Secret Love III

Best Absolute Perfect

You reached out your arm to hug his strong and muscular body but it was empty. You jumped in shock as you thought that the memories of him confessing to you, hugging tightly and kissing your forehead gently were all a dream. Closed to tears, you sat there on the sofa in the big living room shivering in both pain and loneliness. "___ ah" you heard Bang's voice called but you thought it was too good to be true and in the heat of the moment, you broke down into tears. "Ya! Why are you crying?!?" the voice sounded louder as you felt a warm and semi wet arm wrapped about you and slowly turning you to the direction of someone sinking in the seat next to yours. When you were finally facing him, you cried even more and hugged him so tightly as if he was about to disappear.

You sat there crying while your arms pulled him as close as two human being can. After a few minutes of confirming that you were not dreaming and Bang was there next to you and he wouldn't disappear the moment you let go of him, you slowly pulled away while controlling your sobbing so that you can breathe properly. "Are you ok?" he asked softly as he cupped your face with his palm so that you were looking at him. You nodded and looked down to see that he was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with a towel hung on his neck. You told him everything and you could feel your face was heating up with every word that left your lips. "Haha!!! This is reality, ___ ah," he laughed," and just so you know I was taking a shower so you can stop crying now and go take a shower. We need to be at your company at 10 for another meeting." You looked at the clock and it was already 9! You jumped out of his embrace and rushed for a hot shower. After cleaning yourself and brushed your teeth, you realized that you have nothing to wear and your old clothes were soaked with water. "Arh!!!" you shouted and heard a knock on the door, "Is everything alright?", you told him that you had nothing to wear to the company. You was certain that you heard him giggling on the other side of the door as he told you he would lend you some clothes.

Lucky for you, the house is the hang out place of his whole family so it means that some of his noona's clothes are available for you. Receiving the clothes from the small gap of the door you opened, you were satisfied with the clothes he chose for you. A simple black tank top with a asymmetric flowing tortoise skirt. You put the clothes on as fast as you can and rushed out to find Bang  was sipping his coffee while waiting for you. He handed you a pair of Doctor Martins boots and a faux leather jacket. You two made your way out of the house and into a red Audi parked in the garage a few meters away from the house.

As he pulled to a stop in front of your company, you two glazed at each other realizing that you two couldn't go in together as someone might know there was something going on between you two. So he told you to go in first before parking the car at the far end of the underground parking lot. You tugged at your clothes and combed your hair before opening the door to the meeting room.

Fortunately, Himchan was the only one there apart from your boss. You greeted them as you made your way to your seat, not wanting to make any eye contact with Himchan. And worse, after a couple of seconds, Bang rushing in and threw himself in the seat next to Himchan pretending as if nothing happened. He acted coldly towards you and as if he wasn't the one who you spent the previous night with when the other members came in with their manager.

So the meeting went on and the final design of their outfit was decided. You sent them off and before they got on the van back to the dorm, Bang turned to steal a glance at you and gave you his gummy smile then rushed on the van after the others. You walked back into the building with a smile spread widely on your face as you know this is just a beginning of your secret love.