Class Clash

My first kiss

 

 
Tiffany was crying, thanks to Onew.
Sooyoung and Key are having a cold war.
Taemin meets Yoona.
Minho could only watch Yuri from afar.
Jonghyun blocks Jessica's icy attitude.
 
The war has begun..
 
-- (MBG: Storm - Super Junior) ^^
 
Tiffany managed to run to the rooftop. She texted Yuri to get there as soon as possible. After a few minutes Yuri was rushing in the rooftop along with Yoona, Sooyoung and Jessica. "What happened?" Jessica asked. She just cried and cried. She started to tell the story, stopping in mid sentnces sobbing.
 
Tiffany never cried in front of anybody else. Only the Soshi Five were able to witness her breakdowns.
 
Sooyoung clenched her fists as she looked at her besties, Yuri and Jessica were patting Tiffany's back and Yoona wa kneeling in front of her, wiping her tears. She turned to the door, "Soo, where are you going?" Yuri asked. "I'm going to take revenge for Fany." she said then ran. This is trouble, a very big trouble
Tiffany stopped crying and looked at Sooyoung, she was gone in an instant. "SOOYOUNG!" they all called out and ran after her. "How dare that jerk to call our Fany like that." she mumbled under her breathe. Fany was the reason why she kept on striving hard on her studies. Fany once also saved her from a major embarrassment.
 
| Flashback |
 
"Choi Sooyoung, you're sleeping again?" the Student Teacher asked. Tiffany shook Sooyoung's shoulders. She opened her eyes and saw the whole class staring at her. "Well, now you're awake. You deserve some punishment." said the ST, Fany's eyes narrowed staring at the ST. Sooyoung was suddenly scared and nervous. She looked at her friends who started to object on the ST's decision. "Yah." She turned to Tiffany, who was tapping her pen on the table. "Get your hands off of Our Soo." she said without looking at her, The ST turned her head at Tiffany.
 
"who do you think you are then, huh?" says the ST. "Oh, just a nobody. Seriously, I don't even care about you, being here." says Tiffany. The other girls turned their chairs to support Tiffany. "What are you planning anyway? You want to punish her, right." says Yoona. "Then let us join in her punishment, we're also sleepy anyway." say Jessica glaring at the ST coldly.
 
"You girls are really pushing me to the limit then." says the ST, grabbing Sooyoung's hand pulling her in front. "Sung Jeun Ha." says Tiffany, making the ST stop. "You want to punish Sooyoung for sleeping in class. Why not punish all those who are sleeping, then?" Tiffany stood up and sat on her table. "you're teaching us english, right?" says Tiffany, eyeing the ST with such confidence.
 
"Well, your grammars are all wrong. Those sentences don't even make sense." Tiffany stood up walking towards them. "How did you know, you weren't even listening as well!" the ST was really mad that even her ears were turning red already. Jessica reads the sentences out loud.
"Even Sooyoung can do better than you" says Jessica, looking at her nails. "I know those things better than you do, 'cause I studied abroad." says Tiffany.
 
"I'm going to report this -" The ST started. "Trust me, we can do better than that." says Yuri pulling out her phone from her pocket.  The ST looked at Yuri, "Who are you calling?" the ST asked. "Jiyong Oppa." she said smiling. The ST's face turned pale. "Oppa~" Yuri even stood up and looked at her. "You know Jeun Ha Unnie, right?" Jeun Ha's face was suddenly pale. "Stop that!" she screamed. "Oppa, i'll call you back." says Yuri closing hr phone. "You're one of those fangirls who keep on following my brother, I know you." says Yuri. "Let's go back, Soo" says Tiffany, holding out her hand for Sooyoung to hold. "Sooyoung learned from the best, so you can't just pull her from her seat just because she is sleeping." Tiffany pulls Sooyoung and drags her back to her seat.
 
"Who do you think you girls are!?" Jeun Ha asked furiously. "We're Soshi Five. Got any problem with that?" says Jessica.
 
| Back to the present |
 
Sooyoung ran to the field. She knows that the art class will be observing the fields for inspiration. Yuri ran through the fire exit, she saw Sooyoung running furiously to the field. "CHOI SOOYOUNG!" she called, but she was ignored. "Where the hell are that SHINING Five freaks?" Sooyoung asks one of the male students who was very surprised with her sudden appearance.
 
He points out the group, then she rushes to Onew. "Freak!" she grabbed his collar. "Onew!" the other boys called out. Onew himself was surprised. "Yah! Put me down!" Onew held her hand to take it off of him. "Soo, please calm down." says Minho grabbing her by the arm. "Minho, this jerk made
Tiffany cry. He doesn't even know the truth why that happened." she said near in tears. "You weren't there either." Says Onew. "Soo! Stop it!" they hear Yuri shout from afar. "Stay out of this Yul!" Sooyoung shouted. Minho could see Yuri panting from afar. The other girls were running as well, but they were miles away from where Yuri was.
 
"Can't we talk this over, calmly? Please." says Key being the referee of the two. "Don't touch me!" she snapped at Key. "Then fine! Go on and kill each other!" says Key withdrawing from the heat of the battle. "Hyung~" Taemin was pulling Onew away. "take Taemin with you, Key" he said. "Sooyoung!" Yuri called out, the sun was hot enough to drain out all her energy. She was now half-walking, half-running. "Sooyoung!" the other girls were shouting, calling her to stop it and just forget about it.
 
"Tiffany just wanted to clear our image, but then you judged her wrongly." Sooyoung was near in tears then. "Clear your images about what, huh!?" Onew snapped at her. "Let's stop this." says Minho grabbing Onew's arm. "She's just a girl, don't do this." said Jonghyun on the other side. "Stop it!" Tiffany shouted on the top of her lungs. Yuri still was able to managed to get a few feet closer to them. "please.. don't f-" she was not able to finish her sentence, she just collapsed. "Yuri-ah!" they all shouted. It was a turn of event that no one had predicted. Jonghyun was able to catch her before her head hits the ground. "Get your hands off her." said Minho and took her away from him. "Geez, dude. I just wanted to save her as well." he said. "Yuri-ah!" she tapped her face and continued to shake her shoulders hoping that she'd open her eyes and say that she's okay.
 
Sooyoung was then beside Minho, "Get away from her! She needs air!" says Onew, who was shoving the other students away. "You heard him, so give space!" says Key shoving the people around Yuri and Minho. The girls ran to where Yuri was. "Yul!!!" they all screamed. "Let's bring her to the clinic." says Taemin and Minho nods. He was soon on his feet carrying Yuri like a baby. Her weight was like feather to him, he ran with Yuri in his arms. "Get out of the way!" he screamed.
 
Sooyoung was left speechless, still kneeling on the ground as the others murmured about what happened. Key saw her and held her by the shoulders, "Come on, she needs to see you when she wakes up." she looks at him with tears in her eyes. Key was surprised when she nodded and didn't argue with him at all, being that obedient girl. She then cries on his chest and he hugs her, this might be the last chance for him to see her in such angelic state.
 
--
 
Yuri was lying on the bed, still unconscious. Nobody could force Minho to leave her, he said that he'll stay till she gets better. Tiffany was able to change her clothes, thanks to Sooyoung who kept some neat clothes in the locker room. Yoona brought some drinks and offered them to everyone. Taemin stood up, "Yoona, let me take care of the rest. Have a seat first." taking the cans from her and hands them to everybody. Nobody was talking, there was such awkward silence. Soon they hear rushing footsteps from the outside.
 
"Where's Yul!?" Jiyong asked, opening the door widely. "she's asleep Oppa." says Yoona. He sighed in relief. "Is she fine now?" he asked, his face worried. Jessica nods, and hands Jonghyun some tissue. "What for?" he asked. She rolls her eyes and wipes the excess juice on the side of his lips. Jonghyun became stiff for a moment, he froze from Jessica's touch.
 
So this is the spell of the ice princess. He thought. "there, all done." she said and she stood up, he watched her as she gracefully walked past him.Key handed Sooyoung the can of juice but she rejects him, she just continued to shake her head. "Oh, come on. Just take a sip, You don't want Yuri to see you miserable when she wakes up." says Key opening the can for her, she smiles slowly as he places the juice in her hand. Onew quietly watches Tiffany who was sitting at the end of the bed.
 
"Better go back to class now people." said the nurse. They all looked at the nurse. "Go on, I'm staying." said Jiyong, but TOP suddenly appeared. "Ji, we need you in class. NOW." he said. "I'll take care of her." Minho volunteered. "I trust you, Minho." said Jiyong and walked out of the room.
 
"Go ahead guys, don't worry. I'll call you as soon as she wakes up." he assures them, they nod and walked out quietly. Onew places his hand on Tiffany's shoulder. "Let's go to class." he said, she nods and  walks past him without saying a word.
 
--
"Park Sun Young, you are requested to the prefect's office." said TOP from the doorway of the classroom. Krystal looked at her,  "Luna, what did you do this time!?" she whispered harshly. Victoria turned to them, "Looks like you're in trouble."  They all throw a look at TOP who was still outside the door, Luna stood up and walked nervously towards TOP.
 
"Call us if you need help!" Sulli shouted. She nods, amber looks away from her. She knew what really happened as well, but she's going to keep shut. She has already caused a lot of troubles.
--
 
Luna entered the prefect's office. She takes a seat with her head lowered in nervousness.  "What did really happened between you and Tiffany?" she looks at the prefect with  sad eyes and told her side of the story, making herself appear as the victim.
 
"Is that what really happened?" he asked. She nodded and then a student enters the scene. "I can tell what really happened." a girl's voice said. She turned. She doesn't look familiar at all, must be a new student.
 
"Have a seat Miss Lee Sun-kyu.", She sat in front of Luna. "Go on and tell the real story."
 
--
 
Yuri opened her eyes, she was not in the field anymore. She bolted up sitting up straight. Then she notices a guy sleeping on the chair. He soon opens his eyes. "oh, you're up already." he said. "Minho?" she looked at him, he still had some dirt on his uniform. She looked at herself, she had the same marks.
 
"Did you bring me here?" she asked, he nodded. "Thank you." she said and smiled. He turned away, avoiding her gaze.