Going Crazy III

Best Absolute Perfect

"What's that noise?" you thought to yourself as a disturbing noise snapped you out of your beautiful dream. You opened your eyes slowly, adjusting to the sunlight that was glaring at you. "Bang…" you said sleepily as you saw Bang sitting on the edge of your bed with his phone in one hand and the other caressing your cheekbone. "What's the matter?" you sat up instantly as the worry expression on his face came in sight. He shook his head and reassured you that everything was ok. He said he just need to go back to the company early.

When you heard the sound of water came rushing in the bathroom, you checked his phone knowing that something was wrong. Very wrong. Since he was a very forgetful person, his phone has a recording system that recorded all the conversation he has in the day. "His manager?" you whispered under your breath, still check for the sound of water. You hurried to hear the conversation, "Ya Bang Yongguk! Where on earth are you?!? You better come back to the company now!!! Ish… you punk!!!" You were shock by the shouting of his manager as this was the first time you ever hear him shout. Bang must be in some serious trouble.

As he emerged out of the bathroom, you offered to ride him back to the company. "Ok… hurry up," he said with a smile, a fake one you would call. You tried your best to brush teeth, shower and change in just 10 minutes.  And off you go to the company.

"Hyung! Manager is in his office. He's really mad!!!" Zelo came rushing to Bang's side as the both of you walked through the door. Before entering the office, Bang told you to wait outside for him and instructed you not to go in no matter what. Since he didn't say you couldn't eavesdrop, you pressed your eyes against the cold surface of the tinted glass.

"You punk!!! What the heck is this?!?" You heard the manager shouted and followed by a sound of objects dropping on the floor. "Hyung, where did you..." Bang's shaky voice was heard. "Where did I get this? How the heck am I suppose to know?!?" the manager continued to shout, even louder than it already was, "I came in this morning and these photos of you hugging a girl were already on my damn table!!!" There was a long silence in the room. Too silence that you could actually hear your heart cracking. "Yongguk ah, you know you can't have a girlfriend now right? You just debuted. Can you… break up with her?" the manager's voice was much softer now but it was like knives stabbing deep into your heart. Holding your breath, you waited for Bang's answer…

"___!!!" you drove away despite hearing Bang calling at the top of his lungs for you. Tears streamed down your cheeks as you turned at the corner. "Babo! Babo! BABO!!!" you screamed out of frustration at how foolish Bang was just a few minutes ago. "No! Hyung, I'm sorry but she's really important to me. I… I can't and I won't ever breakup with her," Bang's words lingered in your mind as more tears rushing out from your eyes, "And if I have to give up all these for her, I will." That was when you could no longer take it. What was he think, throwing away his dream for you?!? How can you ever let him do that? Pushing the door open, "Ya Bang Yongguk! Let's breakup!" you shouted between tears and ran out of the company.

You drove all the way to the beach where no one could find you. Standing at the top of the hill, you shouted Bang's name loudly at the setting sun. At the moment of sadness, you didn't notice someone was approaching you. Closer and closer the gap between the two of you became. Turning around, it was too late. Everything out…