Confession

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook was smiling to herself while she was cleaning Kyuhyun's room on the following Friday morning. 

She has insisted to help Mrs Cho with household chores and one of the task was to clean the three bedrooms upstairs. Mrs Cho didn't allow her to do when she found out that Ryeowook hurt her leg, but Ryeowook insisted to help since her injury was healing, so she proceed to start cleaning. 

Being in Kyuhyun's room brought back memories of being in his arms, being kissed by him, and his words of "marriage" when he was asking her about the ending of her new book.

They haven't met since last weekend because Kyuhyun was busy with another project as well as her home renovation. She missed him terribly and she felt like a day of not seeing him, felt like a year!

Her only comfort was when he texted her at night. He didn't even have time to call her because he was working late and reached home past midnight. Poor him.

She couldn't wait for tonight when he would come over and have dinner with his family.

She jumped slightly when her phone buzzed with incoming text. And her heart felt like bursting when she saw that it was from Kyuhyun!

"Heyy Ryeong! I miss you. Terribly!"

Ryeowook smiled happily and replied "I miss you too. Where are you? Are you coming home tonight?"

But there wasn't any reply. Was Kyuhyun driving? Maybe he texted her when his car stopped at a traffic light, and now he was driving again. 

5 minutes later, he called!! 

"Sorry Ryeong, I'm driving. I put on loudspeaker so that I can talk to you instead"

"It's okay busy man!" 
Ryeowook jokingly told him. 

"It's the school project that's taking a lot of my time. I'm there most of the time and it was crazy. The sub-con didn't follow the plan so I force them to re-do, and I need to be there for meetings with the school committee too... And when I reached office after the meetings, it was after 8pm and I rush to finish other work"

"Kyu, it's okay, I understand..." 

"Ryeong...." 

"Hmmmm...?" 

"I really miss you.." 

"Me too, Kyu. Erm... will you be coming home tonight?" 

"I will be late, so you all start eating first okay?" 

"I can wait for you..." 

"No, you eat with my parents. Once I'm home, you can accompany me eating" kyuhyun chuckled. 

Ryeowook giggled "Okayyy" 

"Ryeong...." 

"Yes...?" 

"I want to redesign your study room..." 

"Ohhh why? You didn't like the layout?" 

"I want to add another workdesk" 

"Another workdesk? Why? I just need one work desk..." 

"I...." Kyuhyun paused for a while, and then continued "I... want to stay there with you. I'll share the reno cost and your home loan and your utilities bill...." 

Ryeowook was surprised. Why the sudden decision...? "Kyu...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter