Athletics Championship Day

There’s a Place for Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

*Alarm clock buzzing*
A woman's silhouette - that's the last thing I could remember from my dream. Well, strangely enough, I think I had a good sleep. It's like I dreamt of a happy one but then the alarm ruined it for me. Who was that person? I ignored that thought as I looked at my phone to check the time.

It's already 7am. Got to wake the girls up and get ready.

Today, our group will be participating in the Athletics Championship together with other idol groups. It's exciting but I'm kinda nervous since I will be participating in the Archery tournament.

I walked through Seulgi and Wendy's room first to wake them up.
 

"Seulgi-ah." I gently shook her shoulders, wide-opened like a hibernating bear. I could compare her snoring to an engine having difficulty in starting. "It's already 7am." I informed her.

The taller girl's eyes went wide as she immediately stood from the bed. "It's already 7am? I gotta go take a bath first before Wendy does or I have to wait for eternity before I get my turn." She grabbed her toiletries and hurried to the bathroom.  
 

Wendy and Seulgi has their own bathroom inside their room while Yeri and Joy got their own too inside their shared room. 
 

Since Seulgi's already up. I walked towards Wendy's bed and woke her up.

"Seungwan-ah." I shook her shoulders like what I did to Seulgi. The girl, still not in her proper self, was still lying on her bed.

"Unnie..." She said with a sleepy voice. "Can I sleep for another 15 minutes?" She begged not fully opening .

I sat on the edge of her bed and leaned a little bit closer to her face to hear her clearly. 
 

"I wanna sleep some more." She whined.

"I guess you can since Seulgi's already in the shower." I answered her tapping her hips. I think she's already used to me touching her but or slapping it. "As soon as Seulgi's finished you can go in." I said as I stood from the bed.

Suddenly, a hand on my wrist prevented me from getting further away from the bed.

"Unnie.." Seungwan uttered as if she had something to say.

"Yes?" I waited for her answer but she didn't speak at all. Did she fall asleep while talking to me? 
 

I was used to Wendy doing this to me. She always starts a topic then she doesn't finish her point. She's the cliffhanger type. It happened a lot when we were still trainees but she did it lesser these days.

 

Wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter