Triple Trouble

My first kiss

Minho got home and laid on his bed happily. Images of Yuri flashed in his mind. Slowly he closed his eyes and smiled to himself. Sooyoung suddenly opened the door. "Minho! Siwon oppa isn't here yet!" "Aish! Choi Sooyoung! Learn how to knock next time!" he snarled. "Oh right. Knock. There's always a next time." She grins and walks to his bed. "Bwoya?" she notices something unusual dangling from his bag. "This isn't yours." Sooyoung said, examining the key chain. "It is, now." He grinned. "K.Y.." there was initials carved inside. "Yuri owns this one! Why do you have it!?"

"I asked her to give it to me. Why?" He smiled and wore his study glasses. "I asked her this and she never gave it to anyone of us." Minho's grin grew wider and he swayed his head from side to side. "She lost in our bet." he said. "Just as I've thought. She wouldn't give this up for no reason." she sat on his bed and took out the pocky that was peeking out from the side of his bag. "What did you two play?" she asked. "Thumb wrestling." he said calmly. "She hates losing. What was the bet all about?" she asked, still admiring the small figurine.

"I told her I'll buy her a new keychain like that one and all that describes Paris, if she wins. While I get that if she loses. She lost." He said in a proud manner. "Tsk Tsk.. She'll be calling me later for sure and be ranting about how she lost."

"She didn't lose completely actually." He said as he started scrolling in his laptop. "What do you mean?" Sooyoung frowned at him. "She won something." Minho looked at her. "What is it?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

"My heart!" he answered and made heart shape sign with his hands. "Oh gosh! Choi Minho! Ew! That is so cheesy and greasy! Ew!" she stormed out of the room and he laughed as he turned back to the screen. He clicked 'Order' and smile. "Yep. She won."

 

Eunhyuk walked Hyoyeon home after treating her out for some ice cream. "So I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow?" he asked. Hyoyeon nods and goes inside their house. "yes!" Hyuk whispered scream before skipping back to the bus stop alone.

Hyoyeon smiled to herself as she leaned her back against the wall. She walks over the kitchen counter and snatches a green apple and rushes up the stairs. She happily jumped to her bed and started texting her friends. Suddenly she receives a text from Yuri..

Yuri: Hyo, have you seen Siwon and Taeyeon earlier?

Hyoyeon: Nope. Why?

Yuri: Sooyoung and I were talking over the phone earlier and she said that oppa is not yet home.

Hyoyeon: Maybe they went out to eat?

Yuri: Must be. Thanks.

Hyoyeon bit on the apple again and realized what conflict it would be if Hyuk learns about the Yuri incident. Knowing for a fact that Yuri is one of M13's candy doll because of Siwon.

(A/N: Suju a.k.a M13 in this story has their way of calling a girl they really adore as candy doll. It's  either a sunbae they really look up to or a dongsaeng they really look out for.)

"You're gonna lose him." A voice inside her said. She can imagine Yuri's shocked face and so the rest while staring at her. She shook her head and finishes her apple still thinking whether or not should she tell Yuri or Hyuk about it.

-- The next morning..

"I swear, Choi Sooyoung.. You will get fat." Key teases Sooyoung as they walked to the back stage. "Do you have complains with the thought of me getting fat!?" She crosses her arms and pouts at him. "Nope. I'd actually like that." He smiles and turns the door knob.

"What are we getting here again?" Sooyoung asks Key. "The props that are needed to be painted." He said. "OH tha--" her sentence got cut at the sight that they caught. Sooyoung and Key automatically took out their phones, they take a picture of the two before calling their respective groups.

Sooyoung: "Tiffany. It's me. Siwon oppa slept with Taeyeon."

Key: "Jjong.. You owe me a new pair of tennis shoes. I just found Siwon hyung with a girl."

As soon as the two moved, they ended the calls and greeted them good morning. The two who were unable to take grasp of the situation yet, just nodded and hugged each other more. "Close the door, we're sleeping.." Siwon mumble out. Key and Sooyoung looked at each other. Suddenly Siwon's eyes flew open and so did Taeyeon's. "IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT YOU THINK!" they rambled in unison before gulping at the sight of the amused Key and crosses arm Sooyoung.

"How about breakfast?" Key asked. Siwon got up first and helped Taeyeon up. He pulls her up gently and due to sitting too much her legs hurted for gettimg curled up too much. "Ah!" she grabbed for her left knee. "You okay?" Siwon asked. "Yeah.." she lied.

"We're going to Yuri's place to paint these and have some practice too. Feel free to come along." said Sooyoung who smiled meaningfully at Siwon who was still holding Taeyeon's hands. "We'll see you later ot on monday.. so.. see ya.." said Key and carried the boxes with Sooyoung.

"I'll carry you." Siwon offered. "Ani.. I'll be fine." she shook her head and took a step. "At least please allow me to help."

"They're dating.." said Key. "Nope. They are not." said Sooyoung. "If they are and then you will have to shout to the world that I am the best boyfriend ever." He grins and nudges her after loading the boxesin the car. "If I win.. You need to buyme a charm bracelet." He nods at her request and they look at Taeyeon who is being escorted by Siwon to his car.

"I'll bring you home to the dorm first." He said. "Ani Ani.. They will get suspicious. Let's just go and help out first, Sunny can help me do an alibi to our Land Lady." She said. He nods and goes to the Driver's seat and starts the car.

--

Yuri walked down to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of milk before heading to the dining room where her brother is. "Hey baby sis. What's with the grumpy mood?" He asked as he sips his coffee. She sits down and starts poking the sunny side up with the knife. "I lost!" She whined. "To whom?" "To Minho."

GD bursts out his coffee and laughed loudly. Yuri glared at her from accross the table and pointed her with the spoon. "I'm sorry sweetie. It's just that you never lose. Even to a guy and this is the first time you lost to your crush!" he applauded and saw Ga In with Jo Kwon.

"Why so happy?" Ga In pets GD's hair. "Well noona.. This little kid lost to her crush." Gd kept on smiling while Yuri felt like exploding "Lost on what?" Jo Kwon asked as he sits beside Yuri. "thumb wrestling!" she wailed.

She told them all about the bus ride and the thumb wrestling which cost her, her favorite keychain.

"This is a new side of her." said Jo Kwon. GD nodded and laughed. "Better move fast kid. The guests will be here in an hour or so." just as he said that a maid comes rushing to them saying someone has arrived. "I'll go greet them" said GD who obviously can't stand looking at Yuri without laughing.

GD  walks to the living room and sees Siwon and Taeyeon sitting on the sofa. "Good Morning." he greeted them. They stood up, greeted back and bowed. "Have a seat, Yuri is still eating." he smiled and leans forward on the head rest of the couch. "Why are you two still in uniform?" Siwon and Taeyeon looked at each other. Siwon tells the story. "That old door! Dang! I got locked there before too!" he said and Yuri appears with a bread in hand. "Omona." she bows to them and smiles.

"You two are pretty early." she said. "Yul can you lend Taeyeon some clothes?" Siwon asked. Taeyeon stopped him but it was too late. "Oh sure." she said. GD grins and looks at Siwon. "I'll lend you mine." says GD to Siwon. Yuri walks to Taeyeon and holds her hand out to her.

"why are you still in uniform?" she asked Taeyeon as they walked up the stairs. "We got locked up in the storage room." Taeyeon explained. "Omg.." she looked worried. "Let's dress you up nicely. You can wash up too in the bathroom. You can use anything there."

--

Soon their house was filled with their group. Seohyun and Sunny sat together. Hyoyeon was busy sewing with Hyuk. Minho was missing though. "You guys want some cupcake?" she asked. They nodded and smiled. "I'll be back in a few." Hyuk raised his hand. "I'll go with you!" he said.

Suddenly it felt sort of awkward when Yuri left. CL was painting her nails while GD was busy solving math problems. She sees Onew and Tiffany arguing over the sequins. "Onew.. Do you like Tiffany?" She asked aloud. Making the people look at their direction. "Admit it onew.." Jjong and Key teased. "Shut up guys." Tiffany said and walked back to her place. The garden was a big and shady place anyway. "Onew why are you blushing?" Yoona asked. "Am not!" he hissed.

"He likes Tiffany, y'all." said CL.

"I don't like her!" he yelled which made Tiffany stop painting the ocean cut board. "Really?" Taemin asked in a annoying manner. "I like someone else!" he yelled.

"Liar." Sooyoung said and made more star cut outs. "I like Mi-- Sunyoung! I Like LUNA!" he yelled. Tiffany froze and dropped her paint brush.

She stood up and her phone rings. She takes the call and excuses herself.

Yuri and Hyuk kept walking and soon they reach the cafe. "Want some coffee too?" she asks him. He nodded and smiled. "This place is yours?" He asks. "Sort of." she smiles. They take the boxes ans bows. "Oh oppa. Wait for me outside I'll just ask the chef something." "okay!"

"Hyuk?" It was Taecyeon. "Oh hey man!" he said to Taec and walks up to him. "That's a lot." Khun pointed on the four large boxes of cupcakes. "These aren't mine." He stated.

"Oppa! I got pudding and strawberry ca--" she stops after seeing the faces of the boys. "Oh hey yul.. these are my frieds.. Guys this is Yuri." she felt like screaming but she just suddenly walked pass the three of them without a word.

"I gotta go. Looks like she's shy." said Hyuk and runs after Yuri.

Minho walks into the shop and goes straight to the counter. As he was waiting a guy scoffed beside him and poked his arm. "Hey man. I know you." Minho raised an eyebrow and ignored him. "You're the guy who stole my girlfriend." Minho smirks and turns.

As he turns a punch was thrown to his face. He stumbles and touches his lip. ".." he muttered before grabbing the guy by the collar. "I don't know you nor your girlfriend!"

The securities pulled them apart. The guy laughed bitterly.

"Krystal Jung is my girlfriend! The name's Kai.. Nice meeting you, ." said Kai as he struggles free from the securities, who were dragging him away.

Minho wiped his mouth and paid on the counter.

He takes the pink paper bag and sees no more sign of Kai anywhere.

 


 

:'( This feels kinda rushed guys.

It's because it's 5 am here already

anyway..HAPPY 2013! <3