Blind Dates

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not only Kyuhyun's design won the Best Design in private homes category,  but he also won the overall Design of the Year award!

For Design of the Year award, the judges looked for designs that were environmental friendly, wide usage of sustainability materials and making use of solar power for natural lighting.

The award offers an unmissable opportunity to have their work reviewed by leading industry experts, and getting recognition from all levels of building designers!.

"Wowwww Kyu, you won!!! Congratulations!!! And yeyyyyy!! Our company won!!!" Both Changmin and Siwon were jumping for joy, and Kyuhyun,  who was still in unbelievable state, and when realisation sinked in that he had won, he also jumped together with his two partners!

"Kyu, you are always the best among us! And you truly deserved this award!!!" Changmin sincerely praised his best friend. 

"Yeah Kyu, you are at another level, man! And you help to bring up our company's name!!" Siwon patted his friend's shoulder happily.

"I never thought that my simple design could win, really! Ryeong apartment home was small, so I needed to create space, that was how these whole concept came about! Just to create space for her!" he smile widely and explained humbly.

"And you won her heart and won the judges heart as well!!" Changmin and all three of them laughed!.

That night, Kyuhyun told Ryeowook about his award and that it was all thanks to her!

"Kyu, it was your brilliant idea, not because of me! You deserve the award!!" she told him happily. 

"But you gave me the opportunity! And told me what you required, so that gave me the idea to have hidden spaces and create the loft with natural light" he smile, and kissed her cheek. 

Eversince Ryeowook came into his life, his life changed for the better! And he couldn't thank God enough for bringing them together!

"You can move back the 2nd week of next month after the new additional wardrobe is completed. But ermm, since we are not married yet, I can't officially move in with you..." Kyuhyun said, with a tinge of regret.

"Ohhh, so I can move in? That's great!!" she clapped her hands.

"Yeah, we will submit the completed renovation documentation to the authority, and once they had done with the inspection and provided us with permit for occupancy, we will officially hand-over the house key to you".

"To both of us, because you are officially the joint-owner" Ryeowook smile.

"Yeah, Siwon will do the handover,  and then we have to make the final payment" he smile at her.

"You... don't want to move in? I.. I mean, we don't have sleep together..." she looked at him shyly.

"If I stay there with you, I want to hold you the whole night!" he chuckled and kissed her briefly. Holding her hands, he said "I will go over every night to have dinner with you, but I will leave and come back here. And maybe, I'll sleep over during the weekends, till our wedding day. How about that?" he asked her.

"Sounds good! I can cook every night and we eat dinner together" she smile at him.

"If you are busy with your book,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter