Crossroads

There’s a Place for Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

Days went and our concert tour already began. Still casually avoiding long discussions with each other. All this is making me confused. I'm happy with my relationship but why does my heart hurt everytime our gazes meet or when our skin touches doing our choreography?

There are some moments when I have to interact with her on stage for fan service but other than that, nothing.

We were on the last stop for our concert tour. We're now in Taiwan. They gave us a free day before our flight back to Korea, so we used it to tour the city. Yeri, Joy and Seulgi went off together. I don't know who Wendy was with and I didn't bother to know. I went by myself.

"Wow look at the time, it's already 6 pm." I thought out loud, while I walked towards a cafe.

Suddenly, two girls approached me and I knew the shorter one very well. With those familiar eyes, I froze from where I was sitting. She was with a girl. I didn't know who it was but she cared to introduce me to her.

"Joohyun unnie." She said with a calm voice. "I didn't know you were alone." I saw the worried look in her eyes. "Would you care to join us on our table? Oh! And by the way, this is Sua, my friend, we just met because coincidentally she was also in the same city."

"Joohyun-ssi, good evening, it's really nice to finally meet you." The cute girl exclaimed. "By the way I'm a big fan of yours. Wendy always tells me she'll help me meet you in person but there was really no good time for it."

"It's nice to meet you too. Thank-" A pair of warm hands stopped me from talking. It was surprising yet comforting. I see a crowd of people around me but these hands holding both sides of my shoulders, whose owner is standing right behind my seat, isolated me from the busy world. There was only us. How I missed this warmth.

"C'mon unnie, you can continue chatting at our table." Wendy with her calm voice said as she was pulling me up my table.

With that I was lost for words and just followed her lead. This Wendy was different from the Wendy who has been with me these past few weeks. She was smiling, laughing and talking to me like those days of ignoring and avoiding each other didn't happen. I was happy but still confused.

 

Wendy's POV

I looked at my watch to check the time. It was already 9 pm. Time really goes fast when you're having fun. It's been three hours since my friend, Sua and I saw this beautiful lady sitting by a cafe alone.

She was laughing at my jokes, talking like weeks of avoiding each other didn't matter. Well actually, I approached her first with my normal self. I didn't want to stir up any issue about us since we're in a public space. I also didn't want Sua to know that we're not really going along with each other well these days. It's just hard to explain why. I didn't know Irene would go along with this act but I was not really surprised since she's a professional.

Time came when we have to say goodbye to each other. Sua will be going to her hotel just across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter