Unbreakable 3

Best Absolute Perfect

"Yongguk," Bang was lying on the sofa listening to some hip hop songs, thinking about his conversation with you three days ago when his manager called, "Bad news man. There's something wrong with your passport so you have to go back to Korea for a week before you can come back for the promotion." "Great!" Bang said, laughing at how the situation turned from bad to worse, "So when am I gonna fly back?" The manager handed him the air ticket and asked him to pack for the following flight.

"Hey," you heard Bang's voice in the phone, "I'm in Korea now so can we meet?" You told him that you would meet him at the café shop near the inn. Walking towards the café shop, you felt nauseous and butterflies were twirling in your stomach.  From the entrance of the shop, you could see him sitting at the table in the far end, sipping his coffee slowly. "Sorry I'm late," you apologized as you settle down on the chair opposite him. Looking up at you, he gave you a small smile. Your heart sank as you could see tiredness in his eyes. "So," you said slowly, "What do you wanna talk about?" The silence from Bang made you felt nauseous and sick in the stomach.

Taking a deep breath,  Bang parted his lips, "I've been thinking about this for the past 2 days and I think I've made my decision." The words came out from his mouth made your heartbeat raced and a chill ran down your back. Taking another deep breath, he let out, "I think we should breakup." His voice sounded like thunder crashing against your ears. As he stood up and made his way towards the door, your lips parted but nothing came out. "Wait no! Don't leave me!" you wanted to run to him and hug tightly but all you could do was sitting there rooted to the chair. Upon hearing the sound of the closed door, tears came running down your cheeks burning every bit of your skin. So that was how it ended, your relationship with Bang had officially end.

Sitting at your desk, you surfed the internet mindlessly just to keep your mind off of Bang. Unconsciously, you searched "Bang Yongguk", just a little habit of yours ever since his debut. Looking at the screen of your laptop, your eyes opened widely with shock. Rushing to your bed, you grabbed your phone to call Bang. "Bang," you said, tried your best not to break down and cry on the phone, "Search your name on the internet." With that, you ended the call and curled up in a ball with tears streamed down your face.

"What is she talking about?" Bang ruffled his hair half asleep. Despite not knowing what was you talking about, he crawled out of his bed to search his name. "What in the world?!?" Bang exclaimed loudly as he saw a photo of you and him was posted online by some unknown person and it was a big hit on the internet. "How did it get there?" Himchan's voice broke the silence from behind Bang's shoulders. "I don't know but…" he replied softly as he thought of you. If he was shocked and frightened by the photo, you would be feeling worse. He told Himchan that he would be out late tonight and he would have a talk with the manager in the morning. And with that, he grabbed his jacket and rushed out of the dorm.

"___!" he banged on your room door as he called out your name, "___! Please open the door!" "No! Just leave! I don't want anyone to see you near here!" you shouted from the other side of the door. Despite your best effect, he could still certainly hear your trembling and sobbing voice. "Please just open the door," his voice softened, "I just wanna talk to you." Giving in as you really did want to see and talk to him, you opened the door and walked towards the bed with your back facing him.

"Are you ok?" Bang asked as he settled next to you on the bed. Tears rushed out of your eyes as the sudden fear ran through your body. "Omo," he said gently as he placed your head on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around you, "Don't cry. It's gonna be ok. I'm here with you." Just then, he realized that all his tiredness of the relationship disappeared and all he wanted to do was to be there for his girl whenever she needs him. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly in your ear as he landed a gentle kiss on your head, "I was stupid. Can we be together again?" Cupping your face with his strong hands, Bang stared right into your eyes, "I can't bear letting you go through all these stuff by yourself." Pressing his forehead against yours, his lips were even closer to yours than they were before, "I promise we're going through this together and I'll never leave you. Ever again. Give me another chance?" You didn't know where you got the courage from but you leaned up and press your lips against his as an agreement.

Pulling away from your lips, he breathed breathlessly, "I think it's time we should just let everyone knows about us," then gave you a little wink. "Are you kidding?" you squealed in shock as he was acting so natural about publishing your relationship. "No," he said as he started to type on B.A.P official daum cafe, "Dear Babys, Leader Bang Yongguk has something important to announce to all of you…" "Ya Bang Yongguk!" you shouted now, "Are you out of your mind? What about B.A.P? You guys just debuted! You can't just throw all that away for me?" Shutting you up with a forceful kiss on your lips, he pressed the post button and his message to all his fans was posted. "Firstly, I'm not out of my mind," he said with his low and husky voice while hugging you and your hair, "Secondly, I just want to be totally honest with all Babys. I don't wanna lie to them anymore. And last but not least, I want to show the world how much I love you and you deserve this, my baby."

You two sat there and looked at the number of fans on the daum café. Your heart sank a little bit more as the number of fans decreased while the number of comments for his message increased. "Oh my gosh! That's so great oppa! Hope you and her can last forever! Love you and B.A.P still!" Bang read some of the positive comments posted just to lighten your mood but you knew surely that there were tons of negative comments too. And just when you thought nothing could make the situation better, the manager called. "Here," Bang said as he handed the phone to you. Placing it next to your ear, you heard the manager's voice, "Hey ___, I know you and Yongguk are having a horrible time right now but I just want you to know that we got your back. I saw his message on the café and I'm so happy that he did that as I know, it's better for with you and him. So please don't be too upset about this and be happy always with that babo yeah?" You told him that you would and hung up the phone. Hugging him tightly around the waist, you let out a sigh of relieve, "Thank you for being here with me! Now let's sleep ok? I'm tired" After finished your sentence, you pushed him down on the bed and rested your head on his arm. "Yeah, let's sleep," tugging you closer, he kissed your head and you both fell asleep in each other arms feeling the love once again.

 

Note: Hey guys, sorry for a long delay. I was busy with school and dance practise but now i'm back and i promise to update regularly. And sorry if this chapter is not really making sense, i got a hit in the head today :"( Anyway, hope y'all enjoy it! Pyyong~