Going Crazy 5

Best Absolute Perfect

"Oppa!" a familiar voice woke Bang from his sleep. Opening his tired eyes, he saw "you" lying on top of him with only a half-way buttoned up shirt. Usually he would hug you tightly and pull you up so he could smack his luscious lips on yours but even with his half asleep mind, he could still feel the strange feeling about that person who shared the same bed with him last night. Sure he has been longing and secretly hoping for you to call him oppa one day and even better, show some affections of love for him but even though it was happening to him, he felt weird and awkward. As if the person who was lying on top of him with her head placed on his chest was someone he didn't know at all. But how could he doubt her? She has the same face that he had been dreaming about for the past five years of his life as well as the voice that acted as a cheer to him whenever he felt down and low. So if she was not his girlfriend, then who is she?

Lying on the bed, observing her every move, Bang was thinking of a way to prove that the person who was sitting on the edge of the bed is or is not his girlfriend. "___ ah, where are you going?" he asked softly, shifting his body toward her, while placing his arms around her waist. Despite feeling extremely uncomfortable, he knew he had to prove it. Pretending to be naughty and feeling her sides, he slid his left hand down to her short waistband and tugged it down a little. Just like what he expected, the person who was giggling from his touch was not the one he loves.

"Hello there," the girl shook your jaw line forcefully with the attempt to wake you up, "Wanna know how was my night with Yongguk oppa?" Didn't bother to wait for your respond, she snapped a big "IT WAS AWESOME!" in your face. With just those three words, you could feel a tight slap was landed on the face and your broken heart shattered into thousands of pieces. You wanted to scream and let your painful tears escape from your eyes but you couldn't give her the satisfaction, you knew you have to be strong.

"His muscle was so hard! It was like rock! And the way he hugged me so tightly made me felt like I could die in his arms!!!" she continued to report in a seductive way which made you even more heartbroken and angrier, "Did you know he was such a good kisser?" Looking at you for some respond, she grinned and carried on with a smirk on her face when she saw you grinded your teeth together tightly from all the anger, "His soft luscious lips, the moist inner wall of his mouth, the heat from his throat, the wetness of his tongue and especially the soft moans he made when I played with his tongue were all so perfect!!!" Moans? He never moans whenever you two kiss!!! In fact you never get pass the his lips into his mouth anyway. Whenever you kiss, it was just soft and gentle kisses placed on your forehead, jaw line and lips. Nothing more aggressive, passionate or forceful…

Just then, you could no longer hold it in, the tears that you had been holding back streamed down your face like a waterfall. "Stop crying!" you screamed at yourself mentally but your eye muscles didn't obey, and worse, it let the tears rushed out even more furious! "So Miss I'm-BangYongguk-girlfriend admitted defeated?" she said, more like a statement than a question. "Too bad missy," she continued, "There can only be one Bang Yongguk's girlfriend in this world and that would be me!" Looking up at her, you saw a sharp knife in her hand was pointing straight at you. Despite knowing it was all in vain, you roughly pulled away from the metal frame of the bed as if the rope would break and you would be free. To your surprise, she cut the rope which were tying you to the bed. In the moment of confusion, you turned to look at her but before you could react, you fainted from the hit on the back of your head.

Waking up to the pain of the hit, you found yourself in a confined place where pitch dark was all you could see. "Where am I?" you asked yourself still adjusting to the enclosed place you were in. "Engine?" you thought, "Why am I hearing engine sound so up close?" Just then it hit you, you were trapped in a car trunk. Banging on the top of the trunk with your tied hands while kicking in all directions with your tied legs, you heard your legs hit something with the sound of liquid in it. You kicked again to ensure. True that, it was a big container with liquid in it. "What can it be?" the same question lingered in your mind until you felt the car came to a stop.

"Hi there, again." the same face you have been looking at every time you come across a mirror came in sight, "Well this is our last meeting so I guess I should say goodbye now" she smiled then lean close to you, "And about Yongguk oppa, let me take care of him." With that, she pulled away leaving you struggling to get out of the trunk. She picked up the container, uncapped it and slashed the liquid to your face. It was petrol! Of course it was! How could you be so stupid not to figure it out?!? You watched her poured the petrol out from the car and onto the road like a deer caught in the headlight. "So this is the end," you laughed at yourself as tears rolled down your face once again for the very last time perhaps. Looking at her throwing the lighter over her shoulder onto the puddle of petrol leading back to you, all you could do was whispered "Goodbye, Bang Yongguk."