Warrior 1

Best Absolute Perfect

So since your relationship was made public and you had finished with your project, the manager suggested that you come on the promotion with Bang and the boys. And of course, traveling around Asia in three months with your boyfriend while enjoying the fantastic music of B.A.P was too much of a great deal to turn down so you accepted it.

So here you were, standing at the far end of the meeting room of a hotel watching B.A.P doing their press conference next to the manager. "So Yongguk, we heard about your confession and we just want to know what's your reaction after 10 000 fans left the daum café?" the interviewer asked calmly. Holding your breath, you waited for Bang to give his answer. "Of course I'm a bit disappointed and sad," he replied, "But I'm happy that most of the Babys are still following us and supporting us after it." He ended his reply with a gummy smile.

"Hey," Bang said as he gave you peck on the cheek when he sat down next to you at the private dining table in the hotel. Giving him a small smile, you shifted yourself on the chair. Even though Bang's reply to the question lightened your heart a little as you knew despite having a 10 000 fans leaving the café, Bang was ok with it, the feeling of guilt was still pressing on your heart every time you breathe.

After the dinner, you and Bang had a stroll along the lake in the small garden of the hotel. "Is the moon beautiful tonight?" he asked as he lifted your entwined fingers pointing at the beautiful bright round moon. Nodding in agreement, you rested your head on his muscular chest. "You know," he said as you rubbed up and down your arm, "You didn't say much from after the press until now. Is everything ok?" "Yeah," you said looking up at him, "Everything is fine." Bang looked so godlike under the moonlight. Perfect sharp jaw line and the intensity in his eyes made you speechless. How could a guy like that, fall for a girl like you?

Just by the thought of it, tears formed at the corner of your eyes. "Are you ok?" Bang asked concernedly as he cup one side of your freezing cheek with his warm hand, "Why are you crying?" Turning your face away from him, you whispered it was nothing and fastened your pace. "Wait up!" he called as he got hold of your arm, "What's wrong?" Without saying a single word, you spun around, hugging him tightly and buried your sobbing face against his chest. Soaking his shirt with your tears, you let out cries and groans making him pressing you closer to him into a tight hug.

As if he could read your mind despite it was all jumbled up with thousand of confused thoughts, he bended down and placed his sharp chin on the hollow of your neck then breathed into your ear, "Listen, you don't need to stress out or feel guilty about the fans ok. No matter what, as long as you're here with me, I can deal with everything that comes my way." With that, he kissed your forehead then lifted you up into a spin in mid air.

-Click- As he put you down on the ground, you two spotted a group of paparazzi with cameras running towards you with great speed. "Run!" Bang shouted as he grabbed your arm and started to run towards the lake. Despite being chased by a huge group of paparazzi, it was very fun to make a escape with Bang by your side. After you two had jumped in among the bushes, you covered your mouth while gasping for breathes, still smiling widely at each other. After you were sure you two were freed from the paparazzi, you made your way back to the hotel room as fast as possible.

Standing with your back against the door of your suite, Bang cornered you with his arms on either sides of your face. "Today was fun huh?" he asked with a smirk. You nodded and leaned in for a kiss. Kissing you back, he pushed you harder against the wall and pressed his lips harder against yours. With his hands running up and down the sides of your body, you granted his tongue the way into your mouth. His tongue explored every inch of the inner wall of your mouth and with that, he pressed his firm and muscular form against yours which caused you to moaned softly into his mouth. Embarrassed by the sound you made, you pushed him away and got rushed into the suite immediately. "Night!" you shouted from the other side of the door then covered yourself with a blanket trying to get rid of your lobster red face. "How am I gonna look at him tomorrow?!?" you whined before rolling around the bed before closing your eyes for some rest.

 

Note: So did any of you thought the ending will be something -cough cough-. Anyway, Hope y'all like it! Sorry for the delay again >_<