Going Crazy IIII

Best Absolute Perfect

Opening your eyes, you found yourself was being tied up on a bed in a rundown room. Still not sure what was going on you turned your head to your right and found a face staring straight at you. She laughed loudly as you let out a scream. "You! I remember you!" you exclaimed, still with your screaming voice, "You were the girl at the café shop the other day!!!" She smirked at you, "So you remember. Jealous huh? When I was all over Yongguk oppa?" Her pouting face made you mad and frightened at the same time. Her voice and yours were surprisingly alike, "He was so cute!!! His lower body was so firm!" Glaring at her with bullets in your eyes, you shouted at her, "Don't you dare talk about him like that!" She smiled at you then turned away. "Why is she smiling at me like that?" you thought to yourself, "What does she have in mind?" Before you could come up with an answer, she turned around and the answer hit you.

Meanwhile, Bang was running around the city looking desperately for you. "Where is she?!?" the thought in his head screamed louder as time flew by. He couldn't think of anything else except for finding you and hold you tightly in his arms then. His dream and career could wait. He had been waiting for you for five long painful years and he couldn't just let you go now. "Excuse me, did you see her?" he asked every single person walking on the street while showing them your photo in his phone. He had been running around for 3 hours but all his effect was in vain. You were nowhere to be found.

He walked with his head down in disappointment, as he dragged his tired legs towards the inn. "Oppa!" Bang looked up to see the familiar figure standing there at the front of the gate in your home clothes. "___!" he shouted your name with both joy and anger, "Where have you been? I have been looking for you for three hours!" Not bother to wait for the answer, he was overwhelmed to see his girlfriend again. He picked you up and spin you around before pressing his lips against yours. "Promise me, you'll never leave me ok!" he breathed between the kissed. Getting a nod as an agreement, he pulled you along into the inn.

"Come here!" Bang pulled you close to his body and placed his arms around your waist. "Good news, I persuaded the manager to let us date," he shot you his gummy smile, "Of course as long as we keep it low profile." Then he pulled you in and kissed your forehead. Curling up in the ball, he kissed the back of your neck before wishing you goodnight. But this time, he felt something was off. "She smelled different," thinking to himself just then he realized something, "She never calls me oppa before!" Despite knowing something was wrong, he continued to act natural and tried to fall asleep. However how could he, even though his arm was around the person lying next to him, he felt like he didn't know her at all. Just like a total stranger. "But then why does she…" the question slowly formed in his mind, "How does she have ___'s face if she isn't her?"

While Bang was figuring the answer out, the real you were figuring out how to untie the rope and escape from this haunting place. "Urh! If only there's something sharp!" you bellowed as the skin on the wrist started to peel off from the friction of the rope. Just then the thought of the girl with Bang cuddling in the same bed brought tears to your eyes. How could he ever suspect that she was an imposter? You yourself were shocked when she took off her mask and revealed her face to you, "I'm Bang Yongguk's girlfriend now," she said calmly. So she had both your face and your voice, who on earth would figure it out?!? Tears kept on rolling and you felt asleep from all the crying. Not that you know, both you and Bang were thinking about each other longing to see the other person again…

But would you able to stand the hunger and thirst before Bang or at least someone come for the rescue?