The first real date

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night and everyone had gone to sleep except me. I was preparing for bed myself when someone lightly knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it to see Dahyun standing there with a pout on her face.

Dahyun: I really miss being close to you. Can I sleep with you tonight? I promise that I will sneak out before anyone wakes up tomorrow.

I looked at her with a “are you sure?” look. She nodded her head cutely and I couldn’t help but chuckle at her and let her in the room. As soon as she walked inside, she quickly made her way to my bed and made herself comfortable. I turned off the lights and hopped into bed myself. Dahyun snuggled into me and placed her head on my chest and arms around my waist with a satisfied sigh.

Dahyun: Unnie?

Jahoon: Yeah?

Dahyun: Can we go on a date tomorrow?

Jahoon: But you have school tomorrow?

Dahyun: We can do it after I’m finished with school? You can pick me up and we can go and watch a movie? That way people won’t notice us much since we are sitting in the dark after all.

Jahoon: Okay but only if you are a good girl and fall asleep now so you can be rested for tomorrow.

As soon as I said that Dahyun quickly closed her eyes and made some snoring noises, acting like she was sleeping. I chuckled at her and placed a kiss on her forehead before falling asleep myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day I dressed up and took my personal car to pick up Dahyun after she had finished school. I waited a few minutes and then saw Dahyun walking out with her friends, happily chatting with her friends. I walked out of the car and leaned against the car. Dahyun quickly noticed me and quickly waved goodbye to her friends and ran over to me with a big smile on her face. She gave me a big hug and we got inside the car. Dahyun then suddenly looked around to see if anyone was looking and then quickly placed a quick kiss on my cheek. She turned her head away from me but I could still see her cheeks beginning to slowly grow red. I chuckled at her and pinched her cheek lightly, making her turn to look at me.

Jahoon: You are too cute~

Her cheeks turned to an even darker shade of red. I bit the inside of my cheek trying to hold myself and my emotions from exploding and simply patted her on the top of her head. I drove the both of us to the cinema and bought the tickets while she went to the bathroom to change out of her school uniform to so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter