Happy moments

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyeri, move the bouquet away from her!" Kyuhyun quickly held Hyeri's elbow to get her to move. 

Hyeri, who was stunned earlier, quickly recovered and bowed and left the meeting room with the flowers. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Kyu, I didnt know Miss Kim is allergic to flowers" Siwon was on his feet, apologising to Kyuhyun.

"Kyu, quick, pass her your handkerchief so that she could block the flower scent..!" Changmin told him, and quickly off the room aircon and on the fan to blow away the scent.

Kyuhyun sprang over to Ryeowook and passed her his handkerchief and kept asking if she was okay.

Ryeowook nodded while covering her nose with Kyuhyun's handkerchief "I'm sorry...." she apologised to them for causing this  commotion.

"No, no, we should be the one apologising....." Kyuhyun said gently, pulling a chair and sit next to her.

Siwon went out and came back with a warm cup of water, and passed it to Kyuhyun. "Miss Kim, please accept my apology. It was my idea to get a bouquet of flowers...."

"It's not your fault, really. You didn't know.... And I'm okay, just that I didn't expect there will be flowers, but, thank you very much for the thoughts" Ryeowook gave a slight bow. She accepted the cup from Kyuhyun and thanked him. 

"Do you need anything? Painkillers, oilment?" Kyuhyun asked with concerned 

"I'm okay now" Ryeowook said with slight sniffing. "I'll wash your handkerchief and return to you another day, okay?" she smile shyly. 

"Don't worry about it" Kyuhyun smile and took the cup from her hand. He turned to his two partners "Guys, since we have completed the contract, we'll add this project into our schedule and I will do the detail planning okay. Will update you two in our weekly meeting" 

"Okay Kyu thanks. I go off first? I need to go for another meeting" Changmin told him and packed his lpad. "Miss Kim, nice to meet you and we see you again okay?" he waved at Ryeowook and gave a slight bow, which Ryeowook returned with the same gesture. 

"Ahhh, sorry Mr Choi, your client is here" Hyeri poke her head in to called out to Siwon. 

"Ohhh yes.. I'm suppose to meet Mr Kwon.." he packed his laptop and notebook, and looked up at Ryeowook "Miss Kim, I'll make a move too. Nice to meet you, and sorry again about the flowers!" he smile, showing his dimple smile, and gave her a slight bow. 

"Thank you Mr Choi" Ryeowook gave a slight bow too. She turned to Kyuhyun who was busy turning off the projector and packing it into it's carrier bag. "Kyuhyun...?" 

"Hmmm? Give me a minute. Don't worry, I have no other meetings..." he laughed, and kept the projector inside a cabinet. "Let's go to my office?" he took his ipad, walked towards Ryeowook and helped her to carry her tote bag. 

"I can carry it myself..." she wanted to take her tote bag from him. 

"It's okayyy, let me do it. Let's go" he smile and gesture the way out with his head. 

They discussed more on the design concept and after that, kyuhyun drove her home because he needed to take photos of her current apartment before renovation. 

"While you take photos, I'll cook dinner okay?" she smile happily at him. 

Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded. "I'll help you later" he said and started his photo taking. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter