Trust Is Everything

All It Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

Thank you all for waiting.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as I've enjoyed writing it.

 

 

"Just wear something comfy." Yong said.

"Is sweatpants okay?"

"Even pajamas are okay. It is just us."

"That's too comfy."

"Wear whatever you want, Byul."

 

Yong had the intention of adding, "I prefer you wearing nothing." But she kept it to herself.

 

"See you in a while, Byul." Yong ended the call and started to get ready for their movie date night.

 

Yong refreshed herself with a hot shower and changed into her cozy pajamas, which she matched with her squirtle slippers. When Byul came, she was wearing a grey sweatpants and a blue shirt.

 

"You look good." Yong appreciated how Byul managed to look both simple and hot.

"And you look... cute." Byul pointed out the squirtle slippers. "It looks like you when you smile."

 

Yong broke into a broad smile at her remark.

 

"There! That's exactly it!" Byul squished Yong's cheeks. Yong swatted her hands.

 

"So, what are we watching tonight? Have you decided yet?"

 

"We are going to watch a scary movie." Yong declared.

 

"But you know, I don't want that... Can we watch something else like… The Handmaiden?"

 

"No! I don't want to see you drooling over Tae-ri."

 

"Eew, I don't drool..."

"I saw you the last time we watched Below ."

"No, I did not! And in my defense, they are hot... I mean, actually, Yong, it is your fault!"

 

"And why is that my fault?"

 

"Because I haven't had since we pretended to date!"

 

Yong responded with an embarrassed "Ooohhh..."

 

"See? I think I need you to compensate for that."

 

Yong nervously laughed and shook her head.

 

"You are already aware of my response to that. Do you remember our contract? Also, I was under the impression that you were having a good time playing fake date."

 

"Well... I'm having fun. Anyway, I think we should start the movie."

 

Byul did her best to avoid the conversation. She does not want the contract to end, since then she would have no reason to spend every day with Yong. Yong noticed this but let it slide. She was not in the mood for a serious conversation tonight. They just wanted to enjoy their date.

 

Following the instructions printed on the bag, Yong placed the popcorn in the microwave. After a few minutes, the microwave gave a beep to indicate that the popcorn was done popping.

 

"The popcorn is ready." Yong made the announcement and quickly made her way there. Byul followed her movements from where she was sitting.

 

Yong grabbed the bag and emptied its content into one of her bowls, then headed over to the couch. Byul smiled at her as she made her way to the spot next to Byul on the sofa.

 

"Do you have beer in the fridge?" Byul asked.

 

"Yes, I almost forgot. Wait!" Yong was about to get up when Byul prevented her.

 

"I'll get it."

 

Byul brought two bottles of beer from the refrigerator. Yong played the movie.

 

Byul shifted in her seat. Yong didn't look the least bit fazed by the scary happenings on the screen. She was eating a lot of popped corn, moving her hand back and forth between the bowl and while keeping her eyes on the screen the whole time.

 

"I really don't like horror movies." Byul repeated her words to herself. She chose to keep herself occupied by staring at Yong rather than watching the movie that she was compelled to watch.

 

A loud scream was heard from the movie. Yong was so surprised by this that the bowl of popcorn she was holding slipped out of her hands. Luckily, Byul was able to catch it on time. Byul decided to take advantage of this opportunity to feed Yong rather than give Yong back the bowl.

 

Byul took a quick glance at the screen and saw another awful death that was much more gruesome than the one before it. Yong covered her eyes with her palm, leaving only a small opening between her fingers for her to see through. After that, she took Byul's hand and placed it on her lap before continuing. Byul drew her in closer to herself.

 

Byul came to the conclusion that Yong was, in fact, terrified and was just acting bold to appear more brave.

 

"She is cute when afraid." Byul thought.

 

Yong leaned in for a hug from Byul. That popcorn has long since been forgotten. They didn't even bat an eyelash at how close they were, acting as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do. The movie was over, but they didn't break their embrace until the credits ended.

 

Yong's grip on Byul's shirt tightened.

 

"Can... Can you s-sleep here tonight? I... I just..."

 

Byul interrupted. "Of course."

 

Hugs get tighter and hearts closer. They talked about anything. There was never a dull moment when they were together. They soon became sleepy and decided to call it a night.

 

It was just a movie night, but they had fun. They may have been doing ordinary things, but because they were together, it was different. It became special.

 

As they both lay in bed, Byul bravely asked, "Yong, can I kiss you goodnight?"

 

Yong paused to consider, then nodded. Byul drew her closer and gently kissed her on the lips. Byul heard Yong make a faint moan when they were kissing. She could hear her heart beating madly and she could feel hers doing the same thing.

 

It was official. It could not be denied. Byul's one and only weakness was kissing Yong.

 

If these passionate kisses kept going on, Yong thought that maybe she would give in tonight. To hell with that contract.

 

She became aware of Byul's hand moving up to her bra. And the way her body responded to Byul reveals a great deal.

She desired a more passionate kiss from Byul as well as for Byul to run her tongue from the base of her neck to the top of her s. Then, all the way to her core, Byul glances at her while she consumes her, eager to make her come. When she was by herself, she had previously entertained this thought a number of times. If she were more honest, she could admit that she has utilized that image once or twice to give herself the satisfaction she needs.

 

This kiss was longer and more passionate than the previous time they kissed. And this time, they were both aware that they desired more.

 

But then, to Yong's dismay, Byul stopped.

 

A disappointed Yong wanted more. She stared at Byul in a manner that suggested she was confused about why she had stopped.

Byul answered. "I'm sorry. I was running out of breath."

"Of course," Yong replied, and she realized she was panting as well.

 

They look at each other. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter