It's a Date

All It Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul calling…

"Hello?"

"Wheein, help me. It’s an emergency."

When Wheein her video, she watched her friend panic.

 

"Nope."

"Not this."

"Not this either."

"What should I wear?"

"I don’t have enough clothes."

"I should have bought new clothes at the mall."

 

"Can you relax? It’s just a date." Wheein tried to calm Byul down.

 

"This is the first time that we will be alone together on a date."

"Relax. You are Byul. Whatever you wear looks good on you. You'll be fine. Just wear what you normally wear. And don’t forget to wear your favorite perfume."

 

"You are right. I’m Byul. Women love me. But... It’s just that... I want to look my best today."

"You do, Byul. And with that hair color, I bet Yong-sun won’t be able to take her eyes off you."

 

"As she should."

"And... just like that, you’re back." Wheein snickered.

"Thanks, Whee!"

 

 

Byul parked in front of a beautiful museum.

 

"How did you know?" Yong-sun is confused.

"You mentioned it once before."

"And you remember?"

"Of course, I listen to what my princess says."

 

Yong-sun blushed. "I told Eric about this before, but I guess he doesn’t like museums, because he never brought me here."

 

"Can you forget that idiot, even just for now?"

"You are right. I’m sorry. I should enjoy this day with you."

 

Byul smiled before walking towards the museum's entrance, grabbing Yong-sun’s hand as she did.

 

"Let’s go"

 

They saw a garden in front of the museum. It was bursting with different colors from different flowers. They took photos.

 

The museum was a three-story building covered with white fiber concrete, giving the place a bright and warm ambiance. It was divided into different sections and exhibitions. Couples and families roamed around.

 

Yong-sun observed how Byul's eyes lit up, enjoying the wide selection of thought-provoking art and galleries. They walked hand in hand, appreciating beautiful modern and contemporary artwork.

Hours pass without them noticing.

They have seen almost everything. It was tiring but fun. Yong-sun sat on a bench and looked at Byul, who was examining a beautiful sculpture of a woman.

 

"Byul looks like a snack with that ash gray hair." Yong-sun’s traitorous thoughts.

 

Byul noticed that Yong-sun was not by her side and started to look for her. When their eyes met, a look of relief washed over her face.

 

"I thought you got bored and left me."

"No! Why would you think that? I’m really happy right now, and hungry."

"You are in luck. Our next stop is a favorite restaurant of mine."

"Our date isn’t over?" Yong-sun excitedly said.

"Yeah, I want to spend more time with you, princess." Yong-sun blushed. She started to get used to Byul calling her princess. It sounded nice when it came from Byul.

 

"Let’s go?" Byul automatically reached for Yong-sun’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Let’s stop by the museum gift shop first."

"Okay."

 

With their bodies close to each other, laughing and having a great time, nobody in that museum would suspect that they were not a real couple.

 

As Byul drove, Yong-sun took out the stickers she bought at the gift shop and put a hamster sticker on the back of her phone. Then she asked for Byul’s phone.

 

"Why?"

"I’ll put a bunny sticker on your phone."

"I don’t want to."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"I don’t want a bunny sticker."

"But that’s me. I’m the bunny, and you are the hamster." Yong-sun showed the back of her phone.

 

"But okay... if you don’t want to... I won’t force you." Yong-sun pouted.

 

Byul sighed. "You are lucky that you are cute. My phone’s in the bag."

 

Yong-sun proudly put the bunny sticker on Byul’s phone.

 

Byul stopped in front of an unassuming place. Yong-sun couldn’t see where the restaurant was and began to question Byul.

 

"Is this an abandoned building? Where are you taking me?"

"You’ll see."

 

Yong-sun did not move from her seat.

 

"Just trust me, okay? You’ll love it here."

 

Yong-sun hesitated but got out of the car nonetheless.

They entered the building and waited for the elevator. A few people exited the elevator, and this slightly calmed Yong-sun.

The elevator opened at the top floor, and an al fresco lounge welcomed them.

 

"Good evening." the host greeted.

"We have a dinner reservation for two under the name of Moon Byul."

"Thank you. This way, please."

 

They were seated in the corner with a magical view of the city skyline.

 

A waiter approached. "Here’s your menu. I’ll come back in a few minutes to take your order."

 

"Thank you." Byul and Yong-sun simultaneously answered.

 

As soon as the waiter was out of earshot, Yong-sun excitedly squealed with delight.

 

"Oh my god, Byul. This place is amazing." She looked at the stunning skyline.

"See? You just have to trust me." Byul winked.

 

Yong-sun felt her heart bursting with joy. "Thank you, Byul, for bringing me here." She smiled widely. Byul then poked the dimple below Yong-su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter