Unbreakable 1

Best Absolute Perfect

Since all the boys and his manager knew about your relationship with Bang, you could officially go to their dorm, company and see them practice whenever you like but of course as long as you don't distract him. "Hey ___," he called as he pulled you closer. You kissed his glowing from sweats cheeks then pulled away, not wanting the boys to see. "Hyung! ___!" Jongup's head appeared between the gap of the door, "Do you want anything?" Bang told him it was ok and asked him to go for dinner with the rest as he wanted some alone time with you after a long week of work. However Jongup didn't seem to get the hint and stood there waiting for you two to order something. Lucky for you, Himchan came to the rescue and pulled Jongup away. Before his face was out of sight, he gave you a meaningful wink then shut the door closed.

Looking over your shoulder, you saw Bang was lying on the floor panting hard. You took out two cans of drinks from the fridge next to the sofa before making your way next to him. Taking away the cans away from you, Bang placed them on his left side then pulled you down so he could cuddle with you on the floor. Despite being all sweaty from the intense dance practise, he still smelled nice. Taking in his scent, you pressed your body closer to him with a big smile danced on your lips. He leaned down to kiss your forehead sweetly and nervously as he had something really important to say to you.

Suddenly you felt his heartbeat fastened so you looked up at him and asked if everything was ok. "___ ah," he began as you felt your throat tightened with the serious look on his face, "I'm gonna be overseas for 3 months for our promotion tomorrow. So it means we can't meet each other every weekend anymore." He paused for a moment to see your reaction then continued, "Are you ok?" Looking up at him, you laughed, "Are you kidding me? Of course I'm ok with it!" You reached your hand up to his cheek and pinched it slightly, "My boyfriend is promoting for his debut album, of course I'm happy for you! I just wish I can go with you…" you ended with a pout. Your cuteness brought a smile to his serious face and he asked you to company him on the promotion. "I can't," you pouted again, "My boss just gave me another project to complete. And it's a very important one. So I can't leave my work now. Sorry!" Kissing your forehead again as with a smile, he told it was ok and wished you good luck. You two cuddle with each other until you heard the boys' voices from outside and pulled away. Even though your relationship was partially published but you still felt shy towards the boys.

Since they had to take their flight early in the morning, they left the company early and you followed Bang back to his house which he shared with his parents. "Here," his mother said gently as she placed two cups of teas on the desk in Bang's room while you helped him to pack for the promotion. You thanked her and said that you would bring the cups down once you finished. Turning back to Bang, he was holding up a couple of t shirt waiting for you to choose. It wasn't a new thing to you as you used to help him to pick out outfits for camps, class outings and even dates back in high school but this time it was for a greater purpose as a new position, his girlfriend. You didn't know why but despite the fact that you two had been dating for more than three months, you blushed whenever the thought of you being his girlfriend came to your mind. Not looking into his eyes as you scared he might read your silly thought, you pointed at the t shirt you prefer and slipped the tea.

After you two had packed the clothes and washed up, you climbed into his bed ready for a good sleep. Just then, you felt an arm lingered from your back to the front of you stomach. Sure cuddling with Bang in bed wasn't a new thing but on his bed was a total different thing. Cuddling with Bang in his bed was your dream back in high school and the thought of it happening now made every part of you heated up. "___, are you ok?" and with him whispering softly against the bare skin of your neck made it worse. You were totally speechless so you could only nod as an answer. Despite your best attempt to push the thought away, with Bang tugging his form closer to you made your heartbeat raced like crazy. You lay there waiting for him to be asleep so you could at least pull away a little but even after he had already fell asleep, his arms around your waist were too tight to pull away. After a couple of minutes of struggling to free yourself, you gave up and turned around to hug him since it was the last day that you could cuddle like that with him before he come back from the promotion. Before letting your body get some rest, you kissed his lips as a wish of good luck then pulled him closer and slowly drifted into your dream.