Move in

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook moved in to the Cho's family home on the following Thursday and Kyuhyun helped to carry her stuff in two trips.

He had applied for a half-day leave and told his two partners that he needed to settle their client's relocation since her house would commence renovation soon.

"Ermmm...., relocate? Hmm... you mean, staying at your mother's house as a future daughter-in-law?" Changmin . He was leaning at Kyuhyun's office door, with arms folded across his chest. 

"Tsk.... she is still our client..." Kyuhyun said, without looking up at Changmin, purposely concentrating on packing his laptop.

"So the blind date is working this time..." Changmin wanted to laugh. One one hand, he was happy for his best friend for finally being in a relationship, and that somebody has managed to melt and captured his ice-stone heart. On the other hand, it was still fun to !

"Heyyy what's up?" Siwon joined Changmin at Kyuhyun's door. He just came back from his lunch with his Chinese girlfriend.

Changmin told him about Kyuhyun's taking a half-day leave to help Ryeowook moved in to his family home.

"Ohhh wowww, prince charming helping girlfriend's moving. Such a sweet and reliable prince!" Siwon .

Kyuhyun chuckled "Stop it, you two...". Then smilingly told them "How can I not help? She's moving to omma's house" he said while zipped-up his backpack.

"The blind date is working very well..." Changmin nudged at Siwon.

Siwon stepped in towards Kyuhyun and patted his shoulder "Seriously bro, we are truly happy for you! You look very happy and so in love. Please tell us that she feels the same way too?"

Kyuhyun sat at the corner of his desk, smiling at both his buddies. Changmin has stepped in too. "Yes, she feels the same way, but i think she wants to take it slow, since she's still concentrating on her books. I just don't know why I constantly think of her, worried about her, want to be with her, want to hug her...."

"Oh my.... you are so in love with her, man..!!!" Changmin patted Kyuhyun's arm.

Kyuhyun smile, looking down at his hand "I guess I am... and I never felt like this before.... "

"Because you always concentrate on work work work! We tried to introduce you to other ladies, but you refused, until your omma has to resort to arranging for blind dates..."

"Maybe it was all fated, that the latest blind date was really the right one for him..." Siwon smile, showing his dimples. "Anyway Kyu, you better go. Leave office matters to us" Siwon said, playfully pushing Kyuhyun off his table.

Ryeowook was arranging her clothings in the wardrobe, when Kyuhyun came in with her printer and fax machine. "Ryeong, the phone line is near to the bed, so I will buy a phone line extension, tomorrow after work. In the meantime, if you need to use the fax machine tomorrow, you will have to bring it to the side table to hook up the phone line" 

"Ohhh, okay. I don't think I will need the fax machine tomorrow.  You don't have to buy it tomorrow, Kyu. We can get it during the weekend" Ryeowook smile at him, arranging her printer to be next to her laptop. 

Kyuhyun grinned, hooking his arms around her waist and pulling her closer "Does it mean that you will go out with me this weekend?" 

Ryeowook smile shyly "I... I wanted to ask you whether you can accompany me to buy some stationeries this Saturday. Is.... is it okay with you?..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Of course! Anything for my girlfriend..!" he pecked her lips. "Ohhh by the way, I've duplicated your house key. Here, I return you the original. I will pass one duplicate key to the contractor, and I hold another duplicate key because I need to go in to check their work..." he let her go so that he could take out the keys from his pocket. 

"Thank you..." she smile, accepting her key. She kept it in a small pouch with giraffe motive and put the pouch back into her handbag. 

Kyuhyun explained to her that all her other stuff at her home would be moved to a warehouse and those boxes could be retrieved anytime whenever she needed anything. And hacking would start next Monday. 

"Thank you very much, Kyu, for everything...." Ryeowook smile appreciatively. 

Kyuhyun hugged her "You are welcome..." and kissed her temple. "You okay to sleep here tonight? Or you want me to sleep over in my room next door?" he . 

Ryeowook chuckled "If I say yes, will you really sleep over tonight?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter