New Friends

My first kiss

 

"Wake up~" Yuri opened her eyes, only to find Minho's face inches away from her. She felt the urge to kiss him. No questions. She slowly closed her eyes and so did he. When all of a sudden Minho's phone rang. "Sorry..." he said before turning away.
 
"EHERM. Where the hell are you?" it was Siwon
 
"Wrong Timing Hyung. Damn." he whispered. Yuri was fixing her stuff.
 
"Wae!?" he heard Siwon
 
"I'm taking Yuri home. Get it? I'll call you later" and without another word he ended the call.
 
"I better go now. Thank you for today." Yuri said and went out of Minho's car.
 
As soon as she got at the front door she turned to look at Minho's car. She bid farewell and waited for him to leave. "Yuri~" she heard Dara's voice. "Oh, Unnie. Annyeong~" she greeted her. "Yul.. Where have you been?" GD asks, coming down the stairs like a prince. "I went to the hospital with Minho, he even drove me home." she said before heading to the living room.
 
"Oh, he did!? Why didn't you ask him to come in first.. You little --" GD started. "Oppa~ can you just please hand me that rubix cube?" she said, "Wae? Wae? Wae?" he asked. "I just want to relax." she said. "Sir, shall we take the snacks in the garden?" one of their maids asked. "Yeah." he answered then went towards her. "What's wrong Yul?" he asks, hugging her lightly.
 
"Yah. Oppa. Leave me alone. Go and eat with Dara Unnie~" she smiled at them. He gives off a heavy sigh. "I can't believe I happen to have a goddess for a sister." then he looks at Dara. "Oh, baby don't get me wrong. You are the perfect creation of God." then smiles. "Aish~" they heard Yuri.
 
Yuri kicked of her shoes and lied on the sofa. She kept on staring at the chandelier. "Kwon Yuri! Don't you know that's unethical that you're doing!?" she heard a voice say. "oh, so it's just you guys~ Annyeong~" she said eyeing on her beloved Soshi five friends, before ling back "We saw you get off of my cousin's car earlier. What's with you two?" Sooyoung asks, pushing her to sit properly.
 
"How come you're a damn princess but still you act like a dork." says Jessica. "I missed this place~" says Yoona. "Wanna play?" Yuri asks her. "Ani. I just want to sleep here again." she said. Yuri called out on a maid and asked for some snacks. "You haven't been in your cafe lately." says Jessica. "I'm busy hanging out with your girls~" she said.
 
"Oh, stop making excuses. Are you dating my cousin secretly!?" Sooyoung looks at her. Yuri turns to look at her. "Nugu!? Me? Why would I date Minho!? Like, Seriously!" her words just came out naturally. "Ahhh... Something happened. It's obvious." says Tiffany. "You just got caught Yul~" says Yoona. "What the -" she was not able to continue what she was about to say when her phone rang.
 
"Sorry. Excuse me." she answers the phone then.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Yul. Have you eaten already?" a familiar voice asks.
 
"Minho? Is that you?" she asked. Her eyes were as wide as saucer plates and she looks at her friends.
 
"Yep, I was just - Ehrm- Uh-m.. checking on you" says Minho.
 
"Uhm. well.. I'm, fine.. Have you arrived home safely?" she asks. Her friends weren't listening. they were so into the cake.
 
"I'm almost home. Better get some rest, okay?"
 
"Alright." just like that the call has ended.
 
"Who was that?" Sooyoung asks with icing on her lips. "Minho." she then sat down beside her. "What did he want?" Sooyoung eyeing her. "Oh nothing. Just checking." she said before taking a mouthful amount of cake.
 
--
 
Minho was happy. Siwon can easily tell. He was his brother after all."How was it?" he asked as soon as Minho came into his room. "How was what?" Minho was witty on avoiding such controversial subjects. "Being with your all time crush all day" he asks before getting back on his planner. "Who are you talking about?" says Minho while checking on his books.
 
"Aww come on, bro. How was it.. Driving your all time GODDESS KWON YURI, home.." he teased. " 'Twas fine. Fun actually." he said before bursting out of the room. He could read Minho well. When it comes to his feelings, he doesn't want anyone to know.
 
--
 
Sunny can't help but think of Sungmin. Seriously, how could there be such man!? He was a perfection.
 
Taeyeon receives a text from Siwon.
 
| message |
 
SiwonHottie~ : Hey Taeng~ Arrived home safetly? ^^
 
Taeng~ : Yeah. Just got home now. You? :D
 
SiwonHottie~ : Yep. I got home earlier than you did. :p
 
Taeng~ : So?
 
SiwonHottie~ : Nothing. Just wanted to brag about something xD
 
Taeng~ : YeahRight~ *pffft~* L:-) I'll have to make dinner now. Go and have dinner too~
 
| end |
 
Taeyeon met the most amazing man today. CHOI SIWON.
 
Sunny looked at her roommate. She was currently staying at the school dorm. Taeyeon was smiling to herself. "Lemme guess~ You just met Mr. Right~ didn't ya?" she joked around. Taeyeon jumped to her bed. "I just did~! I really did~!" she exclaimed. "So, what's his name?" Sunny pulls up her pillow to get a better look at Taeyeon. "Well.. It's Siwon. Choi Siwon~ And guess what.." she left her hanging. "What?" Sunny was interested with such topics. "We exchanged phone numbers~" Sunny was happy for Taeyeon.
 
"Lucky you~" says Sunny. "wae?" Taeyeon placed her phone on their side table. "Oh, Taenggoo~ He's the perfect Prince Charming in my own little fairy tale!" Sunny then described Sungmin. "Oh, I've seen him. He's one of Siwon's friends." says Taeyeon flipping her hair back. "Help me Taeng~ I want to know him better!" Taeyeon nodded.
 
| message |
 
Taeng~ : Oppa~ Do you know Sungmin's phone number? 
SiwonHottie~ : Ne. Wae?
Taeng~ : My friend, really likes him. I wonder if you could send me his phone number?
SiwonHottie~ : ^^ Alright.
 
| end |
 
"Sunny! I have it!" Sunny literally fell out of bed, bumping her head on the floor. "Jinja!?" Sunny stood up as if nothing happened. Taeyeon can't stop laughing as she handed her down Sungmin's number.
 
--
 
Boa came back from New York. She sees her daughter eating in the kitchen. Her hair in a mess and wearing a large shirt and sweat pants. "Oh, Umma.." Yuri comes to her and gives her a hug. "Yuri, how many times did I tell you to fix yourself?" Yuri looked away. "I'm comfortable this way." Boa shakes her head. "I've brought clothes for you, I'll send them upstairs." Yuri just nodded and went back to eat.
 
She sees her son leaning his head on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "When are you leaving again?" he asks. "In two days." she answered. GD grew far away from BoA, He used to live in Paris with his older cousin Jo Kwon. At 7, Boa came back to take him and Yuri back home. GD refused to come.  He never wanted to come to Korea. He didn't care if she was his mother or anything at all. He even said that, 'at a very young age, I felt my mother had abandoned me and my sister.'
 
GD goes into the kitchen and eats as well. Boa sighed, at least the siblings have each other. Yuri was the sweetest daughter she had. Yuri would make her pancakes and would dance ballet for her. But as time goes by and their business hung upon the edge, she didn't have time for her children anymore.
 
She sat alone in their study room and looked at the pictures. How many birthdays did she miss? How many important occasion did she not attend to?   How were her children able to become strong in nature?  Will they be able to forgive her?
 
--
 
Jonghyun was driving his car when he saw Key standing outside their house. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "Hello, step brother." says Key. "What?" Jjong can't believe it. "What the hell are you talking about?" says Jjong. He sees his bags are with him. "You and me are brothers now." says Key. "Since when!?" Jjong took out his key and opened the door.
 
"it's been a year already." says Key. They went inside the house. Key told him the story. His mother got married to Jjong's dad. They fell in love in London. They were both divorcees. Jjong slacked of his self on his sofa. "they got married?" Key nodded.
 
"Unfortunately, I had to live here." says Key taking out his mirror and fixes his hair. "Good thing we get along well" says Jjong. "I'll bring your bags upstairs. The butler will be back by tomorrow." says Jjong. Key watched him bring his bag to the second floor. The house was big, especially for the fact that Jjong lived their alone.
 
It was a two story house. The kitchen was large, it has a glass door leading to the garden and he even has a swimming pool outside. Key goes back in and focuses on the interior. The house seemed gloomy and sad. Key hated that kind of environment. "Jjong! I'll be out for a sec!" he didn't wait for Jonghyun to answer back and he went to his car and drove to the nearest Home Shop.
 
He brought different curtains, pillows, home deco and all the stuff he needs to make their house lively.
He goes home and the house was still the same. He starts to pull out all the sadness away. He changed how the house looked. From dull colored curtains to pastel tone. From dark colored table cloths to lively ones. The house was big but he managed to finish it all by himself.
 
"All done," he told himself. He stuffed the gloomy decors in the storage room. He went to the kitchen and cooked dinner. Jjong comes out of his room and was surprised of the new house look. "Is this.. your work?" he asked. He nodded as he placed a mouth watering cooked tuna on the table. "Don't you like it?" Key asked, sitting on the chair. It was a lot for Jjong to take in.
 
A new brother. A new house look. everything... Jjong just smiled. "it's good. It's refreshing" and they ate dinner together.
 
--
 
Onew was busy painting. A face has filled her mind. It was Seohyun. He starts to paint a ballerina. His sister comes in and starts to annoy him. "Now, now.. baby brother.. What are you doing?" says Chaerin. "Stay out." he says. Then there was Taemin. "Hyung! Hyung! Noona took my psp!" Chaerin walked inside his studio. She has this pigtail and was once again wearing black shirt and shorts.
 
Taemin was their half brother, but they never treated him as an outsider. CL looked at his paintings. "Is this the three of us?" she asked. Onew was excels in arts. He just nodded. Taemin was behind him and watches him paint. He sighs, "Now, taemin. If you want to play.. go to my room and leave me alone'' taemin smiled. He knew Onew would let him do anything just to get him out of his studio.
 
"Yah. CL. Give back taemin's psp." CL hated being called Noona. She says she feels ugly when she's being called Noona. "I don't want to." CL was now playing with his pastel colors. Onew was being annoyed. "Yah. Noona!" he snapped. CL stood up and looked at him. "FINE!" then she walks out of the room. At last, he got the peace he wanted.
 
--
 
Sooyoung was busy with putting away her dresses in her closet when Siwon comes in. "Soo.. What are you doing?" she sees him standing by the door. "You don't like these pretty dresses?" Siwon holds out a pink floral dress. Sooyoung turned away in disgust. Siwon laughs at her expression. "I'm allergic with those, but Umma keeps buying me those" His Umma loves Sooyoung as if her own daughter and requested her to call her Umma.
 
"Really? But I think you would look great in these" he says, putting back the dresses in her closet. "You'll need those in the future." she pouts. "tell me that when I find the right guy worthy of seeing me in those clothes." Siwon messes up her hair. "I bet you've met him already but you didn't know it's him" he heads to the door.
 
"What do you mean?" Soo wondered. "nothing. See you downstairs, dinner is served."
 
--
 
The next day, the Choi trio walked out of the car. Siwon sees taeyeon walking her way to the building. "Taenggoo~!" he called out. Sooyoung and MInho shares a look. "Do you know her?" Minho asks Sooyoung. "No. Must be a new student." says Sooyoung as they followed Siwon. " Hi, Good Morning." Siwon greeted.
 
"Hey there." the girl was small when se stood next to Siwon, but she was actually cute. Sooyoung smiles and approaches them. "Annyeong!" The girl seemed to be surprised when she grabbed Siwon's arm. "taeyeon, this is my cousin.. Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiles at her. "Let's go to class Soo." says Minho. Taeyeon looks at him. "This is my brother, Minho." says Siwon. Minho bowed to her and the four of them walked together.
 
"I have to go and meet Yoona, see you guys later~" says Sooyoung before rushing off. Minho sees Taemin and walks to him. "Go ahead Hyung. I'll go with taeminnie.."  Siwon just nodded and walked her to class.
 
--
 
Onew walked towards Minho and Taemin. He was wondering if he'd be able to meet Seohyun again. "what's your first class?" asks Taemin. "I have Music class today. You?" "English." then they look at Minho, "Polo." then they walk their way to their classes. "Hyung, who was that girl with Hyung Siwon?" "Taeyeon. Wae?" Taemin smiles and shook his head.
 
Key was walking with Jonghyun in the hallway. Then they approached their friends "Why are you two together?" Onew asks. It was unusual to see the Diva and the bad boy together. "We're brothers, so we have to enjoy each other's company" says Jjong. Then he winks at the girls passing by. Key rolls his eyes. "What?" Onew didn't understand a word that tehir saying due to the shrieking of the girls.
 
"We're step brothers. Get it?" says Key. "Really? Since when?" Minho looks at Jonghyun who was busy giving odd his fan service. "it's been a year since our parents got married, but we only knew about it yesterday." Key pulled Jjong and pinches his arm. "Hey, I don't want you to bring girls in our house. So keep your girls out of our sight or else i'll tell dad." says Key. Minho was amazed on how their relationship has leveled up.
 
--
 
Tiffany was dragging Yuri in the hallway. Yuri didn't like her ballet classes. She says that she's had enough of those since her pre-school days. Jessica comes to Tifany's aid as well and drags Yuri too. Tiffany pushes her in class and Jessica throws her bag in and closes the door. "Yah! You two! How could you do this to me!" says Yuri.
 
She had no choice then, she walks in the dressing room and changes her clothes.
She has more than enough time to warm up her body.
Kyuhyun was walking with Sungmin when they noticed something unusual in the ballet room.
Someone was playing the music for SWAN LAKE.
They looked at each other. Kyuhyun was hoping to see the lovely maiden he met yesterday.
 
(MBG: Swan Lake Piano - Tchaikovsky)
 
The door wasn't locked so they went to see who was dancing. The lights were dim, just as if it was a stage play.
The girl carefully danced her way in the middle of the room and with her graceful movements she looked like a professional.
Sungmin can't let this moment pass, who ever this lady was, she deserves to be recognized in their school. He takes out his phone and captures the beautiful scene. Her every step sends down chill to their bones.
 
Kyuhyun felt like he was holding his breathe for the whole performance.
Her hands swayed in the air and she dance as if she was a real swan. Then a man comes in the scene which surprised the girl.
Yuri was surprised for such an entrance. he danced with her as if he's already done his part in a long time ago. Sungmin was amazed on how from the awkward steps towards one another, they were able to withstand one another.
 
His arms looked strong enough to protect her. He lifts her up and gently spins her around. She pushes him away as soon as she landed, he pulls her hand and turns her into a 32 spin. He jumps and turns, as if  being puled away from her, she dances to her sorrow and he fights the obstacles and re-unites with her.
 
Lightly they step together as one. They weren't looking at the mirror. They just continued their dance. A light footstep leads them into a hug and away. Her footsteps were followed by him and he silently loses his mind as she tries to stay away from him.  They look like the ones that would come out from a music box. He slightly bended one knee to kneel. She sits down on his laps and his cheeks.
 
Then she stands up and carefully tries to avoid him. " we're almost at the ~" Sungmin whispered. Then there it was she has to leave him and run away. She dances her way like in a confusion whether to stay or not. To love or to run. In the end. He finds a feather and falls into sorrowness.
 
Suddenly the lights were opened and the boys ran out of the room. Ms. Go came in and applauded.
"Well, nicely done Mr. Kim and Ms. Kwon" Yuri looked at the guy. To her surprise she was right, It was Kim Jonghyun. He placed his hands on his waist as he panted and turns to smile at Yuri.
 
--
 
Yoona was sitting beside Sunny while Sooyoung stays at the back. Sungmin comes in with a big smile. he sits beside Sunny. "hey Sunny~" he greeted. Yoona was then out of the scene of course. She was there but she doesn't look like she's there. Sungmin pulls out his phone but hides it when the teacher comes in.
 
Taemin comes in the room and takes the seat behind Sunny.
Yoona was unable to focus on the lesson. She felt uneasy knowing that Taemin was just behind Sunny.
The lesson kept on going and Taemin didn't bother to look at Yoona. Then when the teacher left. Sungmin takes out his phone and shows a video to Sunny. "Yah! What is this! Were you peeking!?" she asked. Yoona turns to look at her cousin.
 
"Is that Yuri!?" says Sunny which catches Yoona's attention. "What!? Where?!" Sunny grabs Sungmin's phone and shows it to her. They continued to watch and then the guy comes into the picture. "He looks like... Kim .. jonghyun!?" Suddenly Yoona taps Tamin's shoulder. "Yah! Does Jonghyun have ballet class today?" Taemin nodded. "You better watch this" Yoona tells Taemin and he frowns.
 
They continued watching when Taemin's attention was caught by the blondie in front of him. She sure is cute.
when they got out of the class he grabs Yoona's arm. "Do you know her name?" pointing at Sunny. "Of course I do! She's my cousin! You idiot!" yoona takes her arm from him. He was surprised. "Her name is Sunny. Now, leave me alone" says Yoona and walks away.
 
--
 
Taeyeon didn't know anybody in the class so she just sat beside a girl. "Hi, are you new here?" the girl asked. Then her friend looks at her as well. Taeyeon nodded. "My name is Tiffany, Fany for short. She's Jessica." "Call me Sica." says the girls. "I'm Taeyeon, Taenggoo for short."
 
Onew comes in the room and sits beside the window like he always does. He deides to cut class when he saw Tiffany with Jessica and wanders around the school corridors. He sees Siwon posting on the bulletin board but he didn't mind it at all.  Once again he was able to see Seohyun, she was running to the stairs and he followed her.
 
He followed her to her class.
 
--
 
Seohyun was running late because she left her ballet shoes at home. She went back home to get her stuff. She goes into the room and was surprised to see her classmates practicing Swan Lake. She had always wanted to be Odette, but looks like her spot was already taken. "Good timing Seohyun. We just finished the cast for the showcase." says Fei.
 
"Who's going to play Odette?" she asked. "Kwon Yuri. you should've seen her earlier!" says Fei. Seohyun felt bad about it. She lost her chance. Miss Go was looking at Seohyun and she notices her sad face. "Kwon Yuri. Can you perform the part of Odette with Kim Jonghyun once again?" . "Wae?" Yuri was surprised herself. Onew was watching from the door.
 
Yuri stood up and Jonghyun followed. They performed, Onew can't believe Jonghyun can dance that well. "Now, I need another Odette for back up. Anyone who could perform as well as Yuri did will be the one chosen." Fei raised up her hand. "Yes Fei" Fei gave her all but still it wasn't enough, she was lacking in innocence in the performance. Seohyun raises her hand for well deserved chance, at least she's be able to perform on Yuri's place when she won't be able to do it.
 
"Hi, I'm Yuri." she smiled. "My name is Seohyun" looks like a good friendship could blossom between them.
 
--
 
Jonghyun finishes his class and walks down his way to the cafeteria. "Jonghyun!" a girl's voice cried. He was tired but he has to smile. his image could be damaged if he won't do any good. He turns and sees Seohyun. '' Oh It's just you then Seohyun." "I was thinking if you could help me practice Odette's part after class." Jonghyun nods. "Sure."
 
She happily walks away and bumps into Onew. "Oh! Onew! It's you!" she said brightly. "Why were you talking to that playboy?" he asked. "I'm taking part at the showcase, He's going to teach me my part." Minho was looking at the girl. She was very pretty. Indeed.
 
"By the way, this is my friend Minho. Minho, this is Seohyun." they bowed at each other and smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you~" she says. Onew and Seohyun were chatting, Minho quietly watched her. "I better go, Yuri's waiting for me."
 
--
 
Sunny was eating with Yoona and Sooyoung. A guy passes by and his wallet falls. Sunny picks it up and looks at Yoona. "Go ahead and follow him, we never know what may happen next." says Sooyoung. She runs and follows the guy.
 
"Hey! Wait!" Sunny cried. The guy turns and sees her. "You dropped this." The guy was speechless and she takes his hand and places his wallet on his hand. "My name is Sunny. And you are?" "Jonghyun..."
 
"Nice to meet you Jonghyun. Bye~" then she ran back to Yoona and Sooyoung. "Yah! close your mouth." Key closes his mouth and pulls him to their table. "You look stupid." says Onew. "She's really cute! Dang!" he said and ate his food happily.
 
--
 
Taemin was passing by the school bulletin board when he saw Taeyeon once again. She was posting something. He runs to the bulletin board and sees the theater school play. Without hesitation, he signed up his name and Onew's name as well. ^^
 
--
 
An hour later Key and Jonghyun ends up in dance class. Yoona was supposed to dance a part but seems like she didn't want to take part. Key was smiling when a girl comes up on stage and dances Yoona's part. "Do you know her?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah, She's Hyoyeon." says Key and continued watching. "Hyoyeon.. Nice name.." says Jonghyun. Now he has a three set list. "Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon " Looks like he's going for blondes this time!
 
--
 
Taemin drags Onew in the room. "You owe me big time, brother." he said. Taemin smiles and talks to Siwon. 
"Annyeong" A girl's voice said. Onew was going to avoid her. He didn't like it when girl's approach him. He turns to see a little cute girl. "My name is Taeyeon. You're Onew. Am I right?" she flashes a smile and he wasn't able to speak. This was his weakness. A pretty smile."Wake up~" Yuri opened her eyes, only to find Minho's face inches away from her. She felt the urge to kiss him. No questions. She slowly closed her eyes and so did he. When all of a sudden Minho's phone rang. "Sorry..." he said before turning away.
 
"EHERM. Where the hell are you?" it was Siwon
 
"Wrong Timing Hyung. Damn." he whispered. Yuri was fixing her stuff.
 
"Wae!?" he heard Siwon
 
"I'm taking Yuri home. Get it? I'll call you later" and without another word he ended the call.
 
"I better go now. Thank you for today." Yuri said and went out of Minho's car.
 
As soon as she got at the front door she turned to look at Minho's car. She bid farewell and waited for him to leave. "Yuri~" she heard Dara's voice. "Oh, Unnie. Annyeong~" she greeted her. "Yul.. Where have you been?" GD asks, coming down the stairs like a prince. "I went to the hospital with Minho, he even drove me home." she said before heading to the living room.
 
"Oh, he did!? Why didn't you ask him to come in first.. You little --" GD started. "Oppa~ can you just please hand me that rubix cube?" she said, "Wae? Wae? Wae?" he asked. "I just want to relax." she said. "Sir, shall we take the snacks in the garden?" one of their maids asked. "Yeah." he answered then went towards her. "What's wrong Yul?" he asks, hugging her lightly.
 
"Yah. Oppa. Leave me alone. Go and eat with Dara Unnie~" she smiled at them. He gives off a heavy sigh. "I can't believe I happen to have a goddess for a sister." then he looks at Dara. "Oh, baby don't get me wrong. You are the perfect creation of God." then smiles. "Aish~" they heard Yuri.
 
Yuri kicked of her shoes and lied on the sofa. She kept on staring at the chandelier. "Kwon Yuri! Don't you know that's unethical that you're doing!?" she heard a voice say. "oh, so it's just you guys~ Annyeong~" she said eyeing on her beloved Soshi five friends, before ling back "We saw you get off of my cousin's car earlier. What's with you two?" Sooyoung asks, pushing her to sit properly.
 
"How come you're a damn princess but still you act like a dork." says Jessica. "I missed this place~" says Yoona. "Wanna play?" Yuri asks her. "Ani. I just want to sleep here again." she said. Yuri called out on a maid and asked for some snacks. "You haven't been in your cafe lately." says Jessica. "I'm busy hanging out with your girls~" she said.
 
"Oh, stop making excuses. Are you dating my cousin secretly!?" Sooyoung looks at her. Yuri turns to look at her. "Nugu!? Me? Why would I date Minho!? Like, Seriously!" her words just came out naturally. "Ahhh... Something happened. It's obvious." says Tiffany. "You just got caught Yul~" says Yoona. "What the -" she was not able to continue what she was about to say when her phone rang.
 
"Sorry. Excuse me." she answers the phone then.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Yul. Have you eaten already?" a familiar voice asks.
 
"Minho? Is that you?" she asked. Her eyes were as wide as saucer plates and she looks at her friends.
 
"Yep, I was just - Ehrm- Uh-m.. checking on you" says Minho.
 
"Uhm. well.. I'm, fine.. Have you arrived home safely?" she asks. Her friends weren't listening. they were so into the cake.
 
"I'm almost home. Better get some rest, okay?"
 
"Alright." just like that the call has ended.
 
"Who was that?" Sooyoung asks with icing on her lips. "Minho." she then sat down beside her. "What did he want?" Sooyoung eyeing her. "Oh nothing. Just checking." she said before taking a mouthful amount of cake.
 
--
 
Minho was happy. Siwon can easily tell. He was his brother after all."How was it?" he asked as soon as Minho came into his room. "How was what?" Minho was witty on avoiding such controversial subjects. "Being with your all time crush all day" he asks before getting back on his planner. "Who are you talking about?" says Minho while checking on his books.
 
"Aww come on, bro. How was it.. Driving your all time GODDESS KWON YURI, home.." he teased. " 'Twas fine. Fun actually." he said before bursting out of the room. He could read Minho well. When it comes to his feelings, he doesn't want anyone to know.
 
--
 
Sunny can't help but think of Sungmin. Seriously, how could there be such man!? He was a perfection.
 
Taeyeon receives a text from Siwon.
 
| message |
 
SiwonHottie~ : Hey Taeng~ Arrived home safetly? ^^
 
Taeng~ : Yeah. Just got home now. You? :D
 
SiwonHottie~ : Yep. I got home earlier than you did. :p
 
Taeng~ : So?
 
SiwonHottie~ : Nothing. Just wanted to brag about something xD
 
Taeng~ : YeahRight~ *pffft~* L:-) I'll have to make dinner now. Go and have dinner too~
 
| end |
 
Taeyeon met the most amazing man today. CHOI SIWON.
 
Sunny looked at her roommate. She was currently staying at the school dorm. Taeyeon was smiling to herself. "Lemme guess~ You just met Mr. Right~ didn't ya?" she joked around. Taeyeon jumped to her bed. "I just did~! I really did~!" she exclaimed. "So, what's his name?" Sunny pulls up her pillow to get a better look at Taeyeon. "Well.. It's Siwon. Choi Siwon~ And guess what.." she left her hanging. "What?" Sunny was interested with such topics. "We exchanged phone numbers~" Sunny was happy for Taeyeon.
 
"Lucky you~" says Sunny. "wae?" Taeyeon placed her phone on their side table. "Oh, Taenggoo~ He's the perfect Prince Charming in my own little fairy tale!" Sunny then described Sungmin. "Oh, I've seen him. He's one of Siwon's friends." says Taeyeon flipping her hair back. "Help me Taeng~ I want to know him better!" Taeyeon nodded.
 
| message |
 
Taeng~ : Oppa~ Do you know Sungmin's phone number? 
SiwonHottie~ : Ne. Wae?
Taeng~ : My friend, really likes him. I wonder if you could send me his phone number?
SiwonHottie~ : ^^ Alright.
 
| end |
 
"Sunny! I have it!" Sunny literally fell out of bed, bumping her head on the floor. "Jinja!?" Sunny stood up as if nothing happened. Taeyeon can't stop laughing as she handed her down Sungmin's number.
 
--
 
Boa came back from New York. She sees her daughter eating in the kitchen. Her hair in a mess and wearing a large shirt and sweat pants. "Oh, Umma.." Yuri comes to her and gives her a hug. "Yuri, how many times did I tell you to fix yourself?" Yuri looked away. "I'm comfortable this way." Boa shakes her head. "I've brought clothes for you, I'll send them upstairs." Yuri just nodded and went back to eat.
 
She sees her son leaning his head on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "When are you leaving again?" he asks. "In two days." she answered. GD grew far away from BoA, He used to live in Paris with his older cousin Jo Kwon. At 7, Boa came back to take him and Yuri back home. GD refused to come.  He never wanted to come to Korea. He didn't care if she was his mother or anything at all. He even said that, 'at a very young age, I felt my mother had abandoned me and my sister.'
 
GD goes into the kitchen and eats as well. Boa sighed, at least the siblings have each other. Yuri was the sweetest daughter she had. Yuri would make her pancakes and would dance ballet for her. But as time goes by and their business hung upon the edge, she didn't have time for her children anymore.
 
She sat alone in their study room and looked at the pictures. How many birthdays did she miss? How many important occasion did she not attend to?   How were her children able to become strong in nature?  Will they be able to forgive her?
 
--
 
Jonghyun was driving his car when he saw Key standing outside their house. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "Hello, step brother." says Key. "What?" Jjong can't believe it. "What the hell are you talking about?" says Jjong. He sees his bags are with him. "You and me are brothers now." says Key. "Since when!?" Jjong took out his key and opened the door.
 
"it's been a year already." says Key. They went inside the house. Key told him the story. His mother got married to Jjong's dad. They fell in love in London. They were both divorcees. Jjong slacked of his self on his sofa. "they got married?" Key nodded.
 
"Unfortunately, I had to live here." says Key taking out his mirror and fixes his hair. "Good thing we get along well" says Jjong. "I'll bring your bags upstairs. The butler will be back by tomorrow." says Jjong. Key watched him bring his bag to the second floor. The house was big, especially for the fact that Jjong lived their alone.
 
It was a two story house. The kitchen was large, it has a glass door leading to the garden and he even has a swimming pool outside. Key goes back in and focuses on the interior. The house seemed gloomy and sad. Key hated that kind of environment. "Jjong! I'll be out for a sec!" he didn't wait for Jonghyun to answer back and he went to his car and drove to the nearest Home Shop.
 
He brought different curtains, pillows, home deco and all the stuff he needs to make their house lively.
He goes home and the house was still the same. He starts to pull out all the sadness away. He changed how the house looked. From dull colored curtains to pastel tone. From dark colored table cloths to lively ones. The house was big but he managed to finish it all by himself.
 
"All done," he told himself. He stuffed the gloomy decors in the storage room. He went to the kitchen and cooked dinner. Jjong comes out of his room and was surprised of the new house look. "Is this.. your work?" he asked. He nodded as he placed a mouth watering cooked tuna on the table. "Don't you like it?" Key asked, sitting on the chair. It was a lot for Jjong to take in.
 
A new brother. A new house look. everything... Jjong just smiled. "it's good. It's refreshing" and they ate dinner together.
 
--
 
Onew was busy painting. A face has filled her mind. It was Seohyun. He starts to paint a ballerina. His sister comes in and starts to annoy him. "Now, now.. baby brother.. What are you doing?" says Chaerin. "Stay out." he says. Then there was Taemin. "Hyung! Hyung! Noona took my psp!" Chaerin walked inside his studio. She has this pigtail and was once again wearing black shirt and shorts.
 
Taemin was their half brother, but they never treated him as an outsider. CL looked at his paintings. "Is this the three of us?" she asked. Onew was excels in arts. He just nodded. Taemin was behind him and watches him paint. He sighs, "Now, taemin. If you want to play.. go to my room and leave me alone'' taemin smiled. He knew Onew would let him do anything just to get him out of his studio.
 
"Yah. CL. Give back taemin's psp." CL hated being called Noona. She says she feels ugly when she's being called Noona. "I don't want to." CL was now playing with his pastel colors. Onew was being annoyed. "Yah. Noona!" he snapped. CL stood up and looked at him. "FINE!" then she walks out of the room. At last, he got the peace he wanted.
 
--
 
Sooyoung was busy with putting away her dresses in her closet when Siwon comes in. "Soo.. What are you doing?" she sees him standing by the door. "You don't like these pretty dresses?" Siwon holds out a pink floral dress. Sooyoung turned away in disgust. Siwon laughs at her expression. "I'm allergic with those, but Umma keeps buying me those" His Umma loves Sooyoung as if her own daughter and requested her to call her Umma.
 
"Really? But I think you would look great in these" he says, putting back the dresses in her closet. "You'll need those in the future." she pouts. "tell me that when I find the right guy worthy of seeing me in those clothes." Siwon messes up her hair. "I bet you've met him already but you didn't know it's him" he heads to the door.
 
"What do you mean?" Soo wondered. "nothing. See you downstairs, dinner is served."
 
--
 
The next day, the Choi trio walked out of the car. Siwon sees taeyeon walking her way to the building. "Taenggoo~!" he called out. Sooyoung and MInho shares a look. "Do you know her?" Minho asks Sooyoung. "No. Must be a new student." says Sooyoung as they followed Siwon. " Hi, Good Morning." Siwon greeted.
 
"Hey there." the girl was small when se stood next to Siwon, but she was actually cute. Sooyoung smiles and approaches them. "Annyeong!" The girl seemed to be surprised when she grabbed Siwon's arm. "taeyeon, this is my cousin.. Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiles at her. "Let's go to class Soo." says Minho. Taeyeon looks at him. "This is my brother, Minho." says Siwon. Minho bowed to her and the four of them walked together.
 
"I have to go and meet Yoona, see you guys later~" says Sooyoung before rushing off. Minho sees Taemin and walks to him. "Go ahead Hyung. I'll go with taeminnie.."  Siwon just nodded and walked her to class.
 
--
 
Onew walked towards Minho and Taemin. He was wondering if he'd be able to meet Seohyun again. "what's your first class?" asks Taemin. "I have Music class today. You?" "English." then they look at Minho, "Polo." then they walk their way to their classes. "Hyung, who was that girl with Hyung Siwon?" "Taeyeon. Wae?" Taemin smiles and shook his head.
 
Key was walking with Jonghyun in the hallway. Then they approached their friends "Why are you two together?" Onew asks. It was unusual to see the Diva and the bad boy together. "We're brothers, so we have to enjoy each other's company" says Jjong. Then he winks at the girls passing by. Key rolls his eyes. "What?" Onew didn't understand a word that tehir saying due to the shrieking of the girls.
 
"We're step brothers. Get it?" says Key. "Really? Since when?" Minho looks at Jonghyun who was busy giving odd his fan service. "it's been a year since our parents got married, but we only knew about it yesterday." Key pulled Jjong and pinches his arm. "Hey, I don't want you to bring girls in our house. So keep your girls out of our sight or else i'll tell dad." says Key. Minho was amazed on how their relationship has leveled up.
 
--
 
Tiffany was dragging Yuri in the hallway. Yuri didn't like her ballet classes. She says that she's had enough of those since her pre-school days. Jessica comes to Tifany's aid as well and drags Yuri too. Tiffany pushes her in class and Jessica throws her bag in and closes the door. "Yah! You two! How could you do this to me!" says Yuri.
 
She had no choice then, she walks in the dressing room and changes her clothes.
She has more than enough time to warm up her body.
Kyuhyun was walking with Sungmin when they noticed something unusual in the ballet room.
Someone was playing the music for SWAN LAKE.
They looked at each other. Kyuhyun was hoping to see the lovely maiden he met yesterday.
 
(MBG: Swan Lake Piano - Tchaikovsky)
 
The door wasn't locked so they went to see who was dancing. The lights were dim, just as if it was a stage play.
The girl carefully danced her way in the middle of the room and with her graceful movements she looked like a professional.
Sungmin can't let this moment pass, who ever this lady was, she deserves to be recognized in their school. He takes out his phone and captures the beautiful scene. Her every step sends down chill to their bones.
 
Kyuhyun felt like he was holding his breathe for the whole performance.
Her hands swayed in the air and she dance as if she was a real swan. Then a man comes in the scene which surprised the girl.
Yuri was surprised for such an entrance. he danced with her as if he's already done his part in a long time ago. Sungmin was amazed on how from the awkward steps towards one another, they were able to withstand one another.
 
His arms looked strong enough to protect her. He lifts her up and gently spins her around. She pushes him away as soon as she landed, he pulls her hand and turns her into a 32 spin. He jumps and turns, as if  being puled away from her, she dances to her sorrow and he fights the obstacles and re-unites with her.
 
Lightly they step together as one. They weren't looking at the mirror. They just continued their dance. A light footstep leads them into a hug and away. Her footsteps were followed by him and he silently loses his mind as she tries to stay away from him.  They look like the ones that would come out from a music box. He slightly bended one knee to kneel. She sits down on his laps and his cheeks.
 
Then she stands up and carefully tries to avoid him. " we're almost at the ~" Sungmin whispered. Then there it was she has to leave him and run away. She dances her way like in a confusion whether to stay or not. To love or to run. In the end. He finds a feather and falls into sorrowness.
 
Suddenly the lights were opened and the boys ran out of the room. Ms. Go came in and applauded.
"Well, nicely done Mr. Kim and Ms. Kwon" Yuri looked at the guy. To her surprise she was right, It was Kim Jonghyun. He placed his hands on his waist as he panted and turns to smile at Yuri.
 
--
 
Yoona was sitting beside Sunny while Sooyoung stays at the back. Sungmin comes in with a big smile. he sits beside Sunny. "hey Sunny~" he greeted. Yoona was then out of the scene of course. She was there but she doesn't look like she's there. Sungmin pulls out his phone but hides it when the teacher comes in.
 
Taemin comes in the room and takes the seat behind Sunny.
Yoona was unable to focus on the lesson. She felt uneasy knowing that Taemin was just behind Sunny.
The lesson kept on going and Taemin didn't bother to look at Yoona. Then when the teacher left. Sungmin takes out his phone and shows a video to Sunny. "Yah! What is this! Were you peeking!?" she asked. Yoona turns to look at her cousin.
 
"Is that Yuri!?" says Sunny which catches Yoona's attention. "What!? Where?!" Sunny grabs Sungmin's phone and shows it to her. They continued to watch and then the guy comes into the picture. "He looks like... Kim .. jonghyun!?" Suddenly Yoona taps Tamin's shoulder. "Yah! Does Jonghyun have ballet class today?" Taemin nodded. "You better watch this" Yoona tells Taemin and he frowns.
 
They continued watching when Taemin's attention was caught by the blondie in front of him. She sure is cute.
when they got out of the class he grabs Yoona's arm. "Do you know her name?" pointing at Sunny. "Of course I do! She's my cousin! You idiot!" yoona takes her arm from him. He was surprised. "Her name is Sunny. Now, leave me alone" says Yoona and walks away.
 
--
 
Taeyeon didn't know anybody in the class so she just sat beside a girl. "Hi, are you new here?" the girl asked. Then her friend looks at her as well. Taeyeon nodded. "My name is Tiffany, Fany for short. She's Jessica." "Call me Sica." says the girls. "I'm Taeyeon, Taenggoo for short."
 
Onew comes in the room and sits beside the window like he always does. He deides to cut class when he saw Tiffany with Jessica and wanders around the school corridors. He sees Siwon posting on the bulletin board but he didn't mind it at all.  Once again he was able to see Seohyun, she was running to the stairs and he followed her.
 
He followed her to her class.
 
--
 
Seohyun was running late because she left her ballet shoes at home. She went back home to get her stuff. She goes into the room and was surprised to see her classmates practicing Swan Lake. She had always wanted to be Odette, but looks like her spot was already taken. "Good timing Seohyun. We just finished the cast for the showcase." says Fei.
 
"Who's going to play Odette?" she asked. "Kwon Yuri. you should've seen her earlier!" says Fei. Seohyun felt bad about it. She lost her chance. Miss Go was looking at Seohyun and she notices her sad face. "Kwon Yuri. Can you perform the part of Odette with Kim Jonghyun once again?" . "Wae?" Yuri was surprised herself. Onew was watching from the door.
 
Yuri stood up and Jonghyun followed. They performed, Onew can't believe Jonghyun can dance that well. "Now, I need another Odette for back up. Anyone who could perform as well as Yuri did will be the one chosen." Fei raised up her hand. "Yes Fei" Fei gave her all but still it wasn't enough, she was lacking in innocence in the performance. Seohyun raises her hand for well deserved chance, at least she's be able to perform on Yuri's place when she won't be able to do it.
 
"Hi, I'm Yuri." she smiled. "My name is Seohyun" looks like a good friendship could blossom between them.
 
--
 
Jonghyun finishes his class and walks down his way to the cafeteria. "Jonghyun!" a girl's voice cried. He was tired but he has to smile. his image could be damaged if he won't do any good. He turns and sees Seohyun. '' Oh It's just you then Seohyun." "I was thinking if you could help me practice Odette's part after class." Jonghyun nods. "Sure."
 
She happily walks away and bumps into Onew. "Oh! Onew! It's you!" she said brightly. "Why were you talking to that playboy?" he asked. "I'm taking part at the showcase, He's going to teach me my part." Minho was looking at the girl. She was very pretty. Indeed.
 
"By the way, this is my friend Minho. Minho, this is Seohyun." they bowed at each other and smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you~" she says. Onew and Seohyun were chatting, Minho quietly watched her. "I better go, Yuri's waiting for me."
 
--
 
Sunny was eating with Yoona and Sooyoung. A guy passes by and his wallet falls. Sunny picks it up and looks at Yoona. "Go ahead and follow him, we never know what may happen next." says Sooyoung. She runs and follows the guy.
 
"Hey! Wait!" Sunny cried. The guy turns and sees her. "You dropped this." The guy was speechless and she takes his hand and places his wallet on his hand. "My name is Sunny. And you are?" "Jonghyun..."
 
"Nice to meet you Jonghyun. Bye~" then she ran back to Yoona and Sooyoung. "Yah! close your mouth." Key closes his mouth and pulls him to their table. "You look stupid." says Onew. "She's really cute! Dang!" he said and ate his food happily.
 
--
 
Taemin was passing by the school bulletin board when he saw Taeyeon once again. She was posting something. He runs to the bulletin board and sees the theater school play. Without hesitation, he signed up his name and Onew's name as well. ^^
 
--
 
An hour later Key and Jonghyun ends up in dance class. Yoona was supposed to dance a part but seems like she didn't want to take part. Key was smiling when a girl comes up on stage and dances Yoona's part. "Do you know her?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah, She's Hyoyeon." says Key and continued watching. "Hyoyeon.. Nice name.." says Jonghyun. Now he has a three set list. "Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon " Looks like he's going for blondes this time!
 
--
 
Taemin drags Onew in the room. "You owe me big time, brother." he said. Taemin smiles and talks to Siwon. 
"Annyeong" A girl's voice said. Onew was going to avoid her. He didn't like it when girl's approach him. He turns to see a little cute girl. "My name is Taeyeon. You're Onew. Am I right?" she flashes a smile and he wasn't able to speak. This was his weakness. A pretty smile."Wake up~" Yuri opened her eyes, only to find Minho's face inches away from her. She felt the urge to kiss him. No questions. She slowly closed her eyes and so did he. When all of a sudden Minho's phone rang. "Sorry..." he said before turning away.
 
"EHERM. Where the hell are you?" it was Siwon
 
"Wrong Timing Hyung. Damn." he whispered. Yuri was fixing her stuff.
 
"Wae!?" he heard Siwon
 
"I'm taking Yuri home. Get it? I'll call you later" and without another word he ended the call.
 
"I better go now. Thank you for today." Yuri said and went out of Minho's car.
 
As soon as she got at the front door she turned to look at Minho's car. She bid farewell and waited for him to leave. "Yuri~" she heard Dara's voice. "Oh, Unnie. Annyeong~" she greeted her. "Yul.. Where have you been?" GD asks, coming down the stairs like a prince. "I went to the hospital with Minho, he even drove me home." she said before heading to the living room.
 
"Oh, he did!? Why didn't you ask him to come in first.. You little --" GD started. "Oppa~ can you just please hand me that rubix cube?" she said, "Wae? Wae? Wae?" he asked. "I just want to relax." she said. "Sir, shall we take the snacks in the garden?" one of their maids asked. "Yeah." he answered then went towards her. "What's wrong Yul?" he asks, hugging her lightly.
 
"Yah. Oppa. Leave me alone. Go and eat with Dara Unnie~" she smiled at them. He gives off a heavy sigh. "I can't believe I happen to have a goddess for a sister." then he looks at Dara. "Oh, baby don't get me wrong. You are the perfect creation of God." then smiles. "Aish~" they heard Yuri.
 
Yuri kicked of her shoes and lied on the sofa. She kept on staring at the chandelier. "Kwon Yuri! Don't you know that's unethical that you're doing!?" she heard a voice say. "oh, so it's just you guys~ Annyeong~" she said eyeing on her beloved Soshi five friends, before ling back "We saw you get off of my cousin's car earlier. What's with you two?" Sooyoung asks, pushing her to sit properly.
 
"How come you're a damn princess but still you act like a dork." says Jessica. "I missed this place~" says Yoona. "Wanna play?" Yuri asks her. "Ani. I just want to sleep here again." she said. Yuri called out on a maid and asked for some snacks. "You haven't been in your cafe lately." says Jessica. "I'm busy hanging out with your girls~" she said.
 
"Oh, stop making excuses. Are you dating my cousin secretly!?" Sooyoung looks at her. Yuri turns to look at her. "Nugu!? Me? Why would I date Minho!? Like, Seriously!" her words just came out naturally. "Ahhh... Something happened. It's obvious." says Tiffany. "You just got caught Yul~" says Yoona. "What the -" she was not able to continue what she was about to say when her phone rang.
 
"Sorry. Excuse me." she answers the phone then.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Yul. Have you eaten already?" a familiar voice asks.
 
"Minho? Is that you?" she asked. Her eyes were as wide as saucer plates and she looks at her friends.
 
"Yep, I was just - Ehrm- Uh-m.. checking on you" says Minho.
 
"Uhm. well.. I'm, fine.. Have you arrived home safely?" she asks. Her friends weren't listening. they were so into the cake.
 
"I'm almost home. Better get some rest, okay?"
 
"Alright." just like that the call has ended.
 
"Who was that?" Sooyoung asks with icing on her lips. "Minho." she then sat down beside her. "What did he want?" Sooyoung eyeing her. "Oh nothing. Just checking." she said before taking a mouthful amount of cake.
 
--
 
Minho was happy. Siwon can easily tell. He was his brother after all."How was it?" he asked as soon as Minho came into his room. "How was what?" Minho was witty on avoiding such controversial subjects. "Being with your all time crush all day" he asks before getting back on his planner. "Who are you talking about?" says Minho while checking on his books.
 
"Aww come on, bro. How was it.. Driving your all time GODDESS KWON YURI, home.." he teased. " 'Twas fine. Fun actually." he said before bursting out of the room. He could read Minho well. When it comes to his feelings, he doesn't want anyone to know.
 
--
 
Sunny can't help but think of Sungmin. Seriously, how could there be such man!? He was a perfection.
 
Taeyeon receives a text from Siwon.
 
| message |
 
SiwonHottie~ : Hey Taeng~ Arrived home safetly? ^^
 
Taeng~ : Yeah. Just got home now. You? :D
 
SiwonHottie~ : Yep. I got home earlier than you did. :p
 
Taeng~ : So?
 
SiwonHottie~ : Nothing. Just wanted to brag about something xD
 
Taeng~ : YeahRight~ *pffft~* L:-) I'll have to make dinner now. Go and have dinner too~
 
| end |
 
Taeyeon met the most amazing man today. CHOI SIWON.
 
Sunny looked at her roommate. She was currently staying at the school dorm. Taeyeon was smiling to herself. "Lemme guess~ You just met Mr. Right~ didn't ya?" she joked around. Taeyeon jumped to her bed. "I just did~! I really did~!" she exclaimed. "So, what's his name?" Sunny pulls up her pillow to get a better look at Taeyeon. "Well.. It's Siwon. Choi Siwon~ And guess what.." she left her hanging. "What?" Sunny was interested with such topics. "We exchanged phone numbers~" Sunny was happy for Taeyeon.
 
"Lucky you~" says Sunny. "wae?" Taeyeon placed her phone on their side table. "Oh, Taenggoo~ He's the perfect Prince Charming in my own little fairy tale!" Sunny then described Sungmin. "Oh, I've seen him. He's one of Siwon's friends." says Taeyeon flipping her hair back. "Help me Taeng~ I want to know him better!" Taeyeon nodded.
 
| message |
 
Taeng~ : Oppa~ Do you know Sungmin's phone number? 
SiwonHottie~ : Ne. Wae?
Taeng~ : My friend, really likes him. I wonder if you could send me his phone number?
SiwonHottie~ : ^^ Alright.
 
| end |
 
"Sunny! I have it!" Sunny literally fell out of bed, bumping her head on the floor. "Jinja!?" Sunny stood up as if nothing happened. Taeyeon can't stop laughing as she handed her down Sungmin's number.
 
--
 
Boa came back from New York. She sees her daughter eating in the kitchen. Her hair in a mess and wearing a large shirt and sweat pants. "Oh, Umma.." Yuri comes to her and gives her a hug. "Yuri, how many times did I tell you to fix yourself?" Yuri looked away. "I'm comfortable this way." Boa shakes her head. "I've brought clothes for you, I'll send them upstairs." Yuri just nodded and went back to eat.
 
She sees her son leaning his head on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "When are you leaving again?" he asks. "In two days." she answered. GD grew far away from BoA, He used to live in Paris with his older cousin Jo Kwon. At 7, Boa came back to take him and Yuri back home. GD refused to come.  He never wanted to come to Korea. He didn't care if she was his mother or anything at all. He even said that, 'at a very young age, I felt my mother had abandoned me and my sister.'
 
GD goes into the kitchen and eats as well. Boa sighed, at least the siblings have each other. Yuri was the sweetest daughter she had. Yuri would make her pancakes and would dance ballet for her. But as time goes by and their business hung upon the edge, she didn't have time for her children anymore.
 
She sat alone in their study room and looked at the pictures. How many birthdays did she miss? How many important occasion did she not attend to?   How were her children able to become strong in nature?  Will they be able to forgive her?
 
--
 
Jonghyun was driving his car when he saw Key standing outside their house. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "Hello, step brother." says Key. "What?" Jjong can't believe it. "What the hell are you talking about?" says Jjong. He sees his bags are with him. "You and me are brothers now." says Key. "Since when!?" Jjong took out his key and opened the door.
 
"it's been a year already." says Key. They went inside the house. Key told him the story. His mother got married to Jjong's dad. They fell in love in London. They were both divorcees. Jjong slacked of his self on his sofa. "they got married?" Key nodded.
 
"Unfortunately, I had to live here." says Key taking out his mirror and fixes his hair. "Good thing we get along well" says Jjong. "I'll bring your bags upstairs. The butler will be back by tomorrow." says Jjong. Key watched him bring his bag to the second floor. The house was big, especially for the fact that Jjong lived their alone.
 
It was a two story house. The kitchen was large, it has a glass door leading to the garden and he even has a swimming pool outside. Key goes back in and focuses on the interior. The house seemed gloomy and sad. Key hated that kind of environment. "Jjong! I'll be out for a sec!" he didn't wait for Jonghyun to answer back and he went to his car and drove to the nearest Home Shop.
 
He brought different curtains, pillows, home deco and all the stuff he needs to make their house lively.
He goes home and the house was still the same. He starts to pull out all the sadness away. He changed how the house looked. From dull colored curtains to pastel tone. From dark colored table cloths to lively ones. The house was big but he managed to finish it all by himself.
 
"All done," he told himself. He stuffed the gloomy decors in the storage room. He went to the kitchen and cooked dinner. Jjong comes out of his room and was surprised of the new house look. "Is this.. your work?" he asked. He nodded as he placed a mouth watering cooked tuna on the table. "Don't you like it?" Key asked, sitting on the chair. It was a lot for Jjong to take in.
 
A new brother. A new house look. everything... Jjong just smiled. "it's good. It's refreshing" and they ate dinner together.
 
--
 
Onew was busy painting. A face has filled her mind. It was Seohyun. He starts to paint a ballerina. His sister comes in and starts to annoy him. "Now, now.. baby brother.. What are you doing?" says Chaerin. "Stay out." he says. Then there was Taemin. "Hyung! Hyung! Noona took my psp!" Chaerin walked inside his studio. She has this pigtail and was once again wearing black shirt and shorts.
 
Taemin was their half brother, but they never treated him as an outsider. CL looked at his paintings. "Is this the three of us?" she asked. Onew was excels in arts. He just nodded. Taemin was behind him and watches him paint. He sighs, "Now, taemin. If you want to play.. go to my room and leave me alone'' taemin smiled. He knew Onew would let him do anything just to get him out of his studio.
 
"Yah. CL. Give back taemin's psp." CL hated being called Noona. She says she feels ugly when she's being called Noona. "I don't want to." CL was now playing with his pastel colors. Onew was being annoyed. "Yah. Noona!" he snapped. CL stood up and looked at him. "FINE!" then she walks out of the room. At last, he got the peace he wanted.
 
--
 
Sooyoung was busy with putting away her dresses in her closet when Siwon comes in. "Soo.. What are you doing?" she sees him standing by the door. "You don't like these pretty dresses?" Siwon holds out a pink floral dress. Sooyoung turned away in disgust. Siwon laughs at her expression. "I'm allergic with those, but Umma keeps buying me those" His Umma loves Sooyoung as if her own daughter and requested her to call her Umma.
 
"Really? But I think you would look great in these" he says, putting back the dresses in her closet. "You'll need those in the future." she pouts. "tell me that when I find the right guy worthy of seeing me in those clothes." Siwon messes up her hair. "I bet you've met him already but you didn't know it's him" he heads to the door.
 
"What do you mean?" Soo wondered. "nothing. See you downstairs, dinner is served."
 
--
 
The next day, the Choi trio walked out of the car. Siwon sees taeyeon walking her way to the building. "Taenggoo~!" he called out. Sooyoung and MInho shares a look. "Do you know her?" Minho asks Sooyoung. "No. Must be a new student." says Sooyoung as they followed Siwon. " Hi, Good Morning." Siwon greeted.
 
"Hey there." the girl was small when se stood next to Siwon, but she was actually cute. Sooyoung smiles and approaches them. "Annyeong!" The girl seemed to be surprised when she grabbed Siwon's arm. "taeyeon, this is my cousin.. Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiles at her. "Let's go to class Soo." says Minho. Taeyeon looks at him. "This is my brother, Minho." says Siwon. Minho bowed to her and the four of them walked together.
 
"I have to go and meet Yoona, see you guys later~" says Sooyoung before rushing off. Minho sees Taemin and walks to him. "Go ahead Hyung. I'll go with taeminnie.."  Siwon just nodded and walked her to class.
 
--
 
Onew walked towards Minho and Taemin. He was wondering if he'd be able to meet Seohyun again. "what's your first class?" asks Taemin. "I have Music class today. You?" "English." then they look at Minho, "Polo." then they walk their way to their classes. "Hyung, who was that girl with Hyung Siwon?" "Taeyeon. Wae?" Taemin smiles and shook his head.
 
Key was walking with Jonghyun in the hallway. Then they approached their friends "Why are you two together?" Onew asks. It was unusual to see the Diva and the bad boy together. "We're brothers, so we have to enjoy each other's company" says Jjong. Then he winks at the girls passing by. Key rolls his eyes. "What?" Onew didn't understand a word that tehir saying due to the shrieking of the girls.
 
"We're step brothers. Get it?" says Key. "Really? Since when?" Minho looks at Jonghyun who was busy giving odd his fan service. "it's been a year since our parents got married, but we only knew about it yesterday." Key pulled Jjong and pinches his arm. "Hey, I don't want you to bring girls in our house. So keep your girls out of our sight or else i'll tell dad." says Key. Minho was amazed on how their relationship has leveled up.
 
--
 
Tiffany was dragging Yuri in the hallway. Yuri didn't like her ballet classes. She says that she's had enough of those since her pre-school days. Jessica comes to Tifany's aid as well and drags Yuri too. Tiffany pushes her in class and Jessica throws her bag in and closes the door. "Yah! You two! How could you do this to me!" says Yuri.
 
She had no choice then, she walks in the dressing room and changes her clothes.
She has more than enough time to warm up her body.
Kyuhyun was walking with Sungmin when they noticed something unusual in the ballet room.
Someone was playing the music for SWAN LAKE.
They looked at each other. Kyuhyun was hoping to see the lovely maiden he met yesterday.
 
(MBG: Swan Lake Piano - Tchaikovsky)
 
The door wasn't locked so they went to see who was dancing. The lights were dim, just as if it was a stage play.
The girl carefully danced her way in the middle of the room and with her graceful movements she looked like a professional.
Sungmin can't let this moment pass, who ever this lady was, she deserves to be recognized in their school. He takes out his phone and captures the beautiful scene. Her every step sends down chill to their bones.
 
Kyuhyun felt like he was holding his breathe for the whole performance.
Her hands swayed in the air and she dance as if she was a real swan. Then a man comes in the scene which surprised the girl.
Yuri was surprised for such an entrance. he danced with her as if he's already done his part in a long time ago. Sungmin was amazed on how from the awkward steps towards one another, they were able to withstand one another.
 
His arms looked strong enough to protect her. He lifts her up and gently spins her around. She pushes him away as soon as she landed, he pulls her hand and turns her into a 32 spin. He jumps and turns, as if  being puled away from her, she dances to her sorrow and he fights the obstacles and re-unites with her.
 
Lightly they step together as one. They weren't looking at the mirror. They just continued their dance. A light footstep leads them into a hug and away. Her footsteps were followed by him and he silently loses his mind as she tries to stay away from him.  They look like the ones that would come out from a music box. He slightly bended one knee to kneel. She sits down on his laps and his cheeks.
 
Then she stands up and carefully tries to avoid him. " we're almost at the ~" Sungmin whispered. Then there it was she has to leave him and run away. She dances her way like in a confusion whether to stay or not. To love or to run. In the end. He finds a feather and falls into sorrowness.
 
Suddenly the lights were opened and the boys ran out of the room. Ms. Go came in and applauded.
"Well, nicely done Mr. Kim and Ms. Kwon" Yuri looked at the guy. To her surprise she was right, It was Kim Jonghyun. He placed his hands on his waist as he panted and turns to smile at Yuri.
 
--
 
Yoona was sitting beside Sunny while Sooyoung stays at the back. Sungmin comes in with a big smile. he sits beside Sunny. "hey Sunny~" he greeted. Yoona was then out of the scene of course. She was there but she doesn't look like she's there. Sungmin pulls out his phone but hides it when the teacher comes in.
 
Taemin comes in the room and takes the seat behind Sunny.
Yoona was unable to focus on the lesson. She felt uneasy knowing that Taemin was just behind Sunny.
The lesson kept on going and Taemin didn't bother to look at Yoona. Then when the teacher left. Sungmin takes out his phone and shows a video to Sunny. "Yah! What is this! Were you peeking!?" she asked. Yoona turns to look at her cousin.
 
"Is that Yuri!?" says Sunny which catches Yoona's attention. "What!? Where?!" Sunny grabs Sungmin's phone and shows it to her. They continued to watch and then the guy comes into the picture. "He looks like... Kim .. jonghyun!?" Suddenly Yoona taps Tamin's shoulder. "Yah! Does Jonghyun have ballet class today?" Taemin nodded. "You better watch this" Yoona tells Taemin and he frowns.
 
They continued watching when Taemin's attention was caught by the blondie in front of him. She sure is cute.
when they got out of the class he grabs Yoona's arm. "Do you know her name?" pointing at Sunny. "Of course I do! She's my cousin! You idiot!" yoona takes her arm from him. He was surprised. "Her name is Sunny. Now, leave me alone" says Yoona and walks away.
 
--
 
Taeyeon didn't know anybody in the class so she just sat beside a girl. "Hi, are you new here?" the girl asked. Then her friend looks at her as well. Taeyeon nodded. "My name is Tiffany, Fany for short. She's Jessica." "Call me Sica." says the girls. "I'm Taeyeon, Taenggoo for short."
 
Onew comes in the room and sits beside the window like he always does. He deides to cut class when he saw Tiffany with Jessica and wanders around the school corridors. He sees Siwon posting on the bulletin board but he didn't mind it at all.  Once again he was able to see Seohyun, she was running to the stairs and he followed her.
 
He followed her to her class.
 
--
 
Seohyun was running late because she left her ballet shoes at home. She went back home to get her stuff. She goes into the room and was surprised to see her classmates practicing Swan Lake. She had always wanted to be Odette, but looks like her spot was already taken. "Good timing Seohyun. We just finished the cast for the showcase." says Fei.
 
"Who's going to play Odette?" she asked. "Kwon Yuri. you should've seen her earlier!" says Fei. Seohyun felt bad about it. She lost her chance. Miss Go was looking at Seohyun and she notices her sad face. "Kwon Yuri. Can you perform the part of Odette with Kim Jonghyun once again?" . "Wae?" Yuri was surprised herself. Onew was watching from the door.
 
Yuri stood up and Jonghyun followed. They performed, Onew can't believe Jonghyun can dance that well. "Now, I need another Odette for back up. Anyone who could perform as well as Yuri did will be the one chosen." Fei raised up her hand. "Yes Fei" Fei gave her all but still it wasn't enough, she was lacking in innocence in the performance. Seohyun raises her hand for well deserved chance, at least she's be able to perform on Yuri's place when she won't be able to do it.
 
"Hi, I'm Yuri." she smiled. "My name is Seohyun" looks like a good friendship could blossom between them.
 
--
 
Jonghyun finishes his class and walks down his way to the cafeteria. "Jonghyun!" a girl's voice cried. He was tired but he has to smile. his image could be damaged if he won't do any good. He turns and sees Seohyun. '' Oh It's just you then Seohyun." "I was thinking if you could help me practice Odette's part after class." Jonghyun nods. "Sure."
 
She happily walks away and bumps into Onew. "Oh! Onew! It's you!" she said brightly. "Why were you talking to that playboy?" he asked. "I'm taking part at the showcase, He's going to teach me my part." Minho was looking at the girl. She was very pretty. Indeed.
 
"By the way, this is my friend Minho. Minho, this is Seohyun." they bowed at each other and smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you~" she says. Onew and Seohyun were chatting, Minho quietly watched her. "I better go, Yuri's waiting for me."
 
--
 
Sunny was eating with Yoona and Sooyoung. A guy passes by and his wallet falls. Sunny picks it up and looks at Yoona. "Go ahead and follow him, we never know what may happen next." says Sooyoung. She runs and follows the guy.
 
"Hey! Wait!" Sunny cried. The guy turns and sees her. "You dropped this." The guy was speechless and she takes his hand and places his wallet on his hand. "My name is Sunny. And you are?" "Jonghyun..."
 
"Nice to meet you Jonghyun. Bye~" then she ran back to Yoona and Sooyoung. "Yah! close your mouth." Key closes his mouth and pulls him to their table. "You look stupid." says Onew. "She's really cute! Dang!" he said and ate his food happily.
 
--
 
Taemin was passing by the school bulletin board when he saw Taeyeon once again. She was posting something. He runs to the bulletin board and sees the theater school play. Without hesitation, he signed up his name and Onew's name as well. ^^
 
--
 
An hour later Key and Jonghyun ends up in dance class. Yoona was supposed to dance a part but seems like she didn't want to take part. Key was smiling when a girl comes up on stage and dances Yoona's part. "Do you know her?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah, She's Hyoyeon." says Key and continued watching. "Hyoyeon.. Nice name.." says Jonghyun. Now he has a three set list. "Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon " Looks like he's going for blondes this time!
 
--
 
Taemin drags Onew in the room. "You owe me big time, brother." he said. Taemin smiles and talks to Siwon. 
"Annyeong" A girl's voice said. Onew was going to avoid her. He didn't like it when girl's approach him. He turns to see a little cute girl. "My name is Taeyeon. You're Onew. Am I right?" she flashes a smile and he wasn't able to speak. This was his weakness. A pretty smile.