I Remember III

Best Absolute Perfect

You sank in your chair with grief while looking outside your office room window. From on top, you could see B.A.P walked out of the building towards their car. And behind there was Bang dragging his feet slowly. How you wished you could just rush down to the car and hug him tightly…

You held back your tears and put your mind back into the project. You didn't know how you had been working on the project but by the time you finished all the final designs, it was already dark outside. Smiling at yourself, "I should give myself a break," you stood up, tidying your table and put the designs into a file then passed it to your boss.

Dragging your tired feet along the street, you thought to yourself that you shouldn't had worn those high heels. Although you didn't walk much but standing for hours putting up clothes on the mannequin, trying out all the possible designs was too tiring enough. "Taxi!!!" you shouted as your legs suddenly increased its speed. "Oh damn!" you cursed under your breath as the only taxi you saw along the deserted road zoomed by in the speed of light. You let out a sigh knowing that you have to walk for about a mile to be able to find a bus stop which has the only bus that leads back to the inn. Poor your legs…

As you strolled along the road under tons of big trees that were shedding their beautiful leaves under the semi bright moonlight. Such a beautiful sight for sore eyes. But soon enough the moon vanished behind the dark clouds that were rushing in and the wind was gushing more heavily. One drop… Two drops… then the sky started to cry. Rushing to find the nearest shelter you could possibly find, you accidentally tripped and ended up hugging the wet floor.

"Ouch!" you cried out painfully as you failed to move your right ankle. Pathetically, you sat there under the heavy rain tugging at your ankle while crying out in desperation. Firstly, you had to actually met Bang at your work place where you have to continue to see him and design clothes for his debut. Secondly, you hadn't eat anything because you were too busy with your job and now, this? "Shouldn't have accept this stupid job!!!" you screamed in frustration knowing that no one would ever be able to hear your voice in this thunder roaring rain like this.

You know that you couldn't get sick but if you were, you are able to escape from work and don't have to came face to face with Bang thinking that he didn't want to see you or worse, doesn't even remember who you are. When you were about to give up and stop trying to stand up, a strong arm pulled you away from the cold and wet floor. "Are you ok, miss?" a manly voice asked very gently. Shocked from his voice, all you could reply was a nod. You couldn't see his face clearly as it was hidden in the shadow of the cap he was wearing.

"Thank you so much," you said softly as he leaded you to the nearby cozy coffee shop. When you both settled down in your seats, he took off his cap. You were really shocked and surprised to see who that guy was. In the furthest, most vivid imagination of yours, you still couldn't and wouldn't ever expect that person to be… Him Chan!!!