Mishap

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No don't move away!! I'm scared..." Ryeowook didn't allow Kyuhyun to turn around.

"I want to piggyback you. We can go to the cafe and stay indoors" Kyuhyun explained to her. "Don't worry ok, just hang on to me" he said, turning around and squatted down so that Ryeowook could climb onto his back. 

She did, and really held on to him tightly!!! He quickly dashed towards the cafe at N-Seoul Tower, and once indoors, he carefully put her down, and turned around to face her, to check whether she was okay. 

"Thank you, Kyu, and so sorry I held on to you so tightly.... I was scared..." Ryeowook said, looking down, feeling ashamed of herself. 

"Heyyy it's okay, I understand. Let's go into the cafe?" 

Ryeowook nodded, and before following Kyuhyun, she accepted his hand and they walked hand-in-hand into the cafe. 

Ryeowook felt better after the breakfast and when they left N-Seoul Tower, it was just drizzling, and Kyuhyun guided her towards the steps down to the lift. They took the lift down and walked the rest of the journey home, of course holding hands and kissing at two stops. 

The following week was busy for Kyuhyun, as he has to supervise the removal of Ryeowook's furniture and then supervise the renovation itself. He has to juggle with his other projects too, which were on-going. 

Everytime he went over to Ryeowook's home, he missed her dearly. He couldn't comprehend his yearning for her.. because... well, isn't she safely with his parents? But he could only call her instead of dropping by his parents' home because they would surely asked him why did he came home daily!! 

"How's the renovation at Miss Kim's apartment?" Changmin asked him during their meeting. 

"It has started and on track" Kyuhyun said, busying himself with his ipad. 

"But.....?" Changmin sensed that Kyuhyun seemed to be upset.

Kyuhyun looked up "Ermm.. why did you asked..?" 

"Coz you seemed upset. The contractor didn't follow your instructions?" Changmin raised his eyebrows. 

"He misses her..." Siwon said teasingly, and grinned at Kyuhyun. 

"Kyu.... she's at your parents' home..." Changmin added on.

"I can't help it. I was literally at her house. Every corner of her house reminded me of her. But I can't see her, I can't be with her...." Kyuhyun slumped back at his chair. 

"Call her or go back to your parents home...." Siwon suggested. 

"I... didn't want to be a moron..." Kyuhyun looked down. 

Siwon looked at Changmin, and then.... they burst out laughing!!! 

"Tsk... stop it, you two..." Kyuhyun said with an annoyed tone.

"Our friend here.... is really in love....!!!" Changmin shook his head... and grinned at Siwon, who nodded his head and grinned too. 

"Okay why not this Saturday, you bring her to her apartment to give her an update of the progress of the renovation.... " Siwon suggested, and continued "and do that every weekend. By doing that, you will not missed her and looked forward to see her again by bringing her to her apartment again and again ...." 

"That’s brilliant bro!" Changmin praised Siwon, who grinned at him. 

"Yeah thanks Siwon. Good idea indeed..." Kyuhyun nodded slowly.  "I can bring her out for lunch after that.... "

"Okay! That's settled then! Let's start our meeting" Changmin smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter