The first meeting

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took out my phone and looked at the clock. It was already near noon but there was no sight of the car that was going to pick me up. Today was the day that I was going to be Rocket Punch manager. Also, the day that I was going to move in with them but there was no sight of their current manager. I was about to dial the number that I had gotten last week when a car suddenly stopped in front of me.

???: Are you miss Park Jahoon?

Jahoon: And you are?

???: I'm Rocket Punch's current manager. The one that you are going to replace. If you are still unsure, then try to call the number that was given to you by our Woollim CEO.

I looked at him with skeptical eyes and dialed the number. A few seconds later I could hear a phone ring nearby. I looked to see the guy in front of me holding a phone up with my phone number on it.

Jahoon: Alright then. I believe you. So where are we going now then?

???: The girls are currently resting back at the dorm, so this would be the perfect timing for you guys to get to know each other. Here let me help you with your luggage. By the way, my name is Kim Hyungho.

Hyungho grabbed my luggage and put them in the back of the trunk of the car. Meanwhile, I walked over to the passenger seat next to the driver. A few seconds later Hyungho hopped in the car and began driving. After about an hour of silence since I was the awkward type to begin talking with a stranger, we finally got to the dorm. I quickly got out of the car to get some fresh air and ease the awkwardness away. Hyungho got out of the car and to the back of the car to take out my luggage.

Hyungho: The girls' dorm is this way. Follow me.

I followed him right behind into the elevator and up to the 10th floor. Hyungho wrote the password to the door and opened it. As soon as the door opened I could clearly hear the screams and loud noises.

Hyungho: They are always like this. Don't worry, you will get used to it after living with them for a while.

I followed him inside and took off my shoes. As we got inside, I could easily see the chaos. Two girls were wrestling with each other over something that looked like a game controller. Another girl was trying to stop them, meanwhile, three other girls just stood at the side. It seemed like they were betting on who was going to win the controller. What have I gotten myself into?

Hyungho: Yah! Girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter