Playdate

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonhee: Where are you taking us today unnie?

Jahoon: Stop calling me unnie. I'm just about a month older than you.

Yeonhee didn't reply, making me turn to look at her. She was pouting sadly as she looked at the road in front. I sighed heavily and turned my attention back to the road since I was driving after all.

Jahoon: I'm sorry for scolding you. You can call me anything you want if it makes you happy.

Yeonhee turned to look at me with a big smile on her face and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I turned to look at her in surprise. Luckily the traffic had stopped for a red light.

Yeonhee: I'm sorry... It just felt like the thing to do... I usually do it with the girls, so-

Jahoon: It's fine. Just warn me the next time you are going to do it. I'm still getting used to being around many people....

Suyun: I also want to kiss manager unnie on her cheek!

Suyun yelled all the way from behind the car with her booming voice. No wonder she is the main vocalist.

Juri: Me too!

The girls began arguing with each other, who gets to kiss me on the cheek next. I turned to look at Yeonhee for help but she only shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. I sighed and scrunched my nose in distress, something I always do out of habit.

Yunkyoung: Don't mind them unnie. They are always like this or more, we are. Sometimes I admire our managers because they haven't gone crazy because of us. Also, you didn't answer Yeonhee unnie's question about where we are going.

Yunkyoung's head popped out from the space between my seat and Yeonhee. I turned to her for a moment to see the small smile on her face, I turned my face back, sighing.

Jahoon: It is taking a lot of strength not to and to answer the question, we are going to an amusement park today. Today is your guys' free day and I was told to spend some time with you so that I can get to know you guys and it won't get awkward when we are working together.

Sohee: Amusement park?! Unnies! Do you hear that? We are going to the amusement park!

The car exploded into another fit of loud noises, making me sigh yet again.

Jahoon: This is going to be a long day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: Okay girls! I know that we are here to have fun but stay close to each other and make sure that you are always in each other's sights for your own safety.

Rocket punch: Yes unnie!

Jahoon: Alright.... You know what I don't know how to be professional, so what do you guys wanna do?

Suyun raised her hand high up in the air with much excitement. I bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to laugh at how she looked like a small kid.

Jahoon: Suyun?

Suyun: I have the perfect idea! Why don't we start off at the Viking and then move on to harder rides afterward?! To start off easy?!

Jahoon: Sounds like a great idea to me. Then let's go!

We all moved to the waiting line of the Viking ride and got on when it was our turn. I quickly realized two things on the ride. One, that there wasn't anything like an easy ride in this world, and two, I'm not good at riding rides. The ride was finally over and I could finally get both of my feet back to the precious ground of mother earth. I wobble my way to the nearest bench and sat down.

Jahoon: I don't think that my body is made for rides.

Juri: Are you alright Jahoon? You look kind of pale right now?

Jahoon: I'm fine... I just-

I couldn't finish my sentence as I quickly turned my head to the trashcan beside me and threw up in it. I felt someone grabbing my hair into a pon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter