Chapter 1

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boring," I uttered with a grim line on my face. I've been sitting at the top of a building watching over the people passing by below me for a while now.

"Spell boring," a voice says, and here goes Jisoo again. I ignored her and stood up from my sit. Jisoo looks up at me with a grin on her face but it immediately faltered when she saw what I was about to do.

"Jennie, don't do that," she says with a warning. I walked a few steps backward and faced her. I smirked but she just remained serious as if she was telling me what I was about to do is up to no good.

"I'll definitely do it," I responded and readied myself to run. I count up to three in my head.

One,

Two,

Three,

Run!

I jumped off the high building with a smile on my face but Jisoo is the complete opposite as she dramatically called my name.

"Jennie!" She shouts that it almost broke my ears. Oh geez. She's being dramatic again.

I carefully landed on the ground and look my gaze up. Jisoo's still at the top of the building eyeing me from below. I can still hear her voice from here and I swear if someone could hear her, they'll definitely scold her.

"Jennie don't die! Wait there I'm coming!" I heard her faint voice as she also prepared to jump. I watched her jump off the building and land just infront of me.

"You're being dramatic," was the first thing I said to her and she held her chest painfully.

"Ouch. You're hurting me Jendeukie." I ignored her and went on my way.

"You do remember we're ghosts right?" She trailed behind me. She scoffs.

"You didn't even appreciate my acting," I can't see her from my back but I'm definitely sure she's pouting. What a kid.

Jumping off a very tall building is a normal thing to do. Well, it's not really normal for people because it could kill you but for us, we can. We're dead anyway. I died a year ago and have been wandering around ever since. Same as Jisoo. I recalled her telling me she died from a car crash while going home from a movie shoot. She's an actress- a former actress now cause she's dead.

We continued walking. I think it's not really walking cause were floating in the air. Perks of being a ghost 101. I noticed the people slightly shiver as we passed by them. Perks of being a ghost 101 again, we can walk through things and it made it easier for us.

"Can you tell me now where we're going? I'm getting tired?" She questions brows furrowed.

"Why are you asking me if you're tired?" She stopped and it also halted me as I wait for her answer.

"I don't know. I'm tired?"

I don't get what was going on inside her head so I left her there.

"Hey! I'm just joking. Wait!" Jisoo's really loud I swear. Perks of being a ghost 101, we don't feel tired.

I slowed my steps for her to catch up to me.

"So can you tell me where are we going now?"

"I didn't ask you to come with me so basically, it's only me going somewhere."

I heard her mumbling inaudible sounds and I'm sure she's saying words to me again.

"You're not a witch so stop mumbling things," I scolded her. Her serious face suddenly lit up when she noticed that I caught her in the act. She suddenly clung to me.

"I'm not mumbling things. So where are we going?" She's really persistent in asking huh?

For her to stop talking, I just answered her question, "I'm visiting someone."

She gasped. "You have another friend in ghosts' world besides me?! You're really hurting me, Jennie Kim," I stopped in my tracks and she was wiping her non-existent tears.

"Kim Jisoo if you don't stop your stupid acts, I'll call Chaeyoung instead," I threatened and I saw how her facial featu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter