Meeting You

All It Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In an empty room, Byul kissed her "girlfriend of the month." That girlfriend moaned filthily into her ear as Byul pushed her against the wall.

 

BANG!

 

They were disrupted when the door opened and Byul’s friends noisily entered the room. Slightly panting, the girl excused herself and briefly kissed Byul before leaving the room. Wheein teased Byul about having lipstick stains on her neck and lips.

"New girlfriend?" asked Wheein.

 

"More like a new fling," said Lisa.

 

Byul snickered at them. This isn’t new. They knew Byul doesn’t want romantic relationships. Having a one-night stand was her game. One month of dating the same woman was considered a miracle in her case. They had never seen Byul have a serious relationship or even talk about having one.

But they know one thing: Byul got every girl she fancied, except for one: the elusive theater girl, Yong-sun.

 

Coincidentally, Yong-sun walked into the hallway outside their room. Wheein and Lisa saw Byul looking intently at Yong-sun.

 

"I heard she is single now. Her ex cheated. Can you imagine that? I mean, look at her! ", Lisa commented.

"She’ll be mine soon," Byul said confidently.

"You know that she is straight, right?"

Byul’s lip quirked up.

"We’ll see."

"Oooohhh... someone likes a challenge."

"Do you have any plans?"

"Always."

 

Byul, Wheein, and Lisa were walking in the hallway when they noticed Yong-sun being harassed by Katie, Yong-sun’s ex-new girlfriend. Byul took advantage of the situation. Byul walked toward Yong-sun and put her arm around Yong-sun’s waist.

 

"Babe, I’ve been looking for you." Byul kissed Yong-sun’s cheek.

"Let’s go?" asked Byul.

Yong-sun doesn’t know how to respond. Yong-sun wondered who this person was, who dared to kiss her in front of all these people.

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

Yong-sun prepared to surprise her boyfriend, Eric. She went to Eric’s apartment unannounced and caught him having with another woman. Not just another woman, but her rival, Katie, in the theater group she is in.

"Yong-sun? What are you doing here? " Eric stammered.

Yong-sun gave them a horrified look as they tried to cover themselves. She didn’t need any explanation from her scumbag boyfriend, now ex.

"We are so done." Yong-sun angrily slammed the door and walked out of the apartment.

Two months pass. Yong-sun and her friends, Hwasa and Jennie, hung out in the school cafeteria. Looking at her phone, she suddenly laughed, and that got the attention of her friends. Her friends become curious, asking her if there is someone new in her life. Yong-sun noticed that Eric and Katie walked near their table, and maybe because she was damn tired-looking pathetic, she did something absurd.

In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter