Tacos and Margaritas

All It Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was awkward. Yong-sun and Byul sat on the sofa while Yonghee stood across from them, judging the situation.

 

"I went here thinking that you might be lonely thinking about your ex, but apparently you have moved on."

"Uhhh, actually-"

 

Yong-sun was cut-off by Yonghee.

 

"So, something happened last night?" Yonghee directed the question to Byul.

 

Yong-sun answered for Byul. "This is Byul." Yonghee hushed Yong-sun.

 

"Byul, you are on your own. Goodluck" Yong-sun whispered.

 

Byul's eyes widened. This is not what is supposed to happen. She thought she would be spending the morning with Yong-sun flirting, or maybe kissing. Not this, explaining why she was with Yong-sun in bed.

 

"Are you together or is this a one-time thing?" Yonghee questioned Byul's intention.

"Uhm..." Byul looks at Yong-sun. "I'm Yong-sun's fake girlfriend."

 

"Fake girlfriend?"

 

"Yes, we are really not dating." We just want to make her ex feel jealous and annoyed."

Yonghee looked at Yong-sun, amused.

 

"Are you telling me that this whole situation is fake and that nothing happened between the two of you last night?"

 

"Yes... nothing happened. I swear. Nothing happened." Yonghee looked at Byul with disbelief on her face.

 

"And you expected me to believe that?"

 

"Uhm.. Well... we kiss, but that's all."

 

"Oh, there was kissing involved."

 

Yong-sun hides her face using her hands.

Byul was shocked by what she said and covered .

 

Yonghee knew that there was something more happening here, but she didn’t want to ruin it. After Eric, this was the first time she saw Yong-sun so flustered and happy because of someone.

 

"My little sister has a crush, and who can blame her? Just looking at Byul's lips can make you think of dirty thoughts." Yonghee thought.

 

Yonghee smirked. "If I was not here, I bet these two would be doing it. How can they not see it? Maybe in time, these two idiots will figure it out." she thought.

 

There was a loud laugh. Yong-sun and Byul looked at the source. It was Yonghee laughing at the both of them.

 

"I'm just teasing. You should have seen the look on your faces. Both of you were blushing."

 

Yong-sun exclaimed, "That was not funny!"

 

"Well, it was for me. So, Yong-sun, will I be expecting your fake girlfriend at my birthday party this weekend?"

 

"That-I-she won't-" Yong-sun couldn't form any coherent sentences.

 

Yonghee made sure that Byul would come.

 

"Byul, I'm inviting you to my birthday party this weekend. I will be expecting you. Don’t disappoint me."

"S-Sure. I'll be there."

"Okay, that is settled then."

 

Big Yong looked at little Yong.

"Seeing you are fine is a relief, and I know Byul is here, taking care of you. Anyway, I need to go and buy some things at the grocery store for the weekend."

 

Yonghee decided to leave the two idiots alone. She refilled her tumbler with water and left.

 

Byul noticed something about Yong-sun now that they were alone. She was wearing a thin shirt and was not wearing a bra.

 

"Damn you, woman." Byul muttered to herself as her brain short-circuited.

 

If Byul was honest with herself, she still liked to achieve her goal, which was to have with Yong, but she knew something had changed. She also wanted her to be a part of her life—someone she could kiss whenever she wanted, not just a one-time fling.

 

Yong-sun noticed that Byul was preoccupied, looking dreamy and almost drooling.

 

"What are you looking at?" She followed Byul’s eyes, and it dawned on her that because of the early distraction, she had entirely forgotten about it.

 

"Oh my god." She covered herself with her arms.

 

Byul panicked. "I-I remembered that there was something that I needed to do today. I should leave too."

 

Byul gathered all her things and rushed out of the apartment.

 

 

At her apartment, Byul thought of their kiss last night. After the kiss, she knew she wanted more. And seeing Yong-sun like that in the morning brought weird sensations to her stomach. Byul was afraid. She didn’t want to be in a relationship, and she definitely didn’t plan to like Yong-sun this much. She was confused. Should she forget all the chances of with other women and just be with Yong-sun? Or end everything with Yong-sun and be like before, someone who didn't care much. She missed having , and she knew someone who would gladly do it with her. Dahee.

Besides, she thought, "Yong-sun is straight, so there is a low chance that she would like me back. Choosing Dahee is easier. I can have steamy hot right now if I want to." If only Byul wanted to, but all she could think of now was Yong-sun.

 

"I’ll sleep on it." Byul convinced herself.

 

Another day at the university.

 

"What is that?" Wheein pointed at the bunny sticker on Byul’s phone.

"That’s, uhm, nothing. Just a cute sticker."

"Since when did you like bunnies?" Wheein curiously asked.

"Since Yong-sun happened." Lisa interjected. "I noticed Yong-sun's phone has a hamster sticker on it."

"She forced me."

"And you let her. It makes me think that you like her." Lisa teased.

"No, I don’t. Don’t be silly."

 

Wheein looked at Byul in disbelief. She had denied her feelings.

 

"It doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter