Can I?

All It Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

Hello.

Thank you for waiting.

Here's a short update.

I also started writing the next chapter, and I love it so far.

Enjoy reading.

 

 

Byul stood outside Yong’s classroom, watching other people pass by. The bell rang. Yong-sun excitedly opened the door, looking for Byul. Upon seeing Byul, she immediately hugged her.

 

"What is that for?" Byul asked.

 

"Nothing. I’m just happy to see you. " Yong answered. She gave Byul a blinding smile.

 

Hwasa and Wheein skipped class to have fun singing in a karaoke bar. Meanwhile, Jennie and Lisa would eat lunch outside the school, leaving Byul and Yong alone. Byul suggested eating at the school cafeteria.

 

"Hhhmmm... Byul? " Yong-sun tried to get her attention.

 

"You don’t want to eat there? Where do you suggest? " Byul then noticed Yong’s paper bag. "What is that?" she curiously asked.

 

"Actually, I prepared lunch for us." Yong-sun shyly showed the lunchboxes inside the paper bag.

 

Byul couldn't believe that Yong cooked her lunch. Yong-sun's sweetness confused her feelings even more. When they arrive at the cafeteria, it is full of students, and there is no vacant table.

 

"I know a place," Byul said. Byul brought Yong-sun to a park near their university.

 

"We can eat here," Byul suggested.

 

Under a tree, Byul laid out her jacket on the grass and invited Yong to sit beside her. When Byul opened the lunchboxes, she was astounded. A generous serving of Kimchi fried rice, grilled mackerel, an egg and several side dishes made water.

 

"How can she be this perfect?" Byul muttered to herself.

"You know, Yong, this is the first time someone cooked for me, aside from my mom, of course."

Byul looked at Yong-sun and said, "I really appreciate this. I think this beats out my favorite restaurant. "

Yong-sun was happy to know that Byul loved her cooking.

 

Byul looked at Yong-sun. She is really grateful to this woman. She doesn’t want this pretend dating to end. Byul doesn’t want this to be a one-time thing. If only Yong-sun could like her for real.

 

"Yong..." Byul uttered while looking at Yong-sun’s lips.

Yong-sun’s breath hitched waiting for Byul’s next move. Byul lovingly touched Yong-sun’s cheeks.

 

"Can I?"

 

Yong-sun nodded, giving Byul permission. Yong-sun closed her eyes and waited for Byul’s kiss.

Byul quickly pinched Yong-sun’s cheeks. Yong-sun opened her eyes and saw the smirk spread on Byul’s lips. She swatted Byul’s hands and rubbed her reddened cheeks.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? "

 

"Your cheeks are so cute and I want to squeeze them." Byul said, cheekily.

 

"Aish."

 

The bell rang from a distance.

 

"Let’s go?" Byul helped Yong-sun carry the paper bag as they walked back to the university.

 

As they arrived at Yong-sun’s classroom, Yong stopped Byul from leaving and took a quick kiss on Byul’s cheek.

 

"Bye, babe." Yong-sun entered the class.

 

"What was that?" she thought.

 

Byul saw Eric. He de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter