Jealous

There’s a Place for Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day

Irene’s POV

It’s 8am again. I woke up from the sound of the alarm. Today’s going to be a busy day so I gotta wake them up. It’s been two weeks since that event and two weeks of casually avoiding each other. I made this decision of distancing myself  from her as I didn’t want to complicate things more than how it is now. It’s for myself anyway, I can’t let myself fall for her again. It terrifies me especially when she keeps me hanging. Though, my unanswered question just makes me think about it more, anyway, enough of that I gotta get moving.

As I was approaching Seulgi and Wendy’s room I saw that the door was open, so I casually went in.

“Good morning unnie.” Seulgi’s low voice filled the quiet air inside the room while she was scrolling through her phone, sitting on her bed.

“Oh, you’re already awake.” I said as I inspected the room looking for another person.

“Wendy woke me up really early today. She went to the gym, said she’ll catch up with us at the venue.” Seulgi said as if she was answering the unspoken questions in my mind.

“Okay. Be ready at 10 am. I’ll go wake the other two up.” I noted to Seulgi.

I don’t know what’s up with me. I’ve been avoiding conversations with Wendy but not seeing her made me feel quite disappointed.

 

Seulgi’s POV

Are Wendy and Irene unnie avoiding each other?  These past few weeks, it’s like they’re talking with the intention of ending the conversation quickly. It’s like they don’t want to talk about something. It might be about what Wendy did at the sports event. Hmmm. These two. They think I haven’t noticed it.

“Why do you look like you’re scheming to rob a bank while sipping your coffee?” The maknae, who was sitting in front of me at the dining table, got my attention.

“Oh. It’s nothing.” I answered as I smirked at the younger girl and took a sip of my coffee.

“You’re weird.” She uttered as she stood up from her seat to send her dirty dishes to the sink.

I knew Wendy has not been sleeping well these days. How do I know? Well, it’s because I too haven’t been sleeping so well these days. Wendy would keep tossing and turning on her bed, then next thing I know she’s already on the floor doing crunches. That girl is restless. All I want is for them to go back being lovey-dovey again like what they were in the past.

“Wendy, that tteokbokki smells really good.” I said as I was holding a fork with my hand getting ready to dig in.

“I know right.” She agreed. “Are you holding a fork to make me offer some to you?”

“Uhhm. No?” I lied.

“You can have some.” Finally, she invited me. “Here. We can share this one.”

“How about I take this other container?” I suggested joki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter