Let's Date

All It Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Who are you?"

Yong-sun whispered to the woman who was currently clutching her waist.

 

Byul laughed. "I’m Byul, your savior."

 

"Byul, wait- I know you! You are this famous womanizer. " Yong-sun gasped and added, "And what do you mean, my savior? You are definitely not."

 

"Or... you can also say, Thank you, Byul, for saving me. What would I do without you? ", Byul teased, imitating Yong-sun’s voice.

 

Yong-sun rolled her eyes. "You are annoying!" Byul and Yong-sun reached the parking lot.

 

"So now what?" Byul asked.

"Nothing. I’ll go now. Bye, Byul. " Yong-sun replied and hurriedly left Byul.

She was about to turn the corner when she saw Eric and Katie heading in her direction.

 

"," she muttered.

 

She looked back at Byul and saw her entering her car. She needed to decide quickly. Byul watched as Yong-sun walked back to her, and without any hesitation, Yong-sun opened the passenger seat door, entered her car, and buckled her seat belt.

 

"You are back, princess. Miss me?" Byul said.

"Drive," Yong said firmly.

 

"My place or yours?"

 

Yong-sun’s head snapped back to her so fast. "What?"

Byul laughed. "I’m just joking, princess."

"Stop calling me princess. Can you please just drive? Get me out of here. "

"Anything for you, princess."

 

Yong-sun gave her an annoyed look but said nothing. Byul started to drive and passed by a couple kissing inside one of the cars.

 

"Is that—" Byul points at the couple and was immediately cut-off by Yong-sun.

"Yes, can you drive faster please?"

"Ooohhh..." She looked at Yong-sun. "You like it fast. Noted. "

"Seriously, is this how you get women? Who are these women?" Yong-sun mocked.

"Well, obviously they are not like you." Byul chuckled.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like you, grumpy."

"I am not grumpy! I know how to have fun. "

 

Byul gazed at her. "Ok, then let’s have fun!" Yong-sun looked at her quizzically.

 

"Let’s date!" Byul declared.

 

Yong-sun’s mind raced. It was also as if she only realized her actions a while ago. She got into Byul’s car, a known womanizer, and then expected her to help her without getting anything in return. She must somehow have led her on. And where on earth were they going? Did she have to pay Byul using her body? Are they going to a motel? She observed the road. Then she remembered, "My place or yours?" It occurred to her that this is not the way to her apartment, so they must be going to Byul’s.

 

"Okay, stop. Just drop me here. " Yong-sun panicked.

 

"Why? Where are you going? We are already near the restaurant."

"Restaurant? I thought we were going to, err—never mind."

 

The restaurant is small, and there were not a lot of people when they entered. Yong-sun noticed the familiarity of the owner towards Byul. The waiter led them to a small vacant table in the far corner of the room.

 

"Are you a regular here? It seems like they know you. "

"Yeah, I love the food here."

 

Yong-sun ordered tteokbokki and ramen, while Byul ordered her favorite kimchi fried rice and grilled mackerel.

 

"Just to be clear, this is not a date."

"If you say so, babe." Byul winked at her.

 

The food arrived, and they enjoyed the food while Byul tried to make Yong-sun feel comfortable by showing her pet dog, Janggu. An abandoned dog that Byul adopted from the shelter.

 

"Byul doesn’t seem bad at all." Yong-sun thought.

 

They both finished their meals in satisfied silence.

 

"So, do you like the food?" Byul asked.

"Yes, it is delicious. This is probably the best tteokbokki I’ve ever had. It is a shame there are only a few people here."

 

They get ready to leave, and Byul mentions that it is her treat.

 

"Where will I drop you off?"

"Actually, I can ride a cab from here."

"No, let me take you home." Byul insisted.

 

Yong-sun firmly declined the offer and then called a cab before Byul could do anything. As Yong-sun was about to ride in the cab, she called out to Byul.

 

"Byul, thanks for the dinner."

 

Byul nodded and then watched as the cab drove away.

Byul reached her apartment. She looked at her phone and saw a lot of messages from Wheein a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter