Scrunchie

There’s a Place for Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

I thought about that moment a lot today which made me want to talk to the person who did it. Even when we were eating dinner at the dorm, what filled my mind was that gesture. It just kept playing on repeat. I normally would let this things go since Wendy is a greasy type of person. You already know what I mean. This time though, it was different - or was it just me?

As soon as the dinner was finished, I volunteered to wash the dishes and asked for Seungwan's assistance.

"Seungwan-ah." I said like nothing happened that day. "I need help with the dishes. Can you assist me?"

"Sure unnie." She easily complied.

We placed all the dirty dishes on the kitchen sink and started to clean them with sponge and soap while Wendy was rinsing them after. I was kind of agitated by my long hair and kept on waving them to the back of my shoulders.

"Unnie. Let me tie your hair back." Wendy offered as she pulls a schrunchie from her wrist.

"Oh, it's okay." I was stopped by her soft hands grazing the side of my neck sliding to my nape. It wasn't intentional since she was fixing my hair.

"There." She said as she took another set of dishes to rinse.

There was silence between us. It was somewhat comforting at same time confusing. It's like we were still talking and being with her was enough. All I heard was the clinking sound of the glasses and the sound the water made as it crashes on the stainless steel sink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter