Bubble Tea

There’s a Place for Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh no. What pushed me to do that? Stupid hands! Did I make it too obvious that time? My head was a mess the moment I realized that Irene unnie might be acting like this towards me because of that. I was still sitting on the couch staring blankly in space. Then I turned my head towards the direction of the pretty lady and looked at her, playing different situations in my head wherein I apologize to her.

"Unnie!" A voice snapped me back to reality.

"Unnie!" She repeated as I was still dazed. "Seungwan unnie! Stop staring at Irene unnie, I could already feel her starting to melt." Yep. Third time's the charm. She completely took my attention with that one.

Oh great just kill me now. I came back to earth wide-eyed then turned my head to Joy. That prick. I didn't mention it earlier but we know about that Wenrene ship. Well I think we idols all do. We also look it up on youtube. You know, for knowledge about who we're being shipped to. So, I got used to Yeri and Joy shipping both of us to each other. Well, know it was just teasing and joking for them. For them. 
 

"What is it about this time?" I answered the girl at the door. Her tall and slender physique is peeking from the hallway.

"Seulgi unnie's looking for you." She said as she was holding the door open.

The one talking to me is Joy. She's tall, though she's younger than me. When we stand side by side, we're like David and Goliath. You think I'm exaggerating? Well, you're not quite wrong. But really, she's tall. I was so small when I met her. Well, it's not like I have gained a centimeter in my height. 
 

"I really think we should go back to practice now. My 's already numbing from all the sitting." I suggested to both of my peers inside the rest room.

"I think Seulgi unnie's still crying though." Yeri said. "Want a bite of my cheeseburger?" She offered but I don't really know what happened inside her cubicle. I'm pretty sure she offered the burger reaching out to Seulgi.

"Really? *Sniff *Sniff" The taller girl asked still crying. "Okay, since I don't want to turn down your offer." Yes, Seulgi accepted the cheeseburger. She's the girl who doesn't turn down food.

"I only said a bite." Yeri said as if she's regretting she offered her food. "But nevermind, you can eat the rest."

All it took to pacify the crying girl was a freaking cheeseburger. I took notes from that time though. Whenever Seulgi gets sad, I make sure to bring her food.

As we get outside of our individual cubicles, it's like we formed a different bond with each other. We were comfortable and didn't feel even a slight awkwardness.

"You know just tell me if you guys get sad." Yeri said. "We can have a jokbal (pork hocks) party here, just tell me." She smirked.

"Isn't that a bit unhygienic?" I answered the girl. I can't believe she invited us to eat... inside a restroom. 
 

"KIM YERIM!" The same voice hunting the younger girl a while ago came back opening the door. "There you are! I've been looking for you since this morning."  We looked at her tilting our head a little bit upwards since she's tall. "Oh, hi guys. I see you made some new friends." The tall girl greeted us with a bright smile. "Where are the cheeseburgers?" She whispered. I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter