Design

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun was whistling happily as he walked towards his room in their office. Things were looking great and he was happy that the meeting with Ryeowook's parents went well the weekend before.

They got their blessings, and both Kyuhyun's mother and Ryeowook's mother were the happiest because they would be related through their kids' marriage!

Kyuhyun prepared his presentation slides and checked again whether he had added his latest amendments. They will have their weekly partners meeting every Monday for their projects on hand, and review of company's profit and loss meeting every Friday, unless one of them was on leave, then the meeting would be reschedule. 

"Just to update you two, I've made some amendments to the previous design and it will take another two weeks to complete the redesign.  Additional cost have been added in" Kyuhyun explained to them regarding the change of design and completion timeline for Miss Kim's renovation works.

"Why did she wants to redesign it? Are her parents staying with her?" Changmin asked, checking the redesigned layout. "Anyway, it's very well done, Kyu, and you are very clever to create additional storage spaces".

"I agree totally.  A really well designed layout. Well done, bro" Siwon reached over to patted Kyuhyun's shoulder. "So, there'll be additional occupants?"

Kyuhyun smile and said "It's me. I'll be staying there too..." 

"What???!!!!" both of them leaned forward and asked in surprised. 

"You.... you mean, you and Miss Kim already progress towards...." Changmin was still too surprised to talk and only used his hand to point towards Kyuhyun...

"....yes we are getting married!" Kyuhyun chuckled. "It's a long story guys..." he laughed, seeing their astonished faces. "Anyway, you two already know that I love her..."

Siwon whistled "Wow, and we thought you will take your time and be an and will delay telling her your feelings...." he laughed. "So actually romance has been 100% brewing!!!"

"I'm so glad that this is happening, Kyu! So happy for you, man..!!!" Changmin reached over and patted Kyuhyun's arm. "And congratulations!! So when is the wedding?"

"This fall, but for the exact date, I will leave it to omma to discuss with Ryeong's mum" Kyuhyun smile. "And I want both of you to be my best men, just like when Chwang got married" he grinned at his two buddies.

The two guys hi-five and Siwon said "Sure thing bro!!!" and both of them patted Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"By the way, can we view the apartment? Just to see your future place?" Changmin suggested. And Siwon nodded in agreement.

"Of course! Shall we go after lunch?" Kyuhyun asked them, since it would be lunch in an hour's time.

"Why not we go for an early lunch, then we drop by your new apartment? We can be back here before 3pm..." Siwon suggested. They normally have their respective teams meetings at 3pm on Mondays to update their respective staff on the project progresses.

"Let's pack up and go then!" Kyuhyun agreed and Changmin gave a thumbs up. They decided to just use one car, and Changmin volunteered to use his car.

Lunch was noisy as they were discussing on the best men attire. 

"Why not we three put on the same tux?" Changmin suggested.

"Oiii, you think we are the Three Musketeers?" Kyuhyun nudged him as he was seated next to him, making them laughed.

"Chwang, he's the groom, we cannot outshine him" Siwon laughed. 

"So Kyu,what colour is your suit?" Changmin asked.

"Cream colour, to match her white gown" he grinned. "This weekend we will go for the bridal attire fitting. So I will set a date for the two of you too, for the fitting".

"Alright!..." Changmin showed his thumbs up.

They continued eating and then  set off to go to the Ryeowook's renovating apartment. It was mostly done except the study area and the area below the loft, as there will be another wardrobe slot for Kyuhyun.

Siwon whistled "Wowww, you rock, man! This is really well done! A tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter