Warrior 2

Best Absolute Perfect

Dear Yongguk oppa,

Please break up with your girlfriend. I don't know how much you love her but is it worthy of losing such a big number of fans for a girl? We're giving you two days to consider it. And if you're still keen on keeping your relationship going, you will have to face the consequences.

Your sincerely,

Anonymous.

 

"What is this all about?" Himchan shouted after the manager read a note, probably from a Baby, which was pasted on the door of B.A.P suite, "How could anyone write such a nonsense note?!?" "Yeah hyung! Don't take that to heart!" Youngjae and Daehyun said in sync. Usually, Bang would ignore the note as if it never exist, but after what happened to you when someone found out about your relationship, he didn't dare to take a chance. How could he endanger his love like that? There must be a solution. And indeed, he thought of one.

Without knowing about the note, you waited for him and the boys in the lobby, preparing for another concert. "Hey guys," you greeted them with a bright smile and walked next to Bang. Not wanting you to know about the note, the whole B.A.P including the manager plastered on a smile. Just like that, another day of tiring performing day for the boys went by but on top of that, Bang has to deal with a greater problem, keeping his girl safe.

"Please!" you whined while pulling Bang's arm, "Please can we go to the beach? Look! The sky is so beautiful!" It was your last day in Tokyo and in the evening, you all had to fly to another country for promotion. Since B.A.P had been caught up with all the schedule and practice plus you didn't get to go on a date with Bang for awhile now. "Yeah hyung!" Zelo joined in the begging with you, "Can we go to the beach?" You both made puppy dog faces and did your aegyos to soften Bang's heart. Giving in your cuteness, he nodded in agreement.

Running into the water with Zelo and Jongup, you started to splash water at them playfully. "Noona!" Zelo whined as some of the seawater got into his eyes while Jongup fell into the water completely. You helped Zelo to clean his eyes before helping Jongup up then headed to where Bang was standing. Even from a distance, you could see the little sweat droplets on his face glistening in the intense sunlight. "Oppa," you said as you reached up to his face to wipe away the sweat with the back of your hand, "Go back to the car if the weather is too hot." Smiling at you, he pulled you close to him, "I just wanna spend as much of time as possible with you." Taking in his scent, you hit him lightly on the chest, "Babo, we still have another month traveling around Asia together remember? We still have time for lots of date," then leaned your head on his chest for support. Looking at his dongsaengs playing happily in the water, he breathed out heavily, "Yeah, but it wouldn't be long," but his voice was lost in the waves of the ocean.

"___ ah," he called, "Can you go and check in first? We need to help Youngjae to find his passport. Sorry," and gave you a sad smile. "It's ok," you smiled back at him, hoping to shoo away some of his guilt. And why on earth must be guilty for? It was not like he would abandoned you at the airport right? After checking in and seated on the plane for five minutes, you still have yet to see any of the boys or the manager coming up. Your heart raced a little as you thought something bad might have happened. However before you could get off the plane, Bang called, "Listen and don't say anything," you obeyed and kept your lips closed, "I'm sorry our journey together must stop here. I can't handle all the stress while being with you. Maybe we could continue our relationship some other time but for now, this is the end. Bye."

You could feel your heart breaking as the other end of the line went dead. How could he just say goodbye so easily like that? It hurt you to think how calm he sounded when he broke up with you. But the thing that hurt you most was to know that you were a burden that brought him all the stress on top of being the leader of B.A.P. If it was before, you would rushed off the plane and ran to him but you didn't want to hurt him anymore. Shutting down your phone, you buckled up the seatbelt and got ready for the flight back to Korea. As the plane took off, there was only one thought running through your mind, "Goodbye Bang. Goodbye my love."