Secret Love II

Best Absolute Perfect

"Hey, wake up sleepy head," a low and gentle voice brought you out of a wonderful dream - you were sleeping with your head on Bang's shoulder and his strong muscular arm wrapped around you, protecting you from the cold wind brushing against your cheeks. You opened your eyes slowly just to find you were now dreaming and that you were actually sitting in the cab totally embraced by Bang. Your heart beat so fast that your face turned red from all the blood rushing through your system.

After he paid the driver, Bang pulled your hand as you entered a quiet and cozy house which was completely made out of bamboos and glass. "Wow!" you barely breathe as the sight of the living room came in sight as Bang switched the light on. It was the most beautiful house you ever seen! The big light from the ceiling shone through the big living room and the dining table. The furniture was neatly arrange and the place was fully cleaned up, almost as though it has been a long time since anyone stepped into the house. You turned to look at Bang just to find him smirking at you.

"Why of the sudden?" you asked, trying to hide the anxiousness that was taking over your body. Ignoring your question, he made his way towards the kitchen and asked if you want to eat ramen as he pulled out a packet of instant ramen from the above head counter. You replied yes then walked cautiously over to the big bleach colour sofa and sat down, swinging your legs in the air. The smell of the newly cooked ramen filled your lungs and you were so sure that you almost salivated there. Just then you realized the hunger you felt when you were about to leave your office totally disappeared when you were with Bang and only had come back now that you smelled the delicious creamy and rich ramen.

As Bang brought the tray of a big bowl of hot ramen with two cups of hot chocolate over to you, he noticed your pedo expression you make whenever you smell something you like. He couldn't help but chuckled at how adorable you looked. "Here," he said as his hand reached out to hand the cup of hot chocolate to you. You too reached out your hand for the cup. Somehow your fingertip brushed against his hand. The sudden contact sent chill down your spine and you almost dropped the cup if you didn't have a strong self control. You took the sip then looked down at your jeans, trying your best not to make any eye contact with him as you know you would turn into a tomato head.

Sipping his hot chocolate, Bang sank in the seat next you while turning on the DVD player. The sound of gunshot and bombs explosions replaced the silence of the house. You rolled your eyes at him as he looked at you smiling, "same old same old." Bang's interest will never change. All that he loves are military stuff and war movie. As much as you hate it when Bang used to neglect you for his war movie, you love to watch him watching those movies. His expressions, his gummy smiles and his cheers when the side he is on won the battle always make your heart beat off beat without him knowing it.

After half an hour or so into the movie, your eyes started to close. Too tired to care, you once again lean into Bang for support and rested your head against his chest and started to enter your sleep. Just as you were about to close the door of your own Lalaland, a gentle touch woke you up a little. His hand brushed the hair away from your face and traced his index along your cheek bone down to your jawline. Keeping your eyes shut, you didn't want this feeling to end. Just when you thought that things couldn't be any better, he confessed, thinking that you were asleep. "___ ah, sorry I don't dare to say this to you when you are awake. But for the longest time now, I love you." You tried to pretend to be asleep as you don't want to embarrass him but it all was in vain. Joy and excitement raced through your body, making it for you to sit still. You broke away from his touch, sitting up straight beside him and looking straight into his beautiful eyes. "You? But?" he stuttered as he knew you heard his words. Putting his face in his hands to hide his bright red face from you as he groaned, "Oh no!" Too bad, his ears gave him away. His ears were redder than his hair in I Remember MV you watched a couple of days ago. Pulling his hands away so that he was looking at you now, you smiled at him, trying to push the embarrassment out of his mind. "I'm sorry… I thought you were asleep so I…" he apologized softly, still stuttering, "Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." After saying his last word, he stood up as he made his way towards the door leaving you feeling empty without him by your side.

If it was five years ago, you would just let him be, but after so long, you couldn't handle losing him for the second time. "Ya! BANG YONG GUK!" you shouted his name as loudly as possible. He turned around, looking surprised as he never hear you so loud before. You marched towards him with great anger. "Ya! How dare you confessed to me then just leave me here like this?" you didn't know where you got the guts from but now you were staring straight in his eyes yet you haven't faint or stutter, "Do you know how long have I been waiting for you to say this?!? And do you have any idea how much I…" your anger was replaced with a vulnerable feeling. A feeling which made you felt like a lost puppy looking for compassion and attention, "How much I love you?"

Tears started to roll down your cheeks. The feeling of the cold tears touching the hot skin of your made you shivered. Seeing the girl he loves crying in front of him after confessing to him, made his heart burned with guilt and happiness at the same time. He pulled you into an embrace which made you cried even more. Hugging him back, you soaked his t shirt with your tears. He hugged you tighter and just like he wished for, you called his name breathlessly as you could find air to breathe. He released his embrace lightly, giving you enough room for breathing but still hugging you tight. Taking in his sweet scent, you calmed down and stopped crying but instead sobbing softly. He moved his hands from your back to your face. Cupping your face in his hands, he lean down and placed his soft lips on your trembling lips. You could taste the hot chocolate he drank earlier and it made your kiss even sweeter than it already was.

Pulling away, you two looked at each other for the longest time then walked to the sofa, with his fingers entwined with yours. "So… why didn't you tell me you like me?" Bang asked as he pouted once the both of you were comfortable on the sofa. "I thought you like that cheerleader so…" you said as you looked away from him. Bang pulled you close so that you were resting your head on his chest, lying on the couch next to each other. "What? No!" he denied as he told you the whole story. Your smile got wider and wider with each words he said. "So we both like each other but never tell each other as we scared to break our friendship?" you asked, looking up at him. "No!" he snapped. Seeing your shocked with dismay face, he laughed, "We love each other but never say anything and now we had broken our friendship," he continued after a pause, "into something much more wonderful."

With that, he kissed your forehead and placed with your hair. You lay there, with your arms and head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Once your heart beat in sync, you both fell asleep in each other arms, not caring about the world or anything else now that you have each other.