Chapter 6

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived in her office in no time and we saw Lisa's already there checking the papers and signing them one by one.

"She looks so good," Chaeyoung dreamily stared at her while her head rests on her hands. She's sitting in front of the table gawking at my girl again.

I saw Jisoo leaning on me on the side. "Are you not really gonna do something to her?" She asks pertaining to Chaeyoung who couldn't get her eyes off Lisa. I shook my head. I am not really bothered by Chaeyoung because I know she wouldn't steal my girl from me. It's just a mere crush.

"Plus she's a ghost," Jisoo uttered and I quickly turned at her and saw her smirking. Did I blurt my thoughts out loud?

"What are you saying?" I ask but she quickly dismissed it.

"Oh no. It's nothing," she answers and I squint my eyes at her.

"Do you like Chaeyoung?" I ask. Jisoo's eyes widen and her gaze turns at Chaeyoung then to me and to her again.

"Never in my wildest dreams I will like that chipmunk," she blurted but that didn't escape Chaeyoung's ear so she turn to Jisoo to retaliate.

"Did you say chipmunk again?!" She abruptly stood up but Jisoo kept her composure.

"What will you do if I did?" She calmly asks and Chaeyoung lashes out at her. I don't want to see them fighting again and just turned to Lisa who was staring at her pen. She's deep in her thoughts that when Seulgi came in, she had to wave her hands infront of her boss' face.

"Care to share what's on your mind?" Seulgi asks when Lisa's focus turned to her. I also nodded at her question and waits for Lisa to answer.

"It's nothing," she gave Seulgi a small smile but Seulgi's not easy to fool.

"I know it's not nothing. You're thinking of her again, aren't you?" Lisa averted her gaze and looks at the scenery below. Parts of her office are made from glass and that lets you see through from it.

"There was not a time when I'm not thinking of her Seulgs," she smiles. I know that smile is a genuine one. "But you're not exactly right."

Seulgi furrows not clearly understanding what her boss said.

"What do you mean?"

Lisa turns to her and gives her a knowing smile. "I just thought maybe I'll consider it."

Seulgi's eyes widen. "Are you for real?!" Seulgi exclaimed and run to hug Lisa. Okay, what is happening? What will she consider?

"Get off of me Seulgi or I'll fire you this instant," Lisa struggles to get Seulgi off her but the latter just tightens her hug.

"Nope. Not until you say it again," she replies and gets her phone from her pocket, and opens the voice recorder. Lisa groaned.

"Aw c'mon."

Seulgi shakes her head even though Lisa can't see her. "Say it again," she chanted.

Lisa sighs following her secretary's command.

"I'm thinking of considering it," she drags. Seulgi hums. "Considering what?"

"Mina," Lisa answers, and Seulgi immediately lets go of her with an incredulous look on her face and points at Lisa with shaky hands.

"W-what did you say?" She shakily asks. Lisa notices her secretary's reaction and asks what's wrong.

"Why do you have that look on your face. It looks like someone died on you," she chuckles. Seulgi launches at her and shakes Lisa strongly.

"You're not going to raise my salary?!" She dramatically asks.

It's now Lisa's turn to widen her eyes. "What? No!" She answers while shaking her head vigorously.

Seulgi clutches her chest. "You're really hurting me you know," she pouts and left her office face down. Lisa laughs at the sight.

"She's trying to move on now. Are you okay?" Jisoo asks with concern in her eyes. I think they're done bickering huh.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I gave her a small smile and turns to Lisa with Chaeyoung on her side trying to kiss her.

"Chaeyoung!" I yelled. She jumps from her place and manages to give me an awkward smile and a peace sign.

Jisoo snickers behind me. "I think you're not okay with it Jendeukie. Chaeyoung is a mere ghost yet here you are feeling protective of Lisa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter