crossed and a pout on her face. I sighed for god knows how many times already.

Jahoon: Are you sure that I'm the only thing that matters? Because from what I know there are also your members and your fans and your whole idol career in your life. You have a lot more to risk than me.

Dahyun: You may be right that I have my career and fans in my life but I don't really know about my members. I do have them by my side but I don't think Yunkyoung is. How did you think that the CEO got to know about our relationship in the first place?

Jahoon: Probably by coincidence. I can't think of any other ways.

Dahyun: I found out how he got to know about it and the person who was at fault is Yunkyoung unnie.

Jahoon: Yunkyoung? How? And how did you even get to know that it was Yunkyoung of all people? Did she tell you?

I sat down beside Dahyun with a confused look on my face. Dahyun shook her head lightly and placed her full attention on me.

Dahyun: She didn't tell me about it but I noticed how her behavior changed after you left. She began acting sorrowful and guilty whenever you and your leaving were the topics of our talks. I confronted her about it and she admitted to being the cause of all of this. She told me that she found out that we were a couple and she was jealous of me, so she thought the only way to break us up was to tell on us to the CEO but she didn't know that the consequences were going to be this severe and make you lose your job. The only thing that she had on her mind at the time was if she couldn't have you then no one else could have you. She was the snitch this whole time. She should be the one to be punished, not you.

Jahoon: Don’t say stuff like that Dahyun. I know that you are mad at her for doing it but she is still your member and your friend. She didn’t mean it to go to this extent. Sometimes you are not yourself when you are in love, so sometimes you make some stupid decisions. Of course, it is not something that you can easily forgive but you also have to look at the circumstances. What is done is done and there is nothing that we can do about it. The only thing we can do is continue our life and follow the rules there are for now. You should get home now before you are getting into too much trouble.

Dahyun was about to open to argue with me but suddenly her phone rang. She grabbed her phone and her face changed to an angry as well as worried look. I leaned over to glance at her phone to see the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter