Never Give Up I

Best Absolute Perfect

"Oh man!!!" you dumped your bike right at the school gate and asked the security guard to help you keeping it as usual. You rushed for class with the speed of light. Even though it was the last week of school before the long winter break start, you still have to come to school for more borings lessons. However, one good thing that kept you from staying at home was your best friend in the same class.

Just before you made it into the classroom, the school bell rang. "Damn" you whispered under your breath as you walked into the classroom quietly. The first thing you saw in the room was the math teacher scolding Bang, your opposite gender best friend.  Many people are amazed by this and wondered how you two became best friends.

Bang was unplugging his earphones while giving you a look that suggested the annoyance in him. You smiled as you walked towards your seat after being snapped at for coming late for class. That was how the first day of your last week of school started.

"'Sup ___" Bang called as he threw himself on the desk next to you as everyone else was making their way to the canteen for lunch. "What did you do to get such welcoming reaction from him?" you teased and gave him that raised eyebrows which you know would annoyed him even more. He said that he was sleeping when the teacher came in and he decided to give him a lecture. Typical teacher.

By the time you two reached the canteen, it was already filled with people. Since Bang was saving up for his new DJ machine, you decided to share lunch with him. "Do you want any drink?" you asked as you got up to buy some sweet stuff in order to satisfy your sweet tooth. "Nope" he replied as he started digging in the food. On your way back, you saw a couple of girls from a lower class surrounded Bang like bees to the flower. You could not blame them, could you? Bang was one the tallest the level, the most handsome in the school and may be not with the best result but with the best voice that could melt any girl's heart.

As you walked closer to them, he waved at you. The girls got the signal and walked away. It was not like you and Bang were in a relationship or any form of such. Just that y'all were very close and it started the spark of gossips. You can never understand why others kept on saying you two were together since he already had a girl in mind and you too, had yours.