Chapter 2

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god," Chaeyoung's mouth is watering from the sight in front of her. The three of us are in her memorial and we saw different dishes her relatives left for her. They knew she loves food. Perks of being a ghost 101, if someone left something in your tombstone it means they're offering that thing to you.

I watch as she dives right in front of the food and munch as if her life was dependent on it. Jisoo slowly tucked her hands out to get some food from her when Chaeyoung slapped it.

"Don't you dare," she glares at her and Jisoo rolls her eyes. But I think she's in a good mood today as she gave Jisoo a small portion of the food and gave me one as well.

"Be thankful I gave you some."

"I am so not thankful," Jisoo muttered and also ate hers. Perks of being a ghost 101, if a ghost gives her consent to other ghosts, they could also have the privilege of touching or getting some of a ghost's belongings. That's why we got to eat Chaeyoung's food.

It's been a while since I got to taste something because all of my relatives passed away and the only family I got is my girlfriend but she's quite busy these days to pay me a visit.

"I miss my mom," Jisoo uttered. We turned to her and saw her looking at an old lady. The old lady was staring at Jisoo's tombstone.

Our tombstones are just beside each other and that's one of the reasons why the three of us became friends in the ghosts world.

We just gave Jisoo a sympathetic look and she went to her mom to hug her even though her mom cannot see her.

Jisoo's mom didn't stay long and left after she paid her respects. Chaeyoung's also done eating when we heard her loud burp that made me chuckle and the opportunity for Jisoo to diss her which led them to their bickering routine.

I started to walk away from them but this time, I did not have the chance to get away from their sight. I'm walking in front of them and they're at my back. Hearing their voices makes me irritated so I walked a little faster.

"Slow down Jendeuk," Jisoo calls.

"Why don't you just run short legs," Chaeyoung retorts. Jisoo glares at her as she catches up her pace with us.

We continued in our way when someone loses control of their bike and is going in our direction.

"Watch out Jennie!" Jisoo shouted and she pulled Chaeyoung out of the way. It's funny that she's calling my name but she didn't even pull me on the side. I shook my head and continued walking not minding the bike. It will just pass through me anyways.

"Oh," Jisoo uttered. "I forgot we're ghosts."

Jisoo still has her hands wrapped around Chaeyoung so the latter elbowed her. "Get your hands off me."

Chaeyoung helped herself stand up and shakes off the dirt on her.

"I was just helping yet I didn't receive any thank you," Jisoo mumbles.

We arrived in front of a company building but we didn't go straight to the entrance.

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asked when we passed by the entrance and turned right wherein the basement is located.

Chaeyoung pointed at the sign. "You don't know how to read don't you?"

"Will I ask if I did see the sign? Of course not."

"You're an idiot admit that."

"That's the second time you called me that!"

"So you know how to count? I'm happy for you."

The two of them continued arguing until I suddenly halted causing the two of them to also stop. A small smile crept on my lips.

We arrived just on time.

I saw her car arrive and she smoothly parked it. I heard the engine turn off and that's the cue I'm waiting for.

I saw her slowly getting out of the car wearing her lady suit. Oh, I love seeing her in that fit every day. She closed the door of her car while her other hand was in her pocket. She walked to the elevator like she was on a runway while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter