Warrior 3

Best Absolute Perfect

It has been a month since you landed back in Korea after your breakup with Bang. Burying yourself with piles after piles of projects, you tried not to think bout him as much as you could but whenever your heart and mind ddecided to track back to your memories with him, your eyes couldn't help but tear up. How could you forget all the feelings and memories you spent with him? You yourself was indeed amazed at home you could still live without him. However, just like a robot, you function without a soul while sleepwalking through your pain day by day.

-Ring Ring- Looking at the clock, you thought to yourself who that person could be, pressing your house bell at this ungodly hour. And to your surprise, you found the drunk Bang was leaning against the cold wall outside your apartment, trying to support himself. "Bang, what are you doing here at this hour?!?" But before you could receive an answer, he lost his balance and fell into your embrace.

Putting him on the couch, you rushed to the bathroom and soaked a small towel in warm water then brought it back to the living room. Tiptoeing back to his side, you placed the towel on his burning forehead. In between his subconscious, he mumbled your name over and over again. "Bang!" you exclaimed when you saw droplets of sweat rolling down his face furiously, "Bang listen to me! Are you ok?" Grabbing your hand which was on his chest tightly, he whispered while gasping for air, "Don't leave me... Don't... don't..."

You looked at his face and to your horror, his face was covered with sweat and your name was still dancing on his trembling lips. Reaching for a small blanket at the end of the couch, you covered his body with it.

Despite the fact that you were angry and upset with him for leaving you a month ago, seeing him calling your name continuously in this condition made your heart hurt. You didn't know why but just like an old habit, you placed you head on his chest. Listening to his rapid hearbeat that was slowing down and becoming more regular, you could feel his body stopped trembling and his face was relaxed. "That's it!" you whispered to yourself. His heartbeatwas the sound that you had been longing to hear all these days. The sound that calms the storm in your soul. The sound that you used to listen to everynight before dosing off to sleep....

"___?" you could hear an angel calling your name, "___, wake up! ___, are you ok?" You opened your eyes slowly to the beautiful voice that you heard in your dream. To your surprise, it was Bang. So after listening to your lullaby, you fell asleep on his chest the previous night till morning. Looking eye to eye with each other, you felt your heart raced. Just before you could open your mouth to ask what he was doing at your apartment the previous night, his phone rang. Seeing the expression on his face, you knew that he was in trouble... Big trouble indeed.

"I guess today is the day!" he smiled, showing you his cute gummy smile. Even though you were not sure what was about to happen, seeing his smile lightened up your heart and you didn't even care if the world was about to end that very moment. You two walked out of the house hand in hand, not caring what anyone had to say.