Oh. It's Because of That

There’s a Place for Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV

As the five of us walked from the backstage, along the corridors and into our dressing room, all I have been thinking about is how Seulgi noticed these small gestures. I mean this girl could really pass as a fortune teller.

"I must have been so obvious." I whispered to myself thinking no one heard it as I collapse to the sofa, grabbing then hugging the throw pillow nearest to me.

"Obvious about what?" a high pitch voice rang beside my ear as she scooched her body towards me.

"N-Nothing I-I was just thinking out loud. You heard that? I answered the owner of the voice as I looked at her with a confused expression but she probably saw it as a flustered expression. "I thought I was just whispering."

The one talking to me now is Yeri. She has the spirit of an Imp. I always with that nickname since she's small and mischievous but most of the time I just call her Yeri. She bites so better call her Yeri for safety.

We met each other in the weirdest possible way during out training. Well, everything they do is weird.

"Are you done crying now Seulgi?" I asked her as the rest room became quiet. "Seulgi's your name right? Your voice sounds familiar I think I heard you singing in the practice room a while ago"

"Hnnnnnnnngggggggg." I hear her resume crying again. "I already stopped but now that you asked me, I... think... I'm... not... quite... done... yet...Hnnnnnnggggg" Seulgi continued crying. "And yes, my name's Seulgi *Sniff *Sniff"

"I'm Seungwan by the way" I introduced myself reaching out my hand under the cubicle to shake Seulgi's hand.

"Ewwwwww!!!!!" A high frequency pterodactyl voice echoed in the women's res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter