Blessing

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, how did you know..?" Kyuhyun asked her with surprised. 

Mrs Cho laughed, and Mr Cho looked from his wife to his son, confused "Know about what?" he asked confusedly. 

Ryeowook looked down, feeling shy that Mrs Cho knew that Kyuhyun and herself were in love. 

Kyuhyun smile at his father,  and took a deep breath and glanced at Ryeowook  "Appa, I love Ryeong,  and probably I must have like her eversince our blind date meeting which omma had arranged. I'm not sure how,  but I couldn't get her out of my mind and I miss her terribly whenever I didn't see her....."

"Ahhhhh, I see. So,  your omma did very well this time and did the right thing!  She got the right girl for you!!"  Mr Cho teased his son and laughed at his wife, making Ryeowook more shy. 

Kyuhyun laughed "So appa,  omma,  can we have your blessings?  I want to marry her and will propose properly once I buy the ring" 

"Of course you have our blessings!  But provided Ryeowook feels the same way!"  Mr Cho looked at Ryeowook. "Wook,  do you love my son?" he asked Ryeowook directly. 

Ryeowook was still so shy,  but still looked up and smile and nodded "Yes,  abunim,  I love Kyu a lot"  she said shyly. 

Kyuhyun felt like his heart was about to burst. Happiness and relieved,  plus this pleasant squeezing of his heart knowing that Ryeowook really loved him. 

"Kyu,  go and pay a visit to the Kims at Incheon. Get their blessings and quickly propose to Wook. Both Wook's mother and myself will then start the wedding discussion"  Mrs Cho told him,  smiling from ear to ear. 

"I will,  omma. Tomorrow we are buying the ring and I will propose to her properly" he glanced at Ryeowook and smile at her. "And I will sell my apartment and stay with Ryeong once her apartment is ready. I will split all the cost and share her rental"  he smile. 

"That's good! So, how about you go over to Incheon next Saturday? I will let Mrs Kim know that you will be coming over with Wook"  Mrs Cho smile,  already couldn't wait for her friend's daughter to be part of het family! "Wook, does your mum knew about you and Kyu?" 

"I think she can guess too,  because I always mentioned Kyu to her"  she laughed softly yet so cutely.  Kyuhyun reached over to squeeze her hand. 

Mrs Cho nodded happily and gestured everyone to continue eating. They finished all the dessert too because it was so yummy. 

Much later, Kyuhyun went over to Ryeowook's room with his laptop, to show her his revised design for the study area,  and the wardrobe section,  because he added another work desk,  and another wardrobe section at the corner,  to cater for his own wardr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter