Chapter 11

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hadn't eaten this food for so long I almost forgot what it tastes like.

"How is it?"

"It's the best food I have ever tasted!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and Jisoo slaps her side. Chaeyoung mouthed a 'what' and continued devouring the food in front of her.

I gave Lisa a timid smile which led her to frown. "It's not good? I'll call a takeout then," she fishes out her phone and dials a number. "Hello? I want to make an order."

Before she says something, I held her arm softly, slightly shaking my head, "You don't need to do that Lisa. I love it."

She removed her phone from her ear and ended the call. She smiled and glanced at my hand holding her, "Thank you, Jennie."

"I should be the one thanking you."

"No. I should be the one thanking you," she slowly rubbed circles on my hand never letting go of staring at me.

"Can you see it?" Chaeyoung started.

"What?" Jisoo asks and Chaeyoung looked deeply into her eyes. "Ants! Oh my god, there are so many ants."

Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung's eyes with the same intensity, "It's really cheesy here that's why."

I grimace at them. "You two think I don't get that? If you're done, put them on the sink and wash them yourselves. We'll head somewhere tomorrow."

--

Hours passed by a blur and before I knew it, the sound of the alarms Jisoo set before bed rang in my peaceful slumber.

How the hell did she slid it here?!

Lisa groaned and tightens her grip on me. Our legs tangled together, her arm resting at the back of my head, me clinging onto her, I never thought I could experience it again.

This girl next to me, she's the purest of them all. She attends to all my needs and apologizes for the things she hadn't done when I had that time of the month. She cares for the people around her. She appreciates even the smallest of things, those small gestures, she could see them all. I couldn't be anymore thankful for that. Lisa's my sunshine when things get dark. She's my moon and stars. She had that beautiful voice you'd always want to hear first thing when you wake up and hearing her I love you's is music to my ears. She's my safe haven. I always feel protected whenever I'm with her. So tell me how could I leave this beautiful creature all by herself? My Lisa. I ran my hand on her face tracing her outline. She has perfect lashes, a cute nose, plump lips I always love to kiss, and that well-defined jaw. I always love to steal a picture of her side profile on my phone each time I had the chance. I remember creating an album with a bunch of her side profiles in my gallery.

"What were you thinking?" She whispers softly, careful to startle me. She slowly opens her eyes and I got the chance to stare at those beautiful orbs.

"Nothing," I utter and move my hand to clean the sleep in her eyes. She pouts, "You don't have to do that."

"I miss doing it," I said. She got a hold of my hand and she lets it intertwine with hers.

"What is nothing?"

"I'm not getting away with it, am I?" I chuckled. I scooted closer to her and returned her hug. "Good morning to you too Lisa," I whispered and she clearly hears it.

"What is it?" She moved her head and I felt her lips touch my temple.

"I just remember how I always stole pictures of your side profile because I'm quite obsessed with your perfect jaw," I smiled in her neck and she felt it.

"And you admitted I have a perfect jaw," she cups my face and lets me face her.

"Yeah," I ran my hand for the second time on her jaw.

"I also missed doing this."

I cast her a curious stare. She continues, "Waking up with you," she removes her hands on my face and she puts her forehead on my shoulder.

"I missed it too," I breathe. "I miss you Lisa, so, so much," it hurts that I'll be leaving again soon I continued in my head.

We stayed in that position for a while and I think I fell asleep again when Jisoo's loud voice was heard while pounding the door.

"I don't want to barge in there and peek at your business but you need to get up lovebirds! It's getting late and the High Souls won't like it, especially Minzy eonnie if we disturb her mukbang!"

"You say mukbang?!" Chaeyoung's voice was also heard behind.

"You're making me repeat what I said? Oh my god, are you deaf now chipmunk?"

"I am not a chipmunk, dwarf!"

"I think we should head out now?" Lisa said. I nodded. "Yeah, I think we should."

--

"What's for breakfast?" I asked when we headed to the table.

Jisoo was at the table and proudly shows off her pancakes and pasta?

"Pasta? For breakfast? Seriously?" Chaeyoung points out.

"Why, got any problem with that? At least I know how to cook something unlike you who only knows how to feed that creature inside that body," she rolls her eyes and takes a seat in front of Chaeyoung. The latter wants to retaliate but chose not to because Jisoo got a point. Who knows if she suddenly moves the food away from her grasp? Chaeyoung can't take that.

I also ate my breakfast with Lisa assisting me from time to time it feels like I've become a child once again.

"Do you still want to eat something?" She asks again and I gently shook my head. I don't know what got into her but I love this moment. Not that I want to be treated like a baby but I could see the way she cares about me. I will surely miss this after.

"I'm full, how about you?" I moved my hand to remove the excess sauce on and I got to stare at her lips. I slowly crept towards her without much th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter