Never Give Up II

Best Absolute Perfect

Days pass after days and finally it was the last day of the year! You were thinking that just after today, you could be free from homework for the whole three months of holidays. You could spend your time practicing new dance moves with Bang, going shopping with his sister, Karen, or even fly to Germany to visit your dad who was working there. All these thoughts made you feel really excited and couldn't sit still. But somehow, the clock was ticking so slowly today…

"Ready?" you heard murmurs from the behind row of seats. "Set? Shoot!" you turned around after a ball of crumpled piece of paper came in contact with your head. It was Bang, alright. You pouted and shot him a annoyed look as you thought he was just throwing things at you out of boredom. But you were wrong. He pointed his finger in the direction of the back door and gave you a wink. You nodded your head in agreement and crawled under the tables to the back door and followed him outside.

You two walked around the school while munching on some lollipops and chocolate you had grabbed from your bag before escaping from the hell full of useless math formulas. As you two walked pass the main hall, you heard some noises and decided to check them out. "Wow!" Bang said with awe as you stick your heads through the gap of the door to see the cheerleaders were practicing for the finale basketball match later on. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Bang asked while biting on his lower lip as he leaded you to the empty AVA room just above the hall. Well, yeah, you two were having the same exact idea in mind. "Just gonna chill here until the start of our recess," you said as you threw yourself on one of the beanbags on the floor.

"Hey come here!" Bang waved at you with his eyes glued to the direction of the cheerleaders below. You came closer just to see the cheerleader captain was being lifted and threw in the air. Bang had the biggest crush on her ever since you two started to study in this school. However up until then, you still didn't know her name. "Isn't she pretty?" you rolled your eyes at Bang's dreamy question when the captain gave her friends a big smile. You knew that Bang has always been that type of guy who from the outside seems to be a bad boy but actually is a very sweet and romantic boy. But… you just couldn't imagine him fantasize about a girl like that.

Just then the bell rang. "Yeah! Let get some food!" you said while trying to pull Bang away from the window as his eyes were still following that girl around the hall. "No!" he whined like a child as he shook you away, "Wanna give her a surprise," he smirked a little and you were thinking that couldn't be good.

He turned the radio system on and plugged the mic in. "No!" you thought to yourself, "You are going to get us caught!" but it was too late as Bang had already started to rap to the new song he had written during his free time at home. While he was rapping, you could see her looking up at him and was giving him those sweet and shy smiles. And just as you expected, he was very happy and waved back at her. You were not jealous and why would you be? Not like you like Bang, right? But somehow seeing the two of them looking at each other while he was rapping his heart out for her making you feel really uncomfortable. Without thinking, you walked down the stairs and towards the canteen.

When you were eating there, alone, you saw a couple of teachers walked up towards the hall. Without thinking, you called Bang immediately but he wasn't picking up! You panicked and rushed up the hall by another way. Sadly, your luck was against you. When you reached there, Bang and the girl wasn't there and as you made your way back to the canteen, the teachers caught you.