Going Crazy 6

Best Absolute Perfect

"She's coming around!" you heard a voice shouted, "Noona! Are you ok?" Feeling a gentle touch against your hair, you opened your eyes and found Bang standing next to you, "Bang," you said softly just to find your vision went blur. You shook your head slightly and it was Jongup who was standing next to you. "Jongup ah, where am I?" you asked as he helped you to sit up. He told you that you were in the hospital after the accident and the crazy girl was arrested. For a moment, all the muscle in your body relaxed at great ease. Just then you a question popped up in your mind, "How did I escape?"

Judging from the look on your face, Jongup spoke up, pulling you back to reality, "Yongguk hyung, he saved you." Bang?!? How could it be? He wasn't even at the scene when all that happened, so how on earth did he help you? Furthermore, how did he manage to figure out that girl wasn't you? "I guess you have to ask hyung for the whole story," Jongup reached out his hand gesturing to help you out of the bed. So you took his hand and he led you down the corridor of the hospital. It was the longest distance you had ever walked in your entire life.

Upon reaching a room, you saw Himchan and Zelo was standing outside with dead serious look plastered on their face. Swallowing the saliva that was blocking your throat, you took cautious steps towards them, "How is…" before you could complete the question, Himchan placed a finger on his lips. Understood the cue, you hushed up and walked through the door with as little noise as possible. Standing against the closed door behind you, the coldness of the surface couldn't compare to the coldness you felt in your heart and soul then. The sight of your beloved Bang lying on the hospital bed with bandages wrapped around his head and his left hand was hidden under a thick big cast. The thought of him getting hurt from saving you was too much to handle. You dropped to the floor from the numbness you felt on your legs. Tears streamed down your face once again.

Regaining the little energy felt in you, you managed to walked to his bed without falling flat on the floor. "Bang," you cried his name, "Bang I'm sorry! Please open your eyes and look at me!" Tears continued to rushed out of your eyes as you shook him with a failed attempt to wake him up. You cried out his name even louder and louder as the clock ticked. You could feel your heart was cracking and broke into pieces. Your chest felt so heavy that you thought you could explode any moment then. You didn't care about the wound on both your wrists anymore, you started to hit on his chest as hard as you could thinking that would wake him up. All was in vain. "Bang Yongguk! Wake up now!!!" you screamed out loud this time, "Don't you dare leaving me alone!!!" Just when you finished your sentence, the heartbeat detecting machine next to him went beep… followed by a long endless straight line.

Tears could no longer fall down your face. Everything in your life stopped now that the one you loved the most in the whole world was gone. "Why continue to live in this meaningless world without Bang with me?" you thought to yourself as you unwrapped the bandage on your left wrist then reached for a scissors on the table. Kissing Bang for the last time, you moved the scissors closer to your wrist and before you landed it on the already bleeding skin of yours, you whispered him a soft and longing goodbye.

"Don't you dare!" Bang shot up from the bed and pulled the scissors away from you, "How dare you hurt yourself because of me? Babo!" Still in pain and confusion, you looked at him as if you had no idea who he was. "You… but the… huh?" you mumbled some random words while looking back and forth from the machine to Bang's face. "'Sorry ___, I have to do this to prove to manager hyung that you really love me," he apologized then pulled you in a hugging position, "But I didn't expect you was so foolish to actually attempted to hurt yourself!" He cupped your face so you were looking at him then. Usually you would be really mad with him for playing pranks on you but not this time. You were overwhelmed by the fact that he was still alive. "I'm sorry! Don't be…" you shut him up with a kiss on his lips. His eyes widened with shock but closed slowly as the true feeling of kissing the girl he loves came back to life.

"Ahem!" you two broke away when the manager's voice came into the picture. You quickly walked away from the bed and stood against the wall. Your heart raced with the speed of light as the manager walked towards you, "I'm truly sorry!" You were shocked to Bang's manager bowed in front of you while apologizing. You asked him to stand up straight and he told you that he wanted Bang to breakup with you because he scared that you were just liking his fame but after what happened just now, he knew that you like Bang for him and not anything else. "So I approved for you two to date!" the manager said with a smile on his face. Bang jumped out of bed and spin you around in joy then gave you a passionate kiss on the lips. You two chuckled when you heard the boys groaned and complained. "What? Can't I show some love for my ___?" Bang shouted as he pulled you even closer to his form. After the boys were and the manager were out of sight, he turned to you and said, "Now it's only the two of us," then winked.

You hit him slightly on the shoulder but still couldn't help but smile from his cuteness. When you two were sitting on the bed, you asked him for the whole story. He told you that he suspected her when he noticed she doesn't smell like you and the fact that she called him oppa. Then the following morning when he tugged at her short, the scar he made when you two played paint ball back in High School so he knew that she wasn't you. He followed her from the moment she left the inn to the warehouse where she held you hostage. And when he saw her putting you into the car trunk along with the container of petrol, he called the police and ambulance before hand in case if anything went wrong. And how did you got out of the trunk before it exploded? Bang rushed from his car to your side and pulled you out. But before you two could get out of the dangerous zone, the car exploded which cause you to fly a distance. As the result, his wrist was fractured and hit his head on the road while covering you with his body. After that, the police and ambulance came to arrest the girl as well as brought you two to the hospital.

After hearing his words, you couldn't help yourself from crying. You felt so guilty. Guilty not just because you caused him all the pain physically but also guilty because you actually thought that he wouldn't be able to recognized that she wasn't you. You reached out to pull him in for a hug. "Wow!" he said, surprised from how tight and sudden your hug was. "Are you ok?" he asked gently while curling your hair with his fingers when you didn't pull away after a few minutes. "Ya!" he snapped when your tears came in contact with his t-shirt, "Are you crying? Why are you crying?" Cupping your face in his hands, he brushed his lips on yours while whispering, "Don't need to feel guilty my baby. I'm your boyfriend and it's my duty to protect you."

Upon hearing those words from him, you felt so light as if a huge rock was lifted from your chest. Pulling you along with him while he lay back down on the bed so that your head was rested on his chest. Like that, you two fell asleep with you lying with your back against his chest and his arms wrapped around your waist. Everything is perfect the way it is.