Chapter 7

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after Lisa left, we decided to follow her and it's a relief that she's still in the parking lot.

"So this is how it feels like riding this kind of car," Chaeyoung lets out a long sigh as she makes herself comfortable at the backseat of Lisa's car. She's sitting together with Jisoo while I'm in the front seat.

The car started to move and left the parking in no time. I glance at my side and her beautiful side profile came into view. I unconsciously smiled upon seeing her. I remember I used not to look outside the car window and just stare at her face while she drives. She asked me why I always did that but she never got a decent answer from me for I always answers her with a smile. It was because I love looking at her. I love how the sunlight reflects on her face and how she always squints her eyes every time the rays get into her eyes. I love memorizing every little thing she does. I love that every time I look at her, I always had the answer to everything. I just love her so much.

"If ghost's stares could melt, she melted already," Jisoo with a grim line on her face interrupted my thoughts.

She's really persistent in interrupting my moment. "You're no fun, Jisoo."

"Because I'm fun," she winked and went out of the car.

"I don't understand?" I turned to Chaeyoung to ask what Jisoo meant and she also shrugged. Jisoo's being her usual self again.

The car has stopped in a familiar place. The three of us went out first while Lisa was still in the car. Seconds later, the car door opened and she went out and headed to the trunk and gets a hold of something.

I can't see what she's holding since I'm a few meters away from her but Chaeyoung was beside her and I saw her cover .

Okay, now I'm curious what she's holding.

Lisa closed the trunk and made her way to the gate. The guard immediately recognize her and opened the gate for her. She gave the man a small smile and continued her way inside with the three of us trailing her behind.

"What is she doing here?" Jisoo curiously uttered while trailing behind Lisa. It's the first time in months since she went here.

We continued our way and I guess we got everyone's attention because all eyes are on us now. Not the eyes of the living though. We got the attention of almost all the dead - the ghosts.

I can feel something from my side and saw Chaeyoung rolling her eyes. "Is it your first time to see someone so good-looking? Gosh, of course. Thank you so much. I know that I'm beautiful," she flips her hair and some of the ghosts had a dismayed look on their faces.

"Miss Rosé I'm very sorry to interrupt your moment but we're not gawking at you," Sana, one of our friends in Ghost's Town and also a daughter of one of the helpers of Chaeyoung's family ruined her moment.

Chaeyoung glared at her and Sana suddenly took a step backward. Chaeyoung really has an intimidating aura but it doesn't work with me and Jisoo.

"If you're not looking at me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter