An Encounter

There’s a Place for Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun unnie." Seulgi excitedly declared. "Oh." She said as if she remembered something about what we talked about a while ago. Can she be more obvious? 
 

I think she just revealed that we talked about Joohyun unnie while we were waiting for our order. I just shrugged the way she reacted and gathered up my courage to talk to the beautiful lady.

"Oh. Hi unnie." I said to her timidly.

The older lady just nodded coldly and fixed her eyes to Seulgi. Well she's sometimes like that. She just might not be in the mood. I remember her being so shy around us during our trainee days. She was always sitting at the corner of the practice room. She won't talk to you unless you talk to her first. I remember our first conversation being an awkward one.

"Why am I even here?" I asked myself as I drop on the floor, sweating after hours of dance practice.

"Beats me. I'm just really hungry right now." Seulgi said as she squat on the floor.

"Really Seulgi? You ate the freaking cheeseburger." I answered her to make her realize.

"Oh right." She giggled timidly.

"Hey guys! What do you say we grab some drinks first before we proceed to cleaning these mirrors?" Joy invited us.

"I could use some refreshments." I answered.

"I never say no to those things." Answered Seulgi. "Uhmm.. Shouldn't we wake her up?" She suggested.

"Oh right. Yeri." Joy remembered. The tall girl went to the side to wake the sleeping Yeri who has I think drained her batteries from either dancing or talking too much. "Yeri, we're gonna grab some drinks. Wanna come?" She asked the younger girl as the latter opens her eyes.

"Ohhh.. Drinks!" She said excitedly as if she's been recharged. "I ain't gonna say no to that." 
 

We turned off the lights in the room before we went out and went our way to the lobby where we could buy the drinks.

When we we're on our way back to the practice room, we heard echoes along the corridors. The place was already quiet since employees already went home. We walked to the corridors and stopped by the nearest closet to grab the cleaning equipment.

"Here Seungwan, hold these spray bottles." Seulgi handed two bottles full of liquid cleaner attached with a spray nozzle. Joy and Yeri were holding the glass cleaners each, while Seulgi was holding two.

As we were getting closer to the room, we heard the voice beginning to increase its volume.

"Uhmm. Guys, it's kinda eerie over here. Do you hear something?" Yeri asked probably about to pee her pants. 
 

"Where is that sound coming from?" Seulgi wondered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter