Preparing for schedule

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungho: Today we are going to prepare you for your first schedule with the girls ever. You are going to feel how it really is to manage the girls and drive them around to their hectic schedules. Afterward, the girls will be in your hands.

Jahoon: I don't know if I would be available to do it all alone…

Hyungho: I know that you can do it. I have seen how hard-working you are as a person and are always helpful when people need help. I have seen how affectionate you are towards the girls and how much you love them. Also, the girls seem to like you a lot so I don't think there would be any problems. Maybe you will be doing a better job than me!

Hyungho patted me on the shoulder to cheer me up. I sighed heavily as my shoulders sank down. I was worried that I was going to make a mistake if Hyungho wasn't beside me. Normally I wouldn't be worried to make a mistake but this time if I ever dared to make a mistake, it would not only affect me badly but would also be affecting another person's life. Hyungho and I were currently sitting together in one of the company's meeting rooms and talked about what I was going to do both before, during, and after the girls' comeback. The girls were currently in the recording room as they were recording their new song.

Hyungho: Most people think that the only thing that managers are doing is to drive their artists around and accompany them to their jobs but the manager's job is not only that. Especially when you are working with a girl group. Not only do you have to do those things, but you also have to make sure that the girls get safely to their waiting room, make sure that all of the girls have gotten their in-ears, the clothes are all perfect with the stylist, and their makeups also looking perfect, get backstage on time and…

I just stared at Hyungho while he comfortably talked about all the things that I would have to be doing while taking care of the girls during their comeback. It was like no end to all the things that I had to be doing.

Hyungho: And that are some of the things that you have been doing as your job as a manager.

Jahoon: There is so much to remember…

Hyungho: I know that it sounds like much but after a comeback or two, you will get it and everything will come to you as a routine. I thought the same thing as you when I first started but after a while, I got used to it and I didn't have to ask what I needed to do.

Jahoon: I'm sorry but can you repeat what you said?

I grabbed a pen and a notebook while turning my full attention to Hyungho. Hyungho laughed at me and shook his head slightly.

Hyungho: Don't worry, I have already written it all on paper and printed it out for you and if you happened to throw it away, I have also sent it to your mail.

We talked a few hours more with Hyungho explaining and me questioning before calling it off.

Hyungho: This should be everything that you are going to need during their comeback. We will go through it all again during the whole comeback so don't worry if you happened to forget it all before the comeback. I have to go and do some personal stuff but you can join the girls. They should still be in the recording room. You can drive them home when they are finished if they want to or let them spend the last of their free time before their hectic schedule. They deserve to rest the noisy as possible before having to overwork themselves.

Hyungho collected all of his things and left the meeting room to myself. I sat there for a while and tried to memories all of the things that we had talked about. I then grabbed all of my things and placed them into my bag before walking out and walking over to the recording room. I opened the door slightly, not wanting to disturb any of them, to see Yeonhee in the recording booth while the other girls were sitting on the sofa, watching Yeonhee. Dahyun noticed me and smiled at me while waving her hand to come over to her. I walked inside the room and closed the door quietly behind me before sitting beside her.

Dahyun: It is fine to make a little noise. You don't have to be so cautious unnie.

Jahoon: I didn't know. I was worried that I was going to disturb you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter